剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
他有没有走到角落里 揭起一块油布?
Did he mosey over to a corner, lift up a fucking tarp?
对,他走到油布那里了
Yeah, he went to the tarp.
尸体在油布下面
That's what the croaker was under.
那里是我们放尸体的角落
That's our nook in Wu's structure.
吴不配合
Why Wu delayed cooperating,
是因为他不知道尸体在那里
he hadn't known the croaker was under there.
他那件西服太过傻气
His stupid suit so overcome me,
一不留神我忘了告诉他
it slipped my mind to tell him.
我要那具尸体
I want that body.
我让吴准备好
I'll see Wu hands it over.
赫斯特刚刚又杀了一个康沃尔人
Hearst just had another Cornish killed
因为在他矿上组织工会
at his diggings for trying to organize.
他们说是意外
They're calling that one an accident.
现在对付赫斯特有什么好处?
What makes you think any good will come of confronting Hearst now?
他现在正在杀人
Now is when he's killing people.
怎么,他要走了?
What, you feel he'll leave off soon?
策略和时间不重要
Tactics and timing ain't the issue.
净胡扯
The hell you say.
如果尸体让猪吃了
If his pigs get that body,
吴就是猪的下一顿饭
Wu is their next fucking meal.
给他说清楚
You make him understand.
朋友之家
Chez Ami.
制桶工场 好吧
Cooperage. Well, well.
我给孩子种蔬菜
I'm watering these kids' vegetables.
不做其它生意了
We don't do the other anymore.
很好
Very good.
很棒的建筑
Lovely building.
房♥子结实吗? - 走开
Sturdy? - Get away now.
我替丈夫与您之间的不快表示歉意
I apologize for the awkwardness between you and my husband.
我亲爱的菲比——赫斯特夫人 就像您的埃尔斯沃斯先生
My dear Phoebe, Mrs. Hearst, like your Mr. Ellsworth,
只愿意聊她喜欢聊的
while pleasantly conversable on most subjects,
对其它一概不感兴趣
finds others not to suit her at all.
您愿意听听我的出价吗,赫斯特先生?
Will you hear my offer, Mr. Hearst?
当然
Of course.
我愿意向您出♥售♥
I am willing to sell to you
资产49%的所有权
a 49 % ownership in my claim,
换取...这里...
in return for... and here...
当然,我不太懂...
of course, I am out of my depth...
但为了开始谈判
but for the sake of beginning a negotiation,
我要求您名下资产5%的股份
I'll say 5 % of your holdings in the Hills.
您拥有我土地的地役权
You would have an easement through my holdings
在不影响我采矿的前提下 您可以运输矿产
for the transport of your ore, unqualified in any regard except that it not impede my mining operation.
当然了,因为价位不同
Naturally, at a separate fee,
我希望运输自己的矿产
I would wish access to transport
您读完了吗?
Have you finished?
读完了,是的
I have, yes.
您的提议想的很周到
Your proposal is thoughtful,
但我恐怕达不到您的最低要求
but I'm afraid I lack the qualities that minority participations require.
我说过,这只是初步想法
As I said, these are the most preliminary thoughts.
再野蛮的人也知道
A vulgar man would ask
让别人像只阉鸡一样自我阉♥割♥前 先征求对方意见
before preceding any further if you would require him to produce his jackknife and make himself a capon before you.
我的哪条提议让您感觉被阉♥割♥了?
What in my ideas do you find emasculating?
我不知道,埃尔斯沃斯夫人 因为我不是阉鸡
I can offer no inside explanations, Mrs. Ellsworth, as I am not a capon,
不知道你的哪条提议冒犯了我
which details offend me an why your proposal offends completely.
它彻底误解了我的本意
It mistakes my nature absolutely.
好吧
All right.
您不听听我的提议吗?
Will you hear my counterproposal?
我想不必了,先生 - 听着,埃尔斯沃斯夫人
I think not, sir. - Do hear it, Mrs. Ellsworth.
让我出个价全部买♥♥断
Let me name an amount to buy you out.
我不想听,赫斯特先生
I will not hear it, Mr. Hearst.
