剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
Goose!
Goose!
快跑,詹姆斯
Go, James, go!
快跑,詹姆斯
Go, James, go!
快跑,詹姆斯
Go, James, go!
快跑,詹姆斯
Go, James!
Aww!
Aww!
被一个小孩耍了
Outflanked by a boy half my size
下次我会抓住你的,詹姆斯
Next time I'll get you, James
埃尔斯沃斯被杀了,在盖勒特矿上被爆头
Ellsworth's murdered, head-shot at the Garret find
你搭档的相好朝赫斯特的肩头开了一枪
Your partner's sweetheart put one in Hearst's shoulder
埃尔斯沃斯夫人在哪儿?
Where's Mrs. Ellsworth?
和孩子一起在楼上
Above with the child
和孩子在一起
With the child
我听到了
I fucking heard ya
他们之间有旧情
He once had something to do with her
很好的理由说服她卖♥♥掉,之后能留在这里
Reason for his making the case she sell, keep her here for another swing
理智不适合他
Reason ain't his long suit
子弹顺利取出来了
Bullet, removed uneventfully
那我们祈祷别感染吧
Let's pray he avoids infection
赫斯特对枪击事件说什么了?
What did Hearst say of the shooting?
某个和埃尔斯沃斯有旧的妓院老板肯定认为是他杀的
That some bawd still connected to Ellsworth must a blamed him for the murder
执迷不悟啊,有得嘴仗要打了
Wrong-headed and fallen in the bargain
你有什么借口让母亲知道我在这儿么?
Would you find pretext to let the mother know I'm here?
布洛克和她在一起
Bullock's with her
非得让我大声喊他下来么?
Shall I shout out and ask it of him?
你很擅长这些事儿啊?
Very much in your line, this type thing?
还好吧
Yes
不合我的胃口
Not to my taste at all
时间过去了,死了一个
Time's past, one's fled
医生在这儿
Doc's here
总得有人下去吧
Someone fell
亲爱的,我离开一会
Will you excuse me for a moment, Darling?
我想见埃尔斯沃斯先生
I want to see Mr. Ellsworth
对不住了
Excuse me
你确定她看到过她家人的死么?
Are you certain that she saw her family dead?
是的
Yes.
我假设她看过
I certainly assume she did
艾尔,曾经的我不是不可战胜的,现在我只是徒具其型了
The man I once was, Al, was not formidable, and I am but his shadow now
现在我更倾向于
And yet I'd be put to use
诱骗
A decoy, perhaps
就好比让事情以看似正常的方式发展
A weight to drop on villains from above
可我听说,那孩子是在距离惨案现场一段距离的树洞里发现的
As I heard the account, the child was found inside a hollowed-out tree trunk some distance from the others
我认为是她自己爬过去的
Having crawled from the carnage and hidden herself, I'd always assumed
我认为不是她自己爬过去的
See, I suppose, rather than Sofia crawling unseen from the carnage,
可能是她家人在屠♥杀♥前把她藏在那儿,然后跑出了一段距离
the possibility might exist that the family hid her in the tree trunk and then fled that distance before the murderers fell upon them
等到几个小时后孩子被陌生人发现,就已经被狼破坏了现场
For the child to have been found having been savaged by wolves, those hours later by strangers,
然后就被带走了,再也没见过她的家人,无论是死的还是活的
and then taken away having never seen her family again, living or dead...
我能治好那毛病
I can fix that
Slainte
Slainte
Thought you was near pitching a tent and setting up housekeeping over on that first step
Thought you was near pitching a tent and setting up housekeeping over on that first step
你听着像是我表弟骑得那头猪
You sound like a pig my cousin run off with
能再来一杯么?
Get another?
如果那个家伙还没得逞,你可以在给他按♥摩♥的时候杀了他
If that cocksucker hadn't shareholders, you could murder him while you adjusted his back
虎口拔牙啊
Serpent's teeth-shareholders
得1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
10,000 would rise to replace him
没事了,亲爱的
All right, darling
没事儿了
All right
杰克,跟着我想
Monitor my thinking, Jack
没有证据表明
Oh, no warrant as to competence
如果赫斯特想杀了她,她早就死了
Had Hearst wanted this woman killed, she'd be dead already
同意
Agree
杀了丈夫是为了让她卖♥♥掉
The husband's murdered to coerce her to sell
那么现在,孩子也是安全的
For the moment, the child's safe too, huh?
