剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我就是来说声再见
I just came to say goodbye
相反我认为他没赶你走倒是挺厚颜无♥耻♥的
Must I agree he is brazen for you to not leave the troupe?
他不尊重艺术
He has no respect for art
克劳迪娅
Claudia
他不喜欢我
He hates me
不是的
No
我在丹佛很受欢迎
I was well-received in Denver
是的,很受欢迎
Yeah, very well received
我应该待在那里
I could have stayed
我本可以让你们走的
I could have let you all go on
我认为你被Millerick谈话了
I think you were approached by Millerick
是的
I was
去睡吧,克劳迪娅
Go to sleep, Claudia
现在也没有车
No coaches now anyhow
他有怀疑Millerick想挖走我么?
Did he suspect Millerick approached me?
他知道一些
He doesn't miss much
他错过了很多事儿
He misses everything
我在那个晚上表演的杂耍
I juggled at amateur night
那你现在在干什么?
And what are you doing now?
为我爱的人祈祷
Praying for my loved ones
真好
How nice
他们真幸运
Lucky them
我要和她谈话么,吃完饭待一会儿,会不会打扰孩子
Would my conversating with her or lingering after supper have disrupted the little one's routine
在这个已经不幸的一天
on a day that had been disrupted previous?
是的
Yes
她已经找了好几个人去保护学校了
Already she'd seen a series of people taking up watch to protect that schoolhouse,
那她肯定有很多的疑问,因为她很聪明
and how many questions must have occurred to her; because that is a bright child-
‘发生什么需要保护我们的事儿了’
"What is transpiring that we need guarding from?"
那肯定会让她想起来她全家被杀的事儿
And what memories must that have brought back of her own dear family murdered
就是强盗假冒印第安人做的惨案
in a sudden fake Indian depredation by shit-heel fuckin' road agents
比如想和大人一起睡之类的
Not solely how would I like to be passing the evening, the like
我离开的时候,在她哄孩子睡觉前,我是不是要安慰一下孩子他妈
When I've left, have I given the mother more calming down to do before she gets the child asleep?
这都是要考虑的
Them's the sort of things is what you have to consider
妈的,梅里克,你非得来回的走么?
Fuck, must you hover, fucking Merrick?
艾尔,我只是想你是否有进一步的想法
I admit to wondering, Al, if you have any further impression of my article
我告过你,你影射的有多好么?
Didn't I tell you how well it wafted?
又读一遍
If on second reading
梅里克,写的真好
Merrick, it's a good article
肯定会激怒他,妈的赫斯特
It'll no doubt irritate him, fucking Hearst,
但是我警惕着他接下来可能杀谁
but I'm wakeful wondering who he's likely to shoot at next,
所以这就是我的所有想法了
so with regard to that I've gave your article all the thought I need to
你认为他会杀谁?
Who do you think he might shoot at?
梅里克,我还不知道呢
I have no fucking idea, Merrick
我怀疑要多久我们才能发现,在这段时间我们能干点什么
I doubt it'll be long before we find out, and in the fucking interval until we do,
读了你的报道之后,我感觉我得放弃缓兵之计的想法了
I guess I'll just have to abandon any prospect of finding respite in any part of your rag I could just fucking read
没估计到你的报道太好了
without having to evaluate how it fucking wafts!
能给我安慰的就是考虑到在路上的
Oh, which leaves me the solace of contemplating the journeying hither
鹰眼和他的那23个恶棍
of the intrepid fucking Hawkeye and his 23 fucking reprobates
能够拉平战斗的实力对比
to even the odds in the coming combat
亚当斯,我还没告诉你吧,鹰眼电报说他雇佣的人在路上
Didn't tell you that, did I, Adams? Hawkeye's wire to announce he's on his way
你听着可能么,这不是证实了我们对他无能的推断么?
Does that sound likely to you or does it confirm our deepest doubts about his incompetence and veracity?
而我呢,反过来,我居然同意了你为他担♥保♥
And mine, in turn, about you that I allowed to fucking vouch for him!
你就不能让他简单的看报纸么
Couldn't let him read his fucking paper
26,27,28 26...27...28
26,27,28 26...27...28
没算那些士兵和杨克顿的官员
Uh, not counting them soldiers or Yankton's commissioner
我们一旦结束了,我是不会停留的
I won't be lingering once we've finished
你要是想待一会儿,你就得自己回去了
If you want to stay and politic, you'll have to ride back alone
我不喜欢在你家发生的事儿
I hate what happened in your home
没事儿
It's all right
你夫人很友好的让我进去吃早饭
Your wife good enough to ask me in for breakfast
我正忙着自己的演讲
I'm working on my presentation
你老婆把手放在了身后以示支持你,而我害怕她会摔倒在地上
That lovely woman putting her hand behind her for support when I feared she might fall to the floor
你能闭嘴么?
