剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
因为全营地就他一人
as he is the only one in camp
精通两种语言
versed in both languages.
好
Ho.
中国,我说对了没有?
Chung Kuo. Am I right or am I fucking wrong?
中国 - 中国,很铁
Chung Kuo. - Chung Kuo, heng dai.
很铁 - 很铁,中国
Heng dai. - Heng dai, Chung Kuo.
开会前我通知你
And I'll tell you when the meeting is, huh?
欢迎回家,吴
Welcome home, Wu.
嗯
Mmm.
说你自心为是 他妈的一点不过分!
It's arrogance, nothing more to goddamn less.
请别对我说脏话
Do not use profanity, please, speaking to me.
看在上帝份上
For goodness sake.
我为言语道歉
Apologizing for my language,
请理解我
I ask you consider my meaning.
我不认为与赫斯特先生
It hardly seems arrogant to me
寻求公正双赢的解决方案算自以为是
to seek an equitable and mutually beneficial resolution with Mr. Hearst.
用不着你那些花里胡哨的想法 直接报个价
Then spare him that paper with your pretty ideas. Tell him your price for how much you'll sell,
因为赫斯特从不让人提条件
because Hearst don't let his partners set policy.
想不到你这么熟悉他的经营方式
I hadn't realized you were so intimate with his business methods.
请别耍聪明 别在这件事上
Please don't be smart with me. Not about this.
“这件事”,埃尔斯沃斯先生 是我的矿产的事吗?
"This," Mr. Ellsworth, being the question of my mine?
还他妈能是什么?
Well, what in the hell else would it be?!
抱歉
Excuse me.
我会与赫斯特先生见面
I will meet with Mr. Hearst.
如果你陪同我一起前往 我会很高兴
I'll be delighted if you should choose to accompany me.
噢,我可不会错过撞火车
Oh, I ain't one to miss a train wreck.
如果你忍♥不住要指指点点 就不要去了
Though if you cannot forbear from patronizing me, I'd prefer you didn't come at all.
遵命,埃尔斯沃斯夫人,遵命
All right, Mrs. Ellsworth, all right.
空了
Empty.
您确定不用我擦吧台?
You sure you don't want me to work behind here, boss?
我要想让你擦吧台
If I wanted you working behind here,
你♥他♥妈♥早就擦吧台了 到那边去
you'd be fucking working behind here. Fucking work over there.
我注意到,艾尔,您明显熟识他
It occurs to me, Al, as you and he are so evidently well-acquainted,
兰格里什先生安排佣人的时候
the decent interval that Mr. Langrishe is owed to make his domestic arrangements
我或多或少听您谈起他
I might spend hearing you talk of him.
梅里克,有没有想过要是有话直说 你体重能轻点?
Ever wonder if you expressed yourself more directly, Merrick, you might fucking weigh less?
一点也不合逻辑
I see no logic in that whatever.
我不想谈兰格里什 他让我紧张
I don't want to talk of Langrishe. He makes me fucking nervous.
为什么?
On what account?
我说不出为什么
I can't say on what account.
他有种让人无法形容的感觉
That type, the type you don't know exactly how you feel about him
让你非常紧张
is who you're made nervous by.
年轻人!
Young man!
混口饭吃
Keeping the wolf away, I see.
杰克
Jack.
约翰.兰格里什,先生
John Langrishe, sir.
店家如猪般粗野无礼
The operator has the manners of a pig.
A.W.梅里克,兰格里什先生
A.W. Merrick, Mr. Langrishe,
“朽木先锋报”发行人
publisher of "The Deadwood Pioneer."
啊,怪不得在你头顶能看到光环
Ah! Accounted for the halo I see above you.
废话来得这么早
Shit blizzard's early today.
听他语气 你们之间很熟
He takes his tone with you as a familiar.
噢,我们认识很久了 思卫仑金先生和我
Oh, we're well-acquainted, Mr. Swearengen and I.
嗯,新朋友 曾经的竞选伙伴
Mmm, new friends, old campaigners.
让黑♥马♥赢了
The infrequent bloody win.
总有人被淘汰,被杀掉
Always superfluous, bloodshed.
伤害越大越好
The deeper damage is best.
坦率地讲,理查森
Candidly, Richardson,
我一想到你寻觅浆果 虫子在你黏黏的舌头上蠕动
as I imagine you foraging for berries and grubs, and flicking at insects with your sticky tongue,
我感到有点沮丧
I feel a certain dismay.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你就要被解雇了,蠢人
You are to be discharged, fool.
等我的替补到了 眨眼间你和我一起走人
As, I suspect in a wink of time, once some stage from a different direction arrives with my replacement, am I.
我们做错了什么?
What did we do wrong?