动摇她的决心,同意
Pending the mother's decision-agree
那让她们走就是安全的
Safe then to let 'em go, huh?
是的,先生
I would, Sir
是的
Yes
我要送她回家
Gonna take Mrs. Ellsworth home
你这样最好
As you think best
斯维尔根先生,我想再次谢谢您
I wish to thank you again, Mr. Swearengen
我们很是感激您
We are all very grateful
崔克茜和斯塔在他的地方
Trixie's with Star at his place
除了肖纳西没人知道,他住我边上
No one knows but Shaunessey, who lives in fucking terror of me, huh?
总要经过他的地方,所以肖纳西知道
Passages between their places only Shanessey knows
您节哀,夫人
Heartfelt condolences, Madam
我明天来看埃尔斯沃斯先生
I get to see Mr. Ellsworth tomorrow
很好,小朋友
Very good, young lady
上帝保佑你
God bless
布洛克,你照顾她们,其他人给我
You take care of them, Bullock. Leave the other to me, huh?
布洛克,你最好在门外守着她们
Oh, Bullock, you might want to stand guard outside her place
我让查理作为我的后援
I'll take Charlie as backup
别,赫斯特不会找上她
No no, Hearst ain't gonna be coming for her
但是会一直威胁那房♥子,好让她卖♥♥了金矿
But to bring the matter home as grave, it'd make a case for her selling her claim
不必劳累你自己的身体
Not to jeopardize the tranquility of your own hearth
谢谢你的照看
Thank you for looking to them
聪明的小伙子
Nimbleness, Lad, dexterity
我认为赫斯特的优势是武装力量强
I'd prefer Hearst's advantage at arms
是的
True, true
世界总是不完美
The world is less than perfect
营地受刺♥激♥了
The camp is galvanized
人们来去匆匆
People scurry about
他们都有自己的角色要演
They've tasks to perform
他们认为自己很重要
They feel important
我不应该在这些地方工作
I oughtn't to work in these places
我不是生来就这么残忍♥的
I was not born to crush my own kind
你们靠右,吴,去那里
Right with you, Wu. In there! In there!
第一个门
First door
对,就是那里
Yeah, in there
他离开的时候,你们要是不站一排、给他贵宾的待遇
When he leaves, them that ain't lining this fucking hallway like he's the tallest, best-looking white man ever got fucking lucky
你们就等着挨打吧
better prepare for a fucking beating
吴,卡斯特城
Wu-Custer City-
把所有人带来朽木镇
brings back all his Chinks the fuck back to Deadwood
吴,回朽木镇?
Wu...back Deadwood?
带来所有的中国人
Brings all his Chinks back, huh?
吴,卡斯特城,会朽木?
Wu, Custer City, back Deadwood!
Ding n amah gai
Ding n amah gai
周1、2、3、4、5、6、7、1、2
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday!
要10天啊
10 day, Swedgin!
对不住,吴
I am sorry, Wu
对不起,让你久等了
I'm sorry I made you wait
但是我想让你带他们过来
But I want you to bring them now
你在路上的时候,我想好怎么用你的人
While you're about your journey, I'll be trying to conceive some practical use for your countrymen's arrival
除了壮声势,我们会给他们枪
besides seeming to swell our ranks Oh, we'll give 'em guns, yeah
我们会给他们枪,让每个看的人都知道那不是摆设
We'll provide 'em with guns, so any of the slant-eyed bastards know what one is, or,
让他们不敢轻举妄动,这样我们就能保证我们的未来
perish the thought, know how to use one-we'll enhance our prospects
枪
Guns
中国
Chung Kuo
吴,卡斯特城,回朽木
Wu, Custer City, back Deadwood
150个中国人
150 Chunk Kuo cocksucker, Swedgin
闭嘴,吴
Shut the fuck up, Wu
朋友
Heng Dai
朋友
Heng Dai
朋友,妈的
Heng Dai, fucking Wu
很爽啊
Big man
我很牛逼啊
Wu-big man
摇醒他,要不就抢了他的东西
Rouse him to spend on pussy, or rob the son of a bitch
Ah
Ah
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表