Would you shut up about it?
即使简单来说,我也知道我不占上风
And then, even if only briefly, to have failed to acknowledge it had been my wind, I'd-
你来这儿是为了什么?
What's your purpose here?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这儿没有苏族人
There's no Sioux around here
要不我去找点过来?
Shall I go find some, ask 'em to join us?
我是说这儿没有印第安人
I'm saying there's no Fort and there's no Sioux
为啥他们让你们驻扎在这儿?
Why would they have you bivouacked?
你以为你是将军啊
Seems like you got me confused for a general
别从窗户张望
Don't be grazing by the windows
要么就进来听,要么就滚
Come in and listen or stay the fuck out of sight
我感觉你是把自己当将军了
I guess you got yourself mistaken for a general
他想知道我们来这儿干什么
He wants to know what we're here for
我们来选举,履行公民权利
We're here for the election, maybe gonna exercise the franchise
警长,轮到我们发言了
Time for us to speak now, Sheriff
他们告诉你应该选谁了么?
Have they told you yet who you're voting for?
还没
Not yet
警长,我们
Sheriff, we-
闭嘴,哈利
Shut up, Harry
乌特先生
Mr. Utter!Mr.-
钥匙卡住了
The key got stuck
准备好了么,赫斯特放狗咬人了
Ready for fucking Freddie? Hearst let his dogs loose
戴维,去找俄♥罗♥斯♥人,告诉他发电报
Davey, get to the Russian; Tell him to wire Sturgis
按说好的通知布洛克
Say to wire Bullock as agreed, huh?
我要我的孩子
I want my child
我会去找她
I'll-I'll go get her now
埃尔斯沃斯先生,埃尔斯沃斯先生中枪了
Mr. Ellsworth-Mr. Ellsworth's been shot
埃尔斯沃斯先生被杀了
Mr. Ellsworth's been killed
我要我的孩子
I want my child!
埃尔斯沃斯夫人,她会来这儿的
She'll be here with you before you know it, Mrs. Ellsworth
他们对他做了什么
Oh, what did they do to him?
我们上楼,你喝杯酒,压压惊
We'll go upstairs, get you a drink
我这是干了什么啊?
What did I do to that poor man?
不是你开的枪
You didn't fucking shoot him
别这么想
And don't be going off into fucking hysterics, huh?
抚养孩子
Collect your child
乌特很快就会带她回来
Utter will be back with her here any minute
过来
Come on
我会给你做早餐
I'm going to make her breakfast
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Pinchbeck motherfucker
我擦
My goodness!
裸胸啊
Bare-breasted
我想问
My word
谁让你这么干的?
Who has commissioned such behavior?
谁给的你这么大的胆子?
Who summons you with such power to do his will?
赫斯特先生么,是他么?
Mr. Hearst? Mr. Hearst?
有人打扰了你们的兴致么?
Did someone interrupt your rendez vous?
有人袭击了他?
Did someone else attack him?
盖上点儿
Cover those things
把你的枪给我
Give me your fucking poot-butt gun
为啥?
Why?
你要是不给,那就杀了我
Fucking shoot me with it if you don't
崔克茜,出啥事儿了
What's going on, Trixie?
埃尔斯沃斯被杀了,我开枪打了赫斯特,没打死他
Ellsworth's murdered, and I fucking shot Hearst, and I don't think I killed him!
杀了我,否则他会杀了我们所有人
Shoot me or he'll do for all of us
打我啊
Shoot me!
打我
Shoot me!
别藏我了 -闭嘴
Don't you fucking take me anywhere! -Shut up!
站起来
Stand the fuck up!
我花钱让你穿的漂亮的
I piss hard-stole money away to gussy you fucking cunts up
就不会笑啊
Starchy bullshit
假装大屁♥股♥和穿衣服的大屁♥股♥没什么区别
And fucking pretend there's a difference between fat ass snatch and fat ass snatch in a fucking petticoat!
拜托,托利维先生
Come on, Mr. T
我们要去哪儿?你个傻♥逼♥
Where are we going ?, you rummy-faced piece of shit?!
我只是想说
I'm just saying-
说什么?你说什么了
Just saying what? What were you just saying?
我不知道,先生
I don't know, Sir
你是不是要重好汉?
Weren't you being this fat twat's gallant?
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表