剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
第九集 《爱好者之夜》
Episode 9 "Amateur night"
一比三等于六分之二
One-third of six is two.
五金店的保险柜密♥码♥
The combination of the safe in the hardware store,
你背下来 以防万一
which you should commit to memory against eventualities.
因为昨晚来营地的那些人
As was threatened by the arrival of those men last night.
对,里面有合同和一些七点利息的债券
Yes. There are deeds, some 7% bonds,
证明、收据等等
certificates, sundry receivables.
一比三等于六分之二
One-third of six is two.
1-3和6-2
One-three-ought-six-two.
对
Yes.
今天我和孩子们要搬进新校舍了
The children and I are moving into the new schoolhouse today.
好啊
Good.
到时候我陪你
I'll walk with you.
真希望能找到最后一部分 好让布洛克夫人给孩子们讲故事
I wish we'd found out the last part for Mrs. Bullock to tell the children.
能做的我们都做了
We did as best we could.
四张桌子一排看起来没问题吧?
Does four desks to a row seem right?
不行的话,又没钉死在地板上
Mm, if not, they ain't nailed to the floor.
你没见到简?
You ain't seen Jane?
得让人们知道他们来了
The camp is to know they're here.
得让人们明白那是我的手下
The camp is to know they're my employees.
哪怕是到街上 大张旗鼓吓唬路人
If this knowledge came first from some disruption of traffic
我也在所不惜
in the thoroughfare, I would have no objection.
没问题
All right.
那样一来 情况就不同了
And matters might deteriorate from there.
咖啡! -好了
Coffee! - Ready.
好位置,戴维
Well-positioned, Davey.
是,思卫伦金先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Swearengen.
盯紧赫斯特门口那帮混混
Eyeing them idlers outside Hearst's hotel.
这个混帐毒蛇赫斯特
Copperhead cocksucker Hearst,
居然找平克顿侦探
bringing in the fucking Pinkertons.
嗜血本性与政♥治♥理念二选一 怎么都算不上进退两难啊
Not much of a horserace, Dan, between the appetite for blood and fidelity to political conviction.
这帮他妈的平克顿!
Fucking Pinkertons!
我们在夏延还有人吗?
Do we have alternatives to enlisting reinforcements in Cheyenne?
早知道四天前的行囊都不应该拆
I knew I should have stayed packed from four days ago.
有人在街上闹事,思卫伦金先生
Some bullshit's jumping off on the thoroughfare, Mr. Swearengen.
让开
Get out of my way.
让开,老东西
Move it, old timer.
让开,跳蚤李
Get out of the way, Hop Lee!
混账东西!
Cocksucker!
让开,叮当!让开!
Move along, Ding-Dong! Move along!
让开! -混帐东西!
Move along! - Cocksucker!
让开,叮当!
Move along, Ding-Dong!
去把老吴叫来
Go get fucking Wu.
问题是...增援到达之前
Question extant being... till reinforced,
我们能学会蝼蚁之道吗? [注]蝼蚁暗指卑躬屈膝
can we learn the ways of church mice?
去见托利弗
Call on Tolliver.
报社老板你肯定能认出来
You will not mistake the newspaperman.
长得像个...大乌龟
He looks like a... big turtle.
发表了一封信 让我下不了台
Published a letter meant to embarrass me.
我派人收拾他的消息
That I authored his discomfiture
万万不得泄漏
should come clear only as events accumulate.
明白
All right.
每天早上都来见您 时间不等人啊
The top of my to-do list every morning, and every day gets away from me.
那你还在这里干什么 -我在这里
Anyways, here you are. - Here I am,
作为艾尔的代表 与你一起同赫斯特先生谈生意
Al's delegate, as far as him and you deal with Mr. Hearst.
我是不是得请你吃饭 你才会坐下?
Will you still if invited to sit or will it take me offering a meal?
没时间坐 而且我已经吃过了
I'd sooner not sit, sir, and already ate.
只来看你是否有话要给艾尔
Only asking, ought I bear a message to Al?
没有
Nothing comes to mind.
昨晚有骑兵手持火把来营地
Horsemen come to camp by torchlight last night.
告诉艾尔只要不惊天动地
Tell Al as we didn't wake to the Apocalypse,
除了他们手上的兵器 我看也没什么好怕的
I suppose all we need fear is their Winchesters.
支撑我活下去的两位贵人 彼此认识一下
The pillars of my existence who should know each other:
兰格里什先生
Mr. John Langrishe,
我亲爱的阿姨卢玛奇班克斯
my dear Aunt Lou Marchbanks.
