剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
我们可以继续
we can do this again.
船长就可以继续掌舵了
Uh, Captain will be back at the helm!
兰格里什先生
Mr. Langrishe,
我无法考虑出♥售♥
I couldn't possibly consider your offer
除非你同意
unless you would agree
建一所新的校舍
to building a new schoolhouse
由您出资
at your expense
给布洛克夫人和孩子们
for Mrs. Bullock and the children.
谁会拒绝呢?
Well, who could say no to that?
那,要是布洛克夫人
Well, what... what if Mrs. Bullock
不想改变地点呢?
doesn't want a change of location?
难道她宁愿在曾经的妓院教书 而不是新教室?
I can't think of why she'd prefer teaching in an ex-brothel over a place new-built for schooling.
人们有时很奇怪,查理
People are strange about things, Charlie.
我可以替你问问
But if you like, I'll get her say-so.
然后我再去和兰格里什先生谈
And then I'll speak to Mr. Langrishe.
我们为什么不去五金商店谈?
Why don't we talk at the hardware store?
为什么不在这里谈?
Why don't we talk right here?
休战30分钟,伙计们 - 我不休战
A 30-minute recess, boys. - No recess on my account.
我不希望自己被坑还连累别人
I don't want my getting fucked to put others to inconvenience.
没人来坑你,斯蒂夫
No one's here to fuck you, Steve,
别磨叽
if you'd just quit running your mouth.
首先,谢谢你照看马房♥
First off, I thank you for looking to the livery.
他通过你和我说话 不然不回答
He'll talk to me through you or he won't get any fucking response.
我很感激你照看牲口
I'm grateful for the care you gave the animals.
等他从猩猩进化成人
Now you wait until he translates from ape.
别再侮辱他
Don't insult him again.
就因为警长你这么“中立”
You being this kind of neutral sheriff
我才投票给哈里.曼宁
is why I'm gonna vote for Harry Manning.
对你付出的辛苦 我想支付酬劳
I want to pay you for your time and your trouble.
就这些?打发我走人?
That's it? Send me on my fucking way?
如果你想在那里工作
And if you wanted to work there,
我愿意留你
I would be willing to keep you on.
你看看他,咬牙切齿
Look at him, gritting his teeth,
都快咬到鼻子了!
holding onto his fucking nose!
用不着你帮我忙,霍斯泰特勒!
Don't you do me any fucking favors, Hostetler!
我没请求别人同意我照顾牲口
I didn't ask permission of anyone to look after that stock,
更不会去请求一个黑鬼!
and I'm not gonna start with a fucking nigger!
警长会把钱给你 如果改变主意
The sheriff will have your back pay if you come to change your mind.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
我对踩踏警长孩子的马负有责任
I was answerable to the horse that trampled his boy.
营地一片混乱
Camp being stirred up,
如果我逗留
if I lingered to make my arrangements
必定活不到抓住马那天
I don't think I would have lived to catch that horse.
这真是地地道道的黑鬼逻辑
Ain't that the purest form of nigger logic?
逃跑,怪白人
He runs, he blames the white man,
回来
and then he comes back
把别人当粪土
and he treats him like dirt!
嘿,我什么时候能开始为你工作?
Hey, when can I start working for you,
你♥他♥妈♥的大猩猩!
you fucking monkey ape?!
你怎么不上窜下跳
Why don't you start jumping up and down
捶胸脯抓虱子?
and pounding your chest and murder a few dozen lice?!
操♥你♥妈♥的
You motherfucker.
你说我妈什么?
What did you say about my mother?!
操♥你♥妈♥
You motherfuckers.
你对周围这些人说什么?
What did you say about these people!
操你的白人妈
You ofay motherfuckers!
放开我 不然要么杀我要么你就跑吧
Put me down until you're ready to kill me or run.
把这事交给我
You're gonna leave this to me.
你听懂了吗? 交给我
Do you understand? You leave it to me.
我该说的都说了 是他不配合
I came my part and he wouldn't meet me.
我来处理 你能让我试试吗?
I'll take care of it. Will you let me try?
这也是我儿子希望的 - 放开我
It's what I want for my son. - Put me down now.
我松手了 不杀你我也不跑
If I do, it won't be to kill you and I'm not running.
怎么办?
So what are we gonna do then?
放开我
Put me down.
