剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
那什么...
That's...
现在呢? - 好点了
How's it now? - Better.
十分感谢
Thanks very much.
还没弄完
I haven't finished.
哦,那继续吧,继续
Oh, go ahead then. Go on.
好看吗? - 非常
Presentable? - Very.
你年纪轻轻视力就不好
You're young for failing eyesight.
带刺的,像个刺猬?
Spiny too, like a porcupine?
嗯
Huh-uh.
我要是说快晕倒了 听起来不够爷们
I guess it'd be unmanly to fear I may faint.
别
Please don't.
我另有安排
I'll make some arrangement.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我有事情...
For my things and the like...
安排好要收拾东西
arrange to collect my things.
你要我...
Will you have me...
把小家伙接回来吗?
bring the little one back?
我去接索菲娅 - 别忘了
I'll collect Sofia. - Don't forget.
找木板找了四个小时
Five hours looking for this goddamn board.
过来,过来,过来,过来,对
Come on, come on, come on, come on, yeah.
你以为这样很搞笑
Think this is pretty fucking funny,
是不是? - 不是
don't you, Hostetler? - No.
看我像个白♥痴♥一样爬来爬去
Watch me crawl around here like a goddamn fool,
你挽着袖子在一边看笑话
and you laughing up your fucking sleeve.
霍斯泰特勒不知道木板在哪 是我藏的
Hostetler don't know where the board is. I'm the one hid it.
噢,我相信,绝对相信
Oh, I believe that. Definitely.
他妈的助理狒狒
Assistant fucking baboon.
你藏的 他不知道藏在哪儿
You hid it, he don't know where
你自己也想不起来!
and you can't remember where it is!
我当时喝醉了 只记得藏木板
I wasn't too drunk not to know I should hide it,
太醉 没记住藏在哪里
but I was too drunk to keep track of where.
是这个吗?是这个木板?
Is this it? Is this the board?
把字擦掉!
Clean it the fuck off!
拿过来,拿来
Bring it here. Bring it in.
拆开它
Unwrap that cocksucker!
那是什么玩意儿?
What the fuck is that supposed to be?
把木板给他
Give him the board.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
You think I'm a fucking moron?
你当我是白♥痴♥
You think I'm a moron
会信你的谎话 - 别说我不诚实
to fall for your fucking lies. - Don't you call me dishonest.
我就那么说了
I'll call you that and worse.
你想给我那个 带着真正的木板离开?
You hand me that, and then ride off with the actual board?
就是这个木板 裹着粗棉布
This is the actual board, wrapped in the cheesecloth that I stole off a horse.
我根本不知道木板被拿走了
I never knew this board was took
直到昨晚找的时候
from where I had it until I looked for it
他才告诉我
during late last night, and that's when he told me
他藏起来了
that he had hid it.
为了不让你做傻事
To keep you from doing something stupid.
就是这块木板,老天爷
This is the board! For Christ's sake,
有什么区别?
what difference does the rest of it make?
我不知道是不是那块木板
I don't know it's the actual board.
上面又没写字!
There's no more fucking writing on it!
难道我就这么接受
Shall I accept myself as satisfied,
等着霍斯泰特勒跑到夏延
only for Hostetler once escaped
再把真木板寄回来
to send the real fucking board back from Cheyenne
让他挽着袖子放声大笑?
while he's laughing up his lying sleeve?
让布洛克打开包裹羞辱我?
For Bullock to open the package and humiliate me?
让那个银行女人羞辱我
Or for the fucking bank woman to humiliate me
用真正的木板?
with the true fucking board?
或者撤回我的抵押贷款?
Or to revoke my fucking security on my fucking loan?
你打算让我怎么出丑
Or whatever your fucked-up plan is to make me a fucking cunt!
我不允许别人叫我骗子
I will not be called a fucking liar.