您的手艺我可不陌生
With whose art I am most appreciatively familiar.
呃,兰格里什先生照看我的背,卢姨
Uh, Mr. Langrishe is now to my back, Aunt Lou,
你照看我的胃
what you have long been to my belly.
只要关节舒展开
And I may say that so long as the nodals are quiet,
即使是被世人冠以罪恶之称的肥胖
that girth at the midriff, preached as sin by so many among the guardians of sacral well-being,
我也能治好它
is absolved as a danger by me.
我一直都是这么胖
I've been heavy all my life.
噢,我不是在说您,亲爱的女士
Oh, I refer not at all to you, dear lady.
今天早上有咸香肠
Salty, juicy ham this morning.
我一定要尝尝
I must have it.
我的跟平常一样,卢姨
Usual for me, Aunt Lou.
坐 坐 坐 坐
Sit sit sit sit.
我要坐四遍吗?
Must I do so four times?
啊,我在营地的最亲密的朋友
Ah, my closest confidant in the camp
就是卢姨了 我实话实说
is Aunt Lou, and I say that with every awareness.
非常好
Wonderful.
看样子我一觉醒来 变成隐形人啦
I guess I must have went invisible overnight.
我能看见你,伙计
I saw you, drummer.
那你还在我前面插队
And yet you cut in front of me.
因为我知道你没机会吃东西
I just know you wouldn't be eating.
那不就是昨晚来营地的人吗?
Did I not see the gentlemen who is still upright arrive in the camp last night?
我也看见他了
I believe I may have as well.
我站在这里的阳台上
I was on the porch of this structure,
你和思卫伦金先生站在他的阳台上
and you with Mr. Swearengen on his balcony.
我记得他是骑马来的
I believe he came in on horseback.
讽刺的是他没有一路走来
Not as a pedestrian, ironically,
毕竟下肢这么发达
given his heavy-footed virtuosity.
关于来营地的人 思卫伦金先生说过些什么?
What did Mr. Swearengen make of the coming into camp of that man among his friends?
请允许我,赫斯特先生
Do allow me, Mr. Hearst,
作为您的健康顾问
as your corporal comfort's advocate,
在这个问题上保持中立
in this regard to be neutral.
每当我和您谈起艾尔
Let me show in your company on the subject of Al,
或和艾尔谈到您 都保持沉默
no less rigorous a reticence than I exhibit with Al when addressing the subject of you.
啊!
Ah!
我的火腿来了
My ham.
早上好 -早上好
Good morning. - Morning.
早上好,路易斯
Good morning, Louis.
昨晚没出事吧 -没事,夫人
I hope your night was uneventful. - Yes, ma'am.
吉姆迟到了 等他来了我再走
Jim's late, so I'll watch till he arrives.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗,特里克茜?
How have you been, Trixie?
没什么可抱怨的
No complaints.
就算有 谁又会在意呢
As if anybody would give a shit.
我来存些钱
I come to put in some money.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
噢可恶! 你这个王八蛋!
Oh shit! You motherfucker!
我又不是他妈的护士! 我还有其它事
I ain't no goddamn nurse! I gotta see to my business in this camp.
酒馆规矩 不喝酒不能呆着
Tom's rules. You can't set if you ain't drinking.
他请所有人喝酒
He's buying for them that do.
呃,他要是屎尿横流怎么办?
Yeah, uh, and what if he messes hisself?
这些钱 给他擦干净
For them that wipes him off.
我不能一直照顾下去 我他妈的才不干呢!
I ain't seeing him out. I ain't gonna fucking do it!
感觉你最近气色
You seem better of late at a distance
比上次见面时好的多
than you appeared when last seen up close.
你这回看清楚了? -我能感觉到
And now that you've seen me up close? - I get the same impression,
尤其是你清澈的双眼
particularly of a clearness at the eye.
我好多了
I am better.
早上好
Good morning.
总之
Anyways,
我存12块钱到我的账户
there's 12 bucks I deposit into my account.
如果是假♥币♥
If the currency's counterfeit,
我那犹太老板就是罪魁祸首
my fucking Jew boss is the culprit.
您不必着急,夫人 -我不要收据
Do not, please, madam, hasten your business or abridge it. - I don't need no receipt.
我相信这位女士
Trust the lady.
约翰兰格里什,夫人 兰格里什剧团
John Langrishe, madam, of the Langrishe Theater Company.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表