剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
是因为我没长进,艾尔
It's the learning fucking nothing, Al,
才一直年轻
that keeps me young.
请进,屋里有些乱 请您见谅
Please. I hope you'll forgive the disarray.
我一直忙着收拾刚新开辟的空间
I seem to feel a greater priority about making space for myself than adorning the space I've made.
喝点什么? - 不喝
Refreshments? - No.
我感觉还像在密苏里时的孩子一样
I must say I feel less the grown man just now than a boy from Missouri.
我的阿姨卢.玛奇班克斯刚来营地
My Aunt Lou Marchbanks has come to camp.
是突然造访?
Is your aunt's visit a surprise?
不,不是
No. Heavens no, no.
我在旅馆呆不长
Expecting my stay to be brief,
就让她先去矿区了
I left her at other diggings.
您的阿姨也勘探矿产?
Your Aunt Lou prospects, too?
我阿姨是我的黑人厨师
My aunt's my nigger cook.
我明白了 - 非常棒,非常棒的厨师
I see. - Wonderful, wonderful cook.
也很独♥裁♥,当然优秀的人总是独♥裁♥ 面对她我会发抖
And a tyrant, of course, as the best ones always are. I quite quake before her.
是吗? - 面对我们的谈话也一样
Do you? - About our conversation too,
非常想和您达成一致
wanting so awfully much we come to an agreement.
别让他失望
Don't disappoint him,
他可是由阿姨照看的12岁小孩
being as he's 12 with his aunt in camp.
我知道咱们在康斯托克共事过
I've learned that we shared time in the Comstock,
埃尔斯沃斯先生,很遗憾没见过面
Mr. Ellsworth. I'm sorry we didn't meet.
他只在乎自己想要的
Whatever's toward what he wants. Not a flying fuck
才不管是不是沾满了鲜血
if it's true or how fucking soaked in blood.
没必要那么说 - 对杀人凶手有必要说什么?
That talk serves no purpose. - What talk to a murderer does?
我不喜欢在自己屋里被人冒犯 埃尔斯沃斯先生
I'd not be insulted in my own rooms, Mr. Ellsworth.
到哪里我能冒犯你?
Where shall we go for me to do it?
您下午在吗,赫斯特先生?
Will you be in this afternoon, Mr. Hearst?
这里就有尸体 - 当然可以
There's bodies in here. - I certainly can be.
拆墙是给尸体腾地方 我看的清清楚楚
The walls are down to make room for 'em. I see every fucking one!
也许我们可以稍后谈
Perhaps we could speak later then.
非常期待
I will look forward to that.
你什么也不期待
You don't look forward to nothing far as her,
你个混帐杀人凶手 听到没?
you murdering cocksucker. You hear me?
见到您很高兴
I'm very glad to have met you.
一直以来我都没发现
I recognize, perhaps as I never fully recognized before,
你对他成见如此之深
how profoundly you feel about him.
我了解他
I know him.
我会与他谈条件
I will present my offer to him.
不行 我不允许
You will not. I will not permit it.
你在他屋里像个疯子
You behave in his rooms as virtually a maniac
现在又要独断专权?
and now assert your superior prerogative?
我禁止你,对
I forbid you, yes.
那就这样定了
Well, I suppose that settles it.
我了解他
I know him.
送我回家后能去接索菲娅吗?
May I ask you to collect Sofia once you've seen me home?
你能想办法理解我吗?
Do you understand? In ways you can't.
埃尔斯沃斯先生 你无需在大街上同妻子解释
Mr. Ellsworth, you hardly need explain yourself to me, your wife, in the thoroughfare,
既然你都定下了法律
having once laid down the law.
嘿,看着我
Hey. Look at me!
和我说
Talk to me.
他说他们被装在笼里运来
He said they come up in cage.
看守就站在乔里身后
The guard was behind Jory.
看守等到换气的时候 刚喘口气
The guard wait for air change. First breath from above,
他把乔里推在墙上 把他两条腿都砍掉了
he push Jory to the wall, catch his legs and cut them off.
他看到了?
He saw it?
乔里是组织者,所以才对付他
Jory was organizing. That's why they push him to the wall.
很抱歉 - 离他们远点!
We're awful sorry. - Get the fuck away from him!
走开 走吧
Get out of here Go ahead. Get on.
意外
Accident.
他说还有个朋友 十天前在酒吧被枪杀了
Another friend, he says, was shot 10 days ago in bar.
