剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
第八集 《利维坦笑了》
Episode 8 "Leviathan smiles"
那边 - 好
Right there. - Okay.
走路小心
Be careful as you walk.
放这里就行
Just leave them here.
23...4,5,6
23... four, five, six.
51,52
51, 52.
最新消息
The latest news.
我不明白的是
I fail to understand,
我自己的事我自己都不急 你急什么
if I who am most affected am not disturbed, why you should be.
也许因为我有我的理由
Perhaps I'm disturbed by a reason different from what you believe.
恕我愚笨
Forgive me then for believing the one you've given.
我不认可你学校的搬迁之日 一而再再而三变来变去
I disapprove of changing from day to day when the school is to be relocated.
那你去问问戏班子啊
Speak to the theater people then.
我不爽的是 你竟然毫无反应
What disturbs me is your accepting the uncertainty without quarrel.
无论戏班子为什么推迟搬迁
For whatever reason, the theater people keep deferring their moving in.
我都不希望孩子们感觉曾经的教室
I don't want the children to feel they're leaving vacant
空荡荡被抛弃 我想让他们
what has been their place of education. I want them to leave it
看到那块地方焕发生机 -好吧,玛莎
as a place with new life. - Fine, Martha.
催他们有什么用?
What good would quarreling with them do?
好吧 -你一起来就想吵架
Fine. - It seems you waked intent we quarrel.
你昨晚口口声声说
Nor, may I say, claiming you were pleased
营地的会开的很好
with the outcome of your meeting with the other men of the camp,
难道那只是一贯的含糊其词?
did you retire last night with your customary sweetness.
多有得罪请您恕罪,老天爷
Do please then forgive me, for Christ's sakes.
请原谅我
Do please forgive me.
早~
Mornin'.
赫斯特对信有什么反应?
How did Hearst take the letter?
我不知道,报纸印出来了吗?
I don't know. Is the paper even out yet?
你♥他♥妈♥什么也不知道
Guess you don't fuckin' know much.
是不是,索尔?
Do you, Sol?
我想也是
I guess I don't.
你要(与赫斯特)开战吗?
You want to fight?
几英里外 被土匪偷袭
Whoa! Road agents ambushed us a couple of miles out!
有人受伤吗?
Anyone hurt?
那帮混♥蛋♥ 放倒一棵树拦住去路
Cocksuckers dropped a tree across the road.
我们刚过去 他们就从山上向我们开枪
We just come up on it and they started shootin' from the fuckin' ridgeline.
要不是那二位用来♥福♥枪♥掩护我们 保险箱就丢了,警长
Would have lost the strongbox sure, Sheriff, not for them there that laid down rifle fire as covered us.
喔!我♥操♥!我了个去!
Whoo! Fuck me! Holy fuck.
我了个去!是吧,怀亚特
Holy fuck, right, Wyatt.
我要请你们二位喝一杯
I'd like to buy you both a fucking drink.
没问题
That's a big fucking yes from the both of us.
打到土匪了吗?
You hit anyone?
没,我们只是帮忙打掩护,警长
No, we were just trying to drive 'em off, Sheriff.
有多少人?
How many were there?
两三个
Two or three.
我听到有个人在乱喊
I heard one of 'em shout like you winged 'em.
他们一边躲一边跑...
They was dodging behind stumps and making for cover.
嘿,去和他们喝酒吧
Hey. Why don't you go in there and get drunk with them,
我和警长聊
let the Sheriff and I finish our talk?
好
All right.
小弟当我是英雄
Little brother's got me for a hero.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
我叫怀亚特 进去喝酒的是摩根.厄普
I'm Wyatt, and going in there to get drunk is Morgan Earp.
我曾是道奇城(堪萨斯州)警♥察♥
I was a lawman in Dodge City,
之前是威奇托(堪萨斯州)警♥察♥
before that in Wichita.
但我不是来这儿做警♥察♥
But I ain't looking for none of that here.
你们来这儿干什么? - 我们做木材生意
What are you looking for? - We got a timber lease.
你和你兄弟?
You and your brother?
你叫什么?
What's your name?
塞斯.布洛克
Seth Bullock.
你好
How do you do?
有人想请你喝一杯
There is a fella that wants to buy you a drink.
宝石酒馆有请
Over at The Gem.
好啊
All right.
要我照料这几位先生的马匹吗,警长?