我本打算去俄勒冈
I was gonna go to Oregon.
你让他全买♥♥下来 我就走
You let him buy me out fair and I'll fucking go.
我人在马房♥
I'll be at the livery.
他打算卖♥♥给你 你接受吗?
He'll sell to you. Do you want to take it on?
我没钱买♥♥
I don't have the means to purchase it.
如果你能贷款呢?
If you had the means at loan.
行,我愿意接受 非常愿意
Yes, I'd be willing, very much so.
不砍价 我的合伙人估个价
No bargain. My partner would make the price.
你回答是或不是
You'd say yes or no.
是,我感兴趣 如果能贷到钱的话
Yeah, I'm interested, if I had the means at loan.
没想到吧?
What do you think of that?
布洛克警长
Sheriff Bullock.
正在给斯蒂夫和霍斯泰特勒谈协议
Trying to broker some settlement between Steve and Hostetler.
那我一会儿再找你
Well, I'll find you later then.
快说,我现在听
Be quick, you got me now.
想必布洛克夫人不欢迎
Must've been unwelcome to Mrs. Bullock,
那匹马被带回来
that horse being brought back.
我不想打扰她
Not wanting to intrude on her,
斯塔布斯小姐托我问一下
Miss Stubbs was having asked me to find out,
你能不能问问她
might I ask you to speak in her stead
因为她的想法咱们都清楚
as to something I believe we both know where she stand on?
“快”是什么意思,查理?
Is that your goddamn idea of quick, Charlie?
斯塔布斯小姐的那个“朋友之家” 布洛克夫人教书的地方
Miss Stubbs, that owns the Chez Ami building where Mrs. Bullock teaches,
有人让想买♥♥那间房♥子
has got asked to name a price which she'd sell at.
她有约在先
She got stipulations
不希望我打扰你
and likes of which I won't bore you with,
但她担忧的是
but her big worry,
如果买♥♥家出资
if the buyer on his own nickel
在别处新建一所校舍
were to put a new schoolhouse up elsewhere,
布洛克夫人不会不想离开吧?
would Mrs. Bullock be loathe to leave the Chez?
为什么她不想离开?
Why would she be loathe to leave it?
我能当作是她本人同意了吗?
Can I take that as a no as if from your wife's own lips?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉耽误你时间
Sorry to hold you up.
“快说”
"Be quick."
真♥他♥妈♥的复杂
Fucking delicate operation.
杰克
Jack.
记得给你在走廊另一头订了房♥间
One thought he'd engaged a room for you at the other end of the hall.
我正要过去
I'm going to it now.
邀请我和托利弗过去谈谈
Invites me and Tolliver for a chat.
他在想什么?
What the fuck is in his head?
难道他以为击垮了我?
Does he think he broke me?
这混♥蛋♥居然以为击垮了我
Does this cocksucker think he broke me
现在我们要听他号♥令?
and now we're at his beck and call?
老天爷,把头拿开
Oh, Jesus Christ, get your head off it.
把头拿开 不管你在做什么
Get your fucking head off it for all the fucking good you're doing down there.
这就是我需要的:关键时刻
That's all I need: At a perfect juncture
改变动作,忘了以前怎么做
you to alter your action and forget your previous method.
我没改变动作
I didn't alter my action.
没有?
No?
我的鸡♥巴♥是不是在你嘴里?
Is my dick in your mouth?
硬了吗? 那就换个动作
Do I have a hard-on? Then you change your action.
回到以前的方法
Go back to your previous fucking method.
嗯
Hmm.
因为他把我的容忍♥当成懦弱才使我烦恼?
Does he construe my forbearance as weakness is what the fuck nags at me?
还是他把我深思熟虑当成了害怕...
Or my considerations of alternatives for being fucking intimidated...
没错,等时机成熟让他见识见识
because the time's coming he sees what I'm up to beyond any fucking mistake,
希望你别误解我
and I only hope you don't doubt it.
嗯,看见没?
Huh, you see?!
这不算改变动作?
Y-y-y-you don't think that counts as altering your action?
你整个嘴型都变了
You would change your entire fucking mouth pattern.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起?噢,那样说就没事了
Sorry? Oh, I guess that's okay then...
因为我不是为了在见面前爽一把清醒一下
because my goal before my meeting wasn't to come and clear my fucking head,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表