在宝石酒吧
At The Gem.
他也是工会的人
The friend talked union too.
被杀时他和乔里一起在酒吧
Jory and him were in the bar when he was shot.
都死了 帕斯科说他会是下一个
Now they're dead. Pasco says he'll be next.
等他们哭完了 就让他们走
Tell them they can go when they're done crying.
告诉他们我只是问问
Make them understand I was only talking to him.
在正面墙上开了个洞
Hole in the building's front wall.
他能随时蹦出来
He can pop out at any moment.
赫斯特
Hearst.
我不会让他看到我们在一起
I'd not have him see us together.
谨慎
Prudent.
啊,培根
Ah, bacon.
尝起来会有点人类的余味
Might have a bit of a human aftertaste.
我被中国人吓到了
Lurid with Chinese.
没人叫你来这里建剧院
No one suggests a theater here.
只是看看 带你出来走走
Only observing, turning you outward.
本地一霸
Boss of the neighborhood.
赢了场战争才接管了这里
Won a war to take over.
希望你是他的靠山 不是裁缝
One hopes you are his backer and not his tailor.
这事我就和你一人提起过
You're the first I've fucking revealed this to.
十指连心的疼
Fucking throbs all the way up.
秘密跟着我进坟墓
Goes with me to the grave.
你♥他♥妈♥见谁都脱帽致敬?
You fucking tip your hat to everybody?
见谁都一样
Everybody.
早上好
Morning.
我们存货不多了 正点货呢
We're low on our hardware, just doing the order.
狗,我们是让他寻开心 追着尾巴跑的狗
Dogs...for him to laugh at while we chase our tails.
怎样我都要立案
I'm gonna write it up anyway.
赫斯特伪装的意外
Hearst's phony fucking accident,
我要拿去给他看
I'm gonna present it to him
给他一个警告
and put him on notice.
我担心埃尔斯沃斯夫人,特里克茜
I'm concerned about Mrs. Ellsworth, Trixie.
要是“担心”她有没有“吸毒”
If concerned means "Is she using?"...
我想她没有
I don't think she is.
我也是 - 那你问什么?
I don't either. - Then why'd you ask if she was?
我没问,是你说我在问
I didn't. You just took me for asking that.
问你想问的
Ask the one you want to then.
我担心她情绪有些...
I'm concerned that her temperament is...
不稳定
is labile.
意思是她的屄♥♥不听使唤?
I guess that means she's talking through her cunt?
她的情绪喜怒无常
Her moods seem inappropriately variable.
要说喜怒无常
Saying "variable,"
我不否认
I don't disagree.
早上我还和别人说起过
I said so myself this morning to somebody else.
影响你吗,医生
Did I fucking embarrass you, Doc,
脸这么红
that you go so fucking red?
别激动,医生 看, 我掐掉了
Don't throw a fit, Doc. Look, I'll put it out.
这是新的
This is new.
这整片地区
This entire area
都是刚建的
is recent.
埃尔斯沃斯家宅
The Ellsworth house,
除赫斯特以外最大的矿,那女人 - 她喜欢看什么戏?
richest claim next to Hearst, that woman. - What sort of plays does she favor?
噢,老天,她告诉过我 我他妈忘了
Oh, Christ, she told me and I fucking forgot.
换起男人就像谢尔曼向大海进军
Goes through her men like Sherman to the fucking sea.
这间...
This...
想不起来是他妈谁的
can't remember who this fucking belongs to.
那这里是他妈谁的?
And who does this fucking belong to?
我想是他妈所有人的
Well, I guess this belongs to fucking everybody.
布洛克家宅 他妈的警长
The Bullock house. Fucking sheriff.
他妈的疯子
Insane fucking person.
加上思卫仑金店里发生的
The one at Swearengen's, too,
都要给他警告
I'll put him on notice about.
我全都要警告他
I'm gonna put him on notice about it all.
别等别人穿墙来
Wouldn't be looking for anyone coming through the wall
伺候你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 也别想过我这边来
to deal with your johnson. And don't you try fucking coming to my side either,
不然我把梳妆台砸你头上 给你当帽子
or your Jew head will be wearing that fucking dresser as a tiara.
好吧
All right.
我们女人要会读心术
We're supposed to read your mind,
要他妈理解你们
understand what you fucking mean.
我是说...
I mean...
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表