Shall I authorize a watering and feeding of these gentlemen's horses, Sheriff?
作为市长? 替营地表示欢迎?
As mayor? As a gesture from the camp?
悉心照料
One at a time...
小心他们送你见阎王
lest they drag you to a deserved demise.
操
fuck.
是我,简
It's me, Jane.
我要走了 你睡床上吧
If you want the bed, I'm leaving.
别管我
Don't go nowhere on my account.
反正我睡惯了地板
I'm a fuckin' floor sleeper anyway.
我要去给学生们拿点水果作早餐
Want to find fruit for the schoolchildren's morning snack.
呃,我起来了,我起来了,我起来了
Uh, I'm up, I'm up, I'm up.
我马上滚蛋
I'll get the hell out of here.
怎么不留下?
Why not stay?
我早上事很多
I got errands all morning myself.
抱歉,让你听到我放屁了
If you just heard me fart, excuse me.
还会回来吗?
Will you come back later?
呃...
Uh...
也许,也许
maybe, maybe.
反正过一天算一天
It's heads or tails where any fuckin' day will take me.
我可不想弄脏房♥间又染上病
I'll not have vile affections or uncleanness on these premises!
根据《罗马书》第一章24:26节...
Find my specific meaning at Romans l:24-26...
去你大爷
Fuck yourself
我他妈现在就要爆♥你♥菊♥花
with a fist punch up your ass today at the present moment.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我会从这里搬出去
I'm moving out of that fucking place.
我不搬,我不搬,因为我从没搬进来
Not me. Not me. I never fuckin' moved in.
书中有云...
And verses following
别以为昨晚是要给你工作
Don't think you was offered a job here last night.
不过是试探试探你
Gauging the fucking level you'd fucking presume to was all that was.
也许你想当合伙人
Maybe you declined 'cause you thought
才拒绝
you ought to be partners in the fuckin' business,
想人模狗样挂上大名
name on the signage like a human's
你还真把自己当成生物啦!
or God hadn't set man apart from the fucking beasts!
我有活干 干完就去旧金山
I got an errand, then I'm going to San Francisco.
你我永远不会平等 你接不接受吧?
We will never be equal, sign or fucking no.
就算我同意挂你名字
And if I agreed to your name on the signage,
你我心里也明白
we would know the fucking truth still.
黑鬼王八蛋!
Fucking nigger bastard!
竟然不经我允许就离开
Assuming to leave without my consent.
他没有马鞍走不了
Not without a fucking saddle, he won't.
我把他的马鞍藏起来
Not if I hide his fucking saddle
除非他告诉我黑鬼霍斯泰特勒在搞什么幺蛾子
till he reveals fucking Hostetler's nigger voodoo ciphering methods.
让我心里能踏实点
So accounts ain't constantly to be carried around in the man's mind
不然我喝酒都提心吊胆
till he lives in terror of taking a drink!
你那副表情是什么意思?
Implying what by that fucking lordly look?
你是说 他只要买♥♥幅马鞍就破了我的计谋?
That he'll outflank my tactics buying a new fucking saddle?
你没想到我还有后招吧
Then I don't suppose you'll mind the improved fucking strategy
我把你的马蹄铁卸了
involves you coming unshod behind.
给我伸蹄子
Now give me a fucking hoof.
对
Yeah.
好啦
There we go.
好啊
That's right.
磨磨唧唧
Harp and fucking criticize until
终于有了办法
there's a fucking solution in the offing,
还挺不容易
and then become fucking obstinate.
最后说一次
Now, for the last fucking time,
给我伸蹄子
give me a fucking hoof.
偷偷摸摸 跟印第安人一样
Come sneaking up like an Injun.
我不能一直等你儿子,女士
Can't wait on your boy no longer, Miss Lady.
绳子都没动过
Bow on that money is the same one you tied.
谢谢你等了这么久
I'm grateful you waited on him as long as you did.
虽然不关我事
It ain't being none of my business gonna stop me
我还想问问 你儿子与赫斯特谈得怎么样了?
from asking how your boy's talk with Hearst went.
奥德尔要去纽约见赫斯特的手下
Odell gonna meet up in New York City with a man works for Mr. Hearst.
和他一起去利比里亚 - 啊
Go back with him to Liberia. - Ah.
奥德尔说如果赫斯特先生想加害于他
Odell say if Mr. Hearst wanted,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表