剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
但我还不想死
not to fucking mention alive.
你不会再见到我了
That's the last you see of me.
滚开!
Get the fuck out of here!
别碰她!
Leave her the fuck alone!
请把枪口从我耳朵里取出来 我很乐意听你说
If you would take that out of my ear, I would be happy to know what you mean.
我是说如果你继续卖♥♥她毒品 我他妈的就宰了你
I mean, if you keep selling her dope, I will fucking kill you.
好,我同意 你给我指了条明路
Fine, I agree. You have shown me the light.
我不想再看她嗑上瘾
I don't want to see her high again.
你这个多事的婊♥子♥
Only promise me this, you meddling cunt,
杀我之前
if you do, before you head out to kill me,
去问问她从哪里搞的货 我已经不给她供货了
you'll ask her where she got her stuff. I am no longer the lady's supplier.
我能走了吗?
May I go?
我知道
I know.
是吗? - 是,尊敬的夫人,我知道
Do you? - Yes, your ladyship, I do.
刚从那个废物点心里昂那里听说 你换了个毒贩子
And just heard from that shitbag Leon, you've got a new supplier.
你完全误解了,特里克茜
You are quite mistaken, Trixie,
尽管你是“好心好意”
and however well intended, beyond your proper province.
去你♥妈♥的♥,埃尔斯沃斯夫人
Fuck you, Mrs. Ellsworth.
情况复杂 我正在自我调整
I am in the process of making adjustments to the... complications of my situation.
放屁 - 别太过放肆...
Bullshit. - Do not... take over-many liberties.
你又回到了原点 独自在家带孩子
You've fallen back with a fucking child in your home.
我这里不需要你了
I will no longer be requiring your services.
我好怕怕啊
Alack for me.
我真希望永远在此工作
How I'd hoped I could work here forever.
为了妓院生意 我放弃了音乐
I give up music with my fucking.
放弃了朋友
I don't need any more friends than what I got.
更放弃了冲上楼去 痛扁那混♥蛋♥
And I give up clocking that cocksucker upstairs.
一个琢磨不透的人...赫斯特先生
An inscrutable figure... Mr. Hearst.
你给我听好了
Now what I want you to know:
一旦他想要收拾我 你若不提前告诉我
His first activities impinging on me I don't hear about beforehand from you,
我就割断你的脖子 - 天啊
I'm gonna cut your fucking throat. - Goodness.
看到给你的200美元了吧?
You see that 200 I've give you?
看到了,是的,用余光看到了
I do, yes, at the margin of vision.
总有更好的办法
That argues there's a better way.
看着前台
Take the desk.
利比里亚(非洲西部)
Liberia.
他不介意我呆在这里吧?
He mind me here 'fore his say-so?
他怎么会介意你来看母亲?
How is he gonna mind you come see your mother?
进屋子里
Here in your room.
他给了我这间屋子 “你住这里,卢姨”
He give me this room. "You stay here, Aunt Lou.
“别人说什么,我才不管”
Who says what, no goddamn never mind to me."
那挺好的
That's good then.
嗬嗬嗬
Well well well.
你有客人啊,卢姨
You've company in your room, Aunt Lou.
是我的孩子,赫斯特先生
My boy, Mr. Hearst,
我的孩子奥德尔 - 你的孩子?
my boy Odell. - Your boy?
你好,奥德尔 - 您好,先生
How do you do, Odell? - How do you do, sir?
您去哪了,赫斯特先生?
Where have you been, Mr. Hearst?
我给您准备早餐吧
Let me fix you up some breakfast.
真把这里当家啦,奥德尔
You made yourself at home, Odell,
这是我为你母亲准备的房♥间
here in the room I set aside for your mother.
是我要他进来的,是的,先生
I asked him in, yes, sir.
是的,先生,是我要他进来的
Yes, sir, that was me asked him in.
既然你妈妈已经邀请你进来
Well, now that your mama has invited you in,
那我得补一句
I suppose we might say on the spur of the moment,
也请你接受我——这个旅馆主人、你母亲老板的邀请
I hope that you'll accept my invitation as well as the hotel's owner and your mother's employer.
能留下吗,奥德尔?
Please, Odell, won't you stay?
我会的,先生,谢谢 谢谢您的好意
I will, sir. Thank you. Thank you for your kindness.
我暂时还不饿,卢姨
Not hungry just now, Aunt Lou.
这就是答案,艾尔
Here, Al, is your answer.
即使十倍的价格也无法诱惑我
Nor would 10 times the sum have tempted me.
我就知道 - 看来我猜对了...
Should have known. - You confirm my judgment then...
钱是你的 - 赶巧了,E.B,真不是我的钱
you were the money's source. - As it happens, E.B., I was not.
我明白了
I see.
那样的话
In that case
至少你能看出来 我也算忠诚
you may view my behavior as a random display of loyalty.