让我离开
Let me out.
要我喊吗?
Shall I scream?
这个时候街上不一定有人
The hour makes the thoroughfare uncertain.
要人送您回家吗?
Will you have an escort until your dear home's lights appear before you?
不用
No.
您不考虑后果,夫人
You are reckless, madam.
您放纵自己
You indulge yourself.
继续看吧,我... 我一会扫这里
Stand your watch. I'll... I'll get this part later.
各位都满意吗?
Everything fixed to your liking, folks?
很棒,谢谢
Wonderful. Thank you.
你们用过豪华晚宴了吗?
Have you supped sumptuously?
用过了 - 太好了,女伯爵?
Actually, we have. - I'm delighted. Countess?
服装都湿了 - 噢,天啊,您有晾干吗?
Costumes were damp. - Oh dear. Are you drying them?
晾干了,当然
You are, of course.
我问得是多么没有必要
I am tedious beyond bearing to ask.
歪帽子很流行吗? - 夏延黑山电报公♥司♥
A newly rakish tilt. - Cheyenne and Black Hills Telegraph Company.
“南丁夏尔”先生的电报!
Telegram for Mr "Langinshire."
兰格里什! - 兰格里什
Langrishe! - Langrishe.
我就是
I am he.
电报 - 好
Telegram. - Yes.
等等
Wait.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Very welcome.
给了多少?
What did you give?
一美元 - 太多了
A dollar. - Too much.
柴斯特顿和贝列卡尔正从夏延赶来
Chesterton and Bellegarde are in transit from Cheyenne.
"遭受诅咒的折磨”
Having "suffered the tortures of the damned"?
“忍♥受无法形容的不便”
"Endured indescribable inconvenience."
诅咒来自克尔尼堡
"The damned" was from Fort Kearney.
我出去走走
I shall take the air.
要我陪吗?
Shall I accompany you?
我要去的地方 你驾驭不了
My destination is beneath you.
总有你“驾驭”不了的
At least something would be.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
夫人 - 先生
Madam. - Sir.
美味的食物
Wonderful food!
我们有鱼有火腿
We got fish and we got ham,
别管菜单上写着什么
and don't pay no attention to the menu.
我花了那么多心思
The thought I'd put into it,
花那么多时间写
all the time I took to write it out
拿起来又放下 反复看
and put it by and look again.
我开始读我的提议
I began to read to him my proposal,
越来越怕像在念经
but I was more and more afraid I was only chanting sounds.
我要不断看他表情确定读对了 确定他听懂了
Finally, I made myself look to him to confirm that I was speaking intelligently and being understood.
现在明白了吧
Now you know.
他像只豺狼一样冲我咧嘴笑
He grinned at me like a jackal.
我本可以让你避开
This is what I would have spared you.
他奚落我的提议
He scorned my offer.
他说我彻底误解了他的本意
He said I mistook his nature absolutely.
你确实误解了 - 是
You did. - Yes.
还有吗?
And was there more?
豺狼笑之后
After the jackal smiled?
看起来可能会出事
It seemed very possible that
但他最终让我走了
there could be, but finally he let me go.
他强留你?
He had restrained you?
我很害怕
I was very afraid.
我也说不上来 到底发生了什么
I can't say with any certainty exactly what was happening.
你什么意思?
What the hell do you mean?
你想走,他有没有阻止你?
Did you try to leave, and did he prevent you?
别用那种语气和我说话
Don't use that tone of voice with me.
好吧,我明白了
Well, I guess I know what that means.
噢,是吗,埃尔斯沃先生?
Oh, do you, Mr. Ellsworth?
你是个天杀的傻瓜 差点就遭报应了
That you're a goddamn fool who almost got what she deserved.
那是什么?
And what would that have been?
为什么我遭报应?
And why would I have deserved it?
我只想保护你
I only wanted to protect you.
你保护不了
You can't.
嗯
Mmm.
真希望您能在外面吃,赫斯特先生
I wish you'd eat that outside, Mr. Hearst.
我要确保你不缺东西 - 现在更不缺了
I wanted to be sure you have all you need. - And more besides.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表