你的错,令人吃惊的是
Your error, surprisingly enough,
并非因你出奇的愚蠢
is not to be a grotesque of inconceivable stupidity,
而是因为你是白人男性
but that you are white and male
而且不是令人恶心的肥胖
and not repulsively obese.
至于我自己
As for my own,
也许因为我极端有礼貌
I wonder if it lies in an excessive courtesy
乐于取悦他人
and eagerness to please.
嘘,嘘,走,走
Shoo, skunk. Shoo. Go, go.
赫斯特先生
Mr. Hearst.
法纳姆,有空谈谈吗?
Farnum, have you a moment for us to talk?
可以,只是请您简短地说
I do. I'd ask only that you be brief
别误解了同事之间的友情
and forbear from false camaraderie.
得了吧,赫斯特,我看到那个黑人了
Come, Hearst. I've seen the Ethiop.
谁看不见?
Who indeed could miss her?
就算用她取代理查森 我好奇,您打算用什么人
And even as she supplants Richardson, what person, I wonder,
用什么卑微的外国种取代我?
of what depraved exotic origin have you engaged to take my place?
我没考虑换你,你想让我换吗?
I hadn't thought of replacing you. Do you want me to?
世界在我眼前开始跳舞
The world begins to dance before my eyes.
至于理查森
As for Richardson,
卢姨会接过他的工作
Aunt Lou will be taking his position,
但他可以继续干其它活
but he can keep doing whatever else it is that he does
薪水不会少
with no reduction in wage.
真是令人惊喜加感激的转折
What a surprising and gratifying turn.
周二付款 那个周四付款
Paid through Tuesday. That one's paid through Thursday.
既然你已经准许了我的招聘计划
Having secured your approval as to my hiring plans,
现在能谈谈我的事吗?
I wonder now if I might elicit the information I came for,
关于埃尔斯沃斯夫人
which is in regard to Mrs. Ellsworth.
我卑微地任您差遣
I am abjectly at your disposal.
这段时间
For some time,
为了不鲁莽打扰她
without the unseemliness of approaching her directly,
我还没能
I have sought without success
认识埃尔斯沃斯夫人
to generate a connection with Mrs. Ellsworth.
目中无人的婊♥子♥ 曾对药物上瘾
A haughty cunt. Formerly weak for dope.
本质是性侵罪犯
Most fundamentally a sexual peccant,
但我发誓不能讲太多
though I'm sworn against providing specifics.
现在,她主动提出
Now, as it seems of her own volition,
要见我
Mrs. Ellsworth appoints to meet with me,
我在想是什么使她改变了主意
leading me to wonder what change in her situation prompts her approach.
我去调查,先生,现在马上就去
I will look into that, sir, vigorously and immediately.
你不知道 - 我现在还不知道
You don't know. - I do not know at present.
那就等她到了请她上来
Just send her up when she get here.
我可以去探个究竟 当成第一要务
I can seek the knowledge out. I can pursue it as a first priority.
只管请她上来!
Just send her the fuck up.
好的,先生 我想说...
All right, sir. And may I say...
非常高兴能延续我们之间的友好关系
how delighted I am our relation is to continue?
去收拾你的铅字吧 - 您说什么?
Why don't you see to your type? - Excuse me?
铅字,你不是用铅字印文章吗?
Type. Don't you use type to print out your words?
呃,我希望确保兰格里什先生...
Uh, well, I'd hoped to secure from Mr. Langrishe...
咱俩得好好聊聊,梅里克先生
I want copious discourse between us, Mr. Merrick.
一会儿我到哪里能找到您?
Where shall I find you soon?
我们现在就可以说啊 - 不,不现在,年轻人
Well, we could speak now if you wish. - No, not now, young man.
不用现在
Not immediately.
很快,非常快
But soon. Very, very soon.
你的窝在哪? 好让我能逮到你
Where is your lair, that I may beard you?
我的窝就在宝石
My lair adjoins The Gem.
太好了 - 多数时间能在那逮到我
Wonderful. - I can be bearded there most hours.
好
Fine.
十分感谢 谢谢,呃,很高兴见到您,先生
Thank you very much. Thank, uh, very nice to meet you, sir.
营地有了您非常幸运
The camp is lucky to have you.
呃,不会的,实际上,您也知道
Uh, no way, actually, you would know that.
走吧,梅里克,走开
Go on there, Merrick. Get away.
噢,永无止境不屈不挠之类的话
Oh, incessant and unrelenting, exactly that type of banter.
我从前门出去
I'll just go out the front.
我也能从那边走,但我...
You know, I could go out that way, but l...
我还是...
I'll...
你看上去不错,杰克
You're looking fucking well, Jack.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表