好好解释一下 说不定你能拿回去
Explaining yourself offers a better chance of getting it back.
钱是托利弗给的,艾尔
That money, Al, came from Tolliver,
他要我为他通风报信
seeking knowledge, as he claimed,
要我替赫斯特看旅馆时 多留个心眼儿
of such of Hearst's activities as I, operating the man's hotel, might come into.
我怎么知道是不是您在背后考验我?
How could I not believe it was you orchestrating the approach as some form of test?
也可能是托利弗明知我对您很忠诚
The alternative would have Tolliver, knowing my history with you, believing nonetheless
仍然来找我
that he could approach me,
当我是站街的妓♥女♥ 视忠诚如粪土
swaying my loyalty as if I had no morals more than a street whore.
不像托利弗的作风 如此直白
Ain't to Tolliver's standard, the baldness of it.
我也这么想
My thinking exactly.
没有开场白
The lack of prelude or prologue.
是赫斯特...
It's Hearst...
赫斯特,难道他是凯撒?
Hearst, is he Caesar,
死于内战?
to have fights to the death for diversion?
一时兴起就杀掉手下
Murder his workers at whim?
在墙上打出条走廊
Smash passages in the fucking wall?
不如他有钱的人 都会有所收敛
A man of less wealth would be in fucking restraints.
新人要登场了
We're in the presence of the new.
去他妈的新人!
Fuck the fucking new!
老天爷,艾尔
Jesus Christ, Al.
难道我们已经穷途末路了? - 回旅馆去,E.B
Is it over for us here? - Go back to the hotel, E.B.
救救我们,想想办法
Save us. Think of something.
我不一直都在想吗?
Have I ever not?
钱的事再说吧
We'll discuss that money another time.
也可以离开营地 - 不
There's leaving the camp. - No.
不,我不是...
No, l...
不
no.
如果是迫不得已的话 比尔掏枪时决不手软
One thing... if he knew it was coming, Bill was not shy of drawing first.
塞斯却把赫斯特关了起来
Seth locked up Hearst instead of that.
噢,我明白了
Oh, I get it.
什...什么意思?
Wh-what does that mean?
意思是,斯塔先生
It means, Mr. Star,
塞斯先是拎着赫斯特耳朵 让全营地人看
after leading him by the ear through camp for all to fucking see,
接着把赫斯特关在牢房♥里
Seth installs Hearst in a cell
紧挨着他刚刚杀掉的人
adjoining a man he's had killed,
刀还插在胸口上
that the knife still protrudes out of his chest.
我也让赫斯特对着我的屁♥股♥说话
And much as me and Hearst conversed, I made him address my ass.
所以不必自欺欺人 以为赫斯特会当成是以礼相待
So do let's don't pretend Hearst will feel he was treated legal or-or civilized,
以为他不会去计较
or that his business with us is finished.
赫斯特要来对付我们啦
Hearst is fucking coming.
我们得用比尔的方式 提前解决掉他们
Bringing us back to Bill and doing unto others first.
也许先去赫斯特矿上看看
Which ought maybe include a visit to Hearst's fucking diggings.
清理掉他的爪牙?
And his muscle you fail to murder before they arouse?
不然要是被他们追回营地...
You bring to chase you to camp...
就等于带着思卫伦金和托利弗的人 进了埋伏最终束手就擒
Judas goat the cocksuckers... for Swearengen's men and Tolliver's to mow down from fucking ambush
那会儿我们正忙着对付赫斯特呢
while we're up seeing to Hearst.
到时候营地就完了
There'll be nothing left of the camp.
如果等赫斯特先开战 我们能有多大胜算?
How much you figure will stand once Hearst had his fucking say?
说实话,如果这次我听托利弗的
Truth is if I on Tolliver's instructions
让埃尔斯沃斯夫人死于服药过量
provide an overdose Mrs. Ellsworth dies from,
只因为他命令我
for being able to say he told me to,
以后他还想杀谁?
who does he fucking croak next?
你真是个墙头草
You are lethally fucking middled.
可她说:“不不,我要五头牛、一只鸡”
So she says, "No no, I want five oxen and one chicken."
土笑话 - 托利弗先生
Rube fucking humor. - Mr. Tolliver.
跟我走,里昂
Come with me, Leon.
让康冷静冷静
Let Con calm down.
暂停
Hold off.
暂停? - 他妈的暂停
Hold off? - Hold the fuck off.
先别给她高纯度的毒品
Don't fucking step up the purity.
继续卖♥♥你以前卖♥♥的
Just keep selling her what you've been fucking selling.
聪明人应有自知之明 出去吧,孩子
It's a wise man that knows his own limits. Now go ahead out there, son,
继续犯错吧
and continue doing wrong.
是,托利弗先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Tolliver.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表