我不会背负这个骂名过一辈子 - 对,操♥你♥妈♥的,斯蒂夫,我们走了
I didn't live my life for that. - Yeah, fuck you, Steve. We're leaving.
自己跟空气扯淡吧!
Talk stupid to our fucking dust!
进来
Yeah?
希望您能去看看丹,老大
I wish you'd look in on Dan, boss.
不是身体不适
Not for being poorly as...
是沮丧
down.
乔尼...
Johnny...
有些路 最好独自走完
some shit's best walked through alone.
丹以前杀过人,您也杀过
Dan's killed people before. You have too,
从未杀完人以后独处
but neither've been solitary after.
公平决斗不一样 丹和我总想躲开它
A fair fight, something Dan and I have always struggled to avoid, is different.
你看着他们眼中的光芒黯淡下去 其实是你离开了
You see the light go out of their eyes. It's just you left
和死亡一起
and death.
所以丹需要独处
So that's why Dan wants to be alone.
他知道去哪里找我
He knows where to find me.
想坐就坐吧
Sit down if you want to.
我们...在等什么?
What are... what are we waiting for?
等地狱降临
To see what kind of hell breaks loose.
威士忌
Whiskey, please.
连瓶留下
And leave the bottle.
我刚处理完一个朋友的遗体
I just saw to the remains of a friend.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
乔治.赫斯特
George Hearst.
杰克.扬
Jack Young.
杰克.扬 - 是,先生
Jack Young. - Yes, sir.
你好,杰克 - 你好
How do you do, Jack? - How do you do?
警长 - 他在那吗?
Sheriff. - Is he up there?
谁? - 赫斯特在上面吗,法纳姆?
Who? - Is Hearst fucking up there, Farnum?
我不能说 我不能说
I cannot say. I cannot say.
我不能泄露主人的去向
I cannot betray the whereabouts of an owner-guest.
赫斯特先生...
Mr. Hearst...
很抱歉刚才我没出来
I regret not being out here
先生,无能的手下没有叫醒我
with you before, sir. Help too stupid to wake me from my nap.
没关系
Not at all.
下去吧,杰克
Go on down there now, Jack.
你至少能做这个
At least do that much right.
可怕的一天
Hell of a fucking day.
你都听到什么了?
How much do you know?
听说大街上有场决斗
I heard there was a set-to in the thoroughfare.
你知道是我手下被杀了吗?
Did you know it was my man killed?
竟然是这样?
Was that the outcome?
我手下被杀了,是的
My man was killed, yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
时有发生
It happens.
事情本来就是这样
It's the nature of things.
那也无法消解失去朋友的悲痛
It don't lessen the sadness when it's a friend.
警长来了
The sheriff joins us.
威士忌
Whiskey.
警长最近警告我
The sheriff recently put me on notice
他对我可能的犯罪行为非常警惕
he is vigilant of my possible transgressions.
听上去你喝多了
You sound drunk to me.
你说谁呢?
Whom are you addressing?
你 你喝多了
You. You sound drunk.
是吗? - 嗯嗯
Do I? - Mm-hmm.
我要是说“操♥你♥妈♥的,警长”
When I say "Fuck yourself, Sheriff,"
你是把它当酒话呢
will you put that down to drunkenness
还是高高在上不予理睬?
or a high estimate of your athleticism?
你刚说操♥我♥妈的?
Did you just tell me to fuck myself?
是,还有闭上你的嘴
I think I did, and to shut up
不然我给你闭上
or I'll quiet you myself.
你被捕了 - 操♥你♥妈♥的
You're under arrest. - Fuck you,
闭嘴
and shut up
不然我让你吃不了兜着走
or I will shut you up for good.
威胁治安官
Threatening a peace officer,
我拘留你
I'm taking you into custody.
别犯傻,布洛克... - 你♥他♥妈♥别犯傻
Don't be stupid, Bullock... - Don't you be fucking stupid.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
乔尼
Johnny.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表