剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
斯塔玛就行
斯塔玛
真是可爱的名字
放下刀
Drop the blade!
不
No!
伊瑞莎 让开
Irisa, move!
你为什么要挖去她的眼睛
Why did you take her eyes?
钱
Money.
钱
Money?
那些易装的怪物会付一大笔钱
Those dress-up freaks'll pay top scrip
换取真正的沃坦人身体部件
for authentic votan parts,
死尸数量有限
and there are only so many cadavers.
要钱干什么
Money to do what?
有什么值得这么做
What could be worth it?
也许是嫖♥妓♥ 赌博 蓝魔鬼
Whores, gambling, blue devil, perhaps?
不
No.
我有家人 患有小儿麻痹症的女儿
I have a family, a daughter with polio.
当他们把那个印迪医生放出监狱
When they let that Indo doctor out of prison,
我就没了办公室 失去了大部分病人
I lost my office, most of my patients.
我做了该做的
I did what I had to do.
求你不要杀了我
Please, don't kill me.
悠着点 达塔克
Easy, Datak.
我向那妻子保证了
I promised the wife.
快去 我没事
Go. I'm okay.
不
No.
快去
Go!
按住这里
Hey, keep pressure on it.
诺兰
Oh, hey, Nolan.
这就是你所说的公民逮捕权吧
This is what you call your citizen's arrest.
我们这位朋友遇上点小意外
Our friend here had a little accident.
带着剪刀逃跑
Running with scissors?
真不该
Bad idea.
看来他没用剪刀刺中你
Guess he missed you with those scissors.
我运气好
I got lucky.
对不起 阿♥拉♥克
I'm so sorry, Alak.
她所做的事情 是不对的
What she's doing, it's not right.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我想成为你的公主
I want to be your princess.
是时候我们该夺取那艘船了
It's time we seize the ship.
刚刚怎么了
What was that?
我有无限潜力
I have infinite potential
你的爱能将它释放
Your love can set it free
让我拥有为之骄傲的理由
Give me something to be proud of
让我拥有更多的美好
Give me something more than me
我想更加强大 圆滑 敏捷
I want bigger, sleeker, faster
我想要拥抱弧线
I want to hug the curves
愿她在神的照耀下
永远闪耀
我渴望更加伟大
I yearn for something greater
愿她自身的光辉永不减灭
比我应得的更加伟大的
Than one like me deserves
接受这进化的孩子
Take this child of evolution
将他举向天空
And raise him to the sky
释放他内在的美丽
Set free his inner beauty
教会这孩子飞翔
Teach this boy to fly
当我在光辉中上升
And when I ascend in glory
上帝将会知道我的名字
The gods will know my name
我们将会炸毁虚构的谎言
We will blow apart this fiction
一切同样的谎言
That all are built the same
接受这个进化的孩子
Take this child of evolution
将他举向天空
And raise him to the sky
释放他内在的美丽
Set free his inner beauty
教会这孩子飞翔
Teach this boy to fly
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
[外星语]
我想让你拥抱我
I want your arms to hold me
我想让爱淹没我
I want love to overwhelm me
伊祖说如果我告诉你真♥相♥她会杀了你
Irzu said she'd kill you if I told you the truth.
让她试试
Let her try.
一个规矩
One rule.
我们同生共死
We live or die together.
我想让爱淹没我
I want love to overwhelm me
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表