剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
舌头缩回去,老天爷
Reel it in, for God's sake.
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
快了,杰克
It's close, Jack.
马上就快了
It's very close.
我能感到...(死神)呼出的冷气
I feel it's... it's icy breath
我能听到耳边的窃窃私语
I hear it whispering in my ear.
“忘掉你的名字”
"Forget your name.
“我们遁入黑暗”
We go to black."
楼下的自助餐其实很不错
The downstairs buffet is quite passable.
你去纽约见他的手下 他会杀了你 作为带给利比里亚的消息
As like to kill you as take passage with you to Liberia, his man you meeting in New York.
如果赫斯特先生要杀我,妈妈
If Mr. Hearst wanted me killed, Mama,
他完全可以在这儿杀我 - 永远不要轻信他这个喜怒无常的人
he could see it done here. - Don't you ever believe you know what'd please that man, or salt him to come after you.
而且你握着雪茄的样子 像白♥痴♥
And you look a fool holding that cigar!
我只赌小的
I've played one for smaller stakes.
而且金矿这事 我不是闹着玩的
And the gold ain't playing.
我不偷不抢
I ain't trying to steal nothing.
削尖脑袋一路爬上来
I'll work my way up the hog.
你把我送到那里 不也是为了让我出人头地吗?
And ain't you sent me out there so I can turn out a man?
我送你去 是为了不让你在这里像其它黑鬼一样遭罪
I sent you so the hell that was coming here for niggers wouldn't burn you up.
利比里亚有的是罪受
There's plenty of fire in Liberia.
我无法改变我当初的决定,奥德尔
I can't undo what I done, Odell,
你也是 找罪受
any more than you can, searching out hurt.
我不是找罪受
I ain't searching no hurt out.
都是命里注定 用不着自己找罪受
We all get our portion. We don't need to draw it to us.
听到我说的了吗,妈妈? 我不是他妈的找罪受
You hear me, Mama? I ain't searching no goddamn hurt out.
注意你在和谁说话
I done told you to mind who you talking to.
好吧,妈妈 不说脏话
All right, Mama. No bad language.
如果你留下我 我也许就知道了
If you'd kept me to raise me, maybe I'd know.
他拿了742美元给你
He got $742 for you,
马房♥的小黑鬼
the little nigger at the livery.
还有这个领针也给你
And this brooch here too, you can take.
我找不到了
I can't find it.
找不到了
I can't find it.
主啊,原谅我!
Lord Jesus, forgive me!
我从信中得知你在康斯托克
When I read you had stayed in the Comstock,
就想速去速回 在你来之前我就离开了
I tried to come here quick, be gone before he sent for you to come.
我不是来伤你心的
I ain't come here to hurt you.
我没说你是来伤我心
I never said you come to do me hurt.
这样你就不必见我了
So's you wouldn't have to see me.
你离开后 我每天都在祈祷能见到你
I prayed to see you every day you was gone.
天啊,奥德尔 你有什么毛病?
My God, Odell, what's wrong with you?
见到自己的孩子却不快乐
No joy to seeing my boy!
对不起,孩子 - 好了,妈妈,好了,好了
I'm sorry, son. - Hush, Mama. Hush. Hush.
你爱做什么就做什么吧
Oh, do what you think you got to.
我实在没办法
I couldn't find the right.
好了,妈妈,好好
Hush now, Mama. Hush.
噢!
Oh!
有我在
I got you now.
“砖块” 您看到了?
"Bricks." You see there?
是,我看到了
Yes, I see.
“砖块 25块,停”
"Bricks. 25 bricks. Stop.
“加上原来的订单,停”
Addition to initial order. Stop.
“优先运送,停”
First means of delivery. Stop."
然后,布拉诺夫?
And, Blazanov?
您相信吗,思卫伦金先生
Do you believe, Mr. Swearengen,
赫斯特先生订购更多的砖块?
Mr. Hearst orders more bricks?
不信
No.
你认为是什么?
What do you believe?
我相信他召集了更多的人
I believe he orders more humans.
增援 - 来伤人!
Reinforcements. - To do harm!
就像我们来时路上所见
As we saw on our walk.
死于陌生的国度
Leave to die in a country strange to them,
远离家人
men apart from their families,
只为养活他们
working to give them support.
去他的通讯保密协议
Fuck confidentiality of communications.
为什么不干脆操个女人? - 希望如此
Why not fuck a woman instead? - I hope so eventually.
我现在把信密封好 送给赫斯特先生
Now I deliver under seal his message to Mr. Hearst.
我会把这个处理掉,布拉诺夫
I'll dispose of this, Blazanov.
忙什么呢,理查森
How are you occupying yourself, Richardson?
我在祈祷会议顺利
I'm praying the meeting went well.
真感人
Very touching.
现在来换换脑筋
Now clear your mind of the meeting
给我说说赫斯特与那个黑鬼的事
and account for the Negro with Hearst.
他们俩都呆在她房♥间里
They're both in her room.
费这么大劲,理查森
Despite your best efforts, Richardson,
你也没说清楚
an answer of some ambiguity.
她也和他俩在一起?
Is she with them?
一个 - 一个什么?
One. - One what?
他俩中的一个,和她在一起
Of them. Is with her.
谁? - 卢姨
Who? - Aunt Lou.
谁和卢姨在一起? - 她儿子
Who is with Aunt Lou? - Her son.
赫斯特人呢?
And where is Hearst?
在他房♥间
His room.
那我也回房♥间了
Then I will retire to mine.
会开得怎么样?
Well, how was the meeting?
我想象那个把你孵化出来的水塘
I imagine the pool that spawned you.
我往里扔石头
I am filling it with rocks.
我按着你的腮
I am holding shut your gills
憋死你
to prevent you from taking in air.
会开得还行吧
I suppose the meeting went quite well.
我痒痒
I itch.
灰尘 - 不管怎么扫
Dust. - No matter how much
不管怎么为孩子健康着想
regularity of cleaning or consideration for the children,
这种地方全都是土
a place like this is filled with dust.
他死了
He's dead.
柴斯特顿还活着
Chesterton is with us still,
料峭寒风中带他出来 略有不妥
though to bring him in the evening chill would be imprudent.
等明日屋内暖些再说
We'll bring him tomorrow when this room is less cold.
等孩子离开 你带他过来之前
After the children have gone and before you bring him,
我要把这里好好打扫一下
I will give the place a good dust.
然后开始修缮工作
Then the carpentry will begin.
你找好工匠了?
You've engaged the carpenters?
是的
Yes.
他快不行了,是吗?
He is close to the end, isn't he?
是,贝列卡尔!
Yes, Bellegarde!
老天爷!
For Christ's sake!
真让人不安心
Haunted.
冷风从四面八方钻进来
Drafts from all over.
从墙上 从角落里
From the walls, from the side,
从天花板横扫下来
swooping down from the ceiling.
就冲柴斯特顿我也要打扫
I will dust anyway for Chesterton,
就算工匠来了
even though after, the carpenters come.
呃,人们离开时的态度
Uh, the attitude on people leaving
肯定比来时的态度要好
definitely stepped forward from the attitude they wore coming in.
我是说,没人报怨
I mean, no one's trying to quarrel about that.
那你有什么要报怨的?
Then what's your quarrel?
我想问问会上说了什么
I'm asking what was decided.
他们打算公♥开♥信♥ 作为证明
They're publishing the letter as witness.
证明? - 一种...
Witness? - A witness in the sense that...
见证这封信... 的内容
Witness the letter... its content.
对,信的内容是证明
Yeah, the letter's contents is witness
证明...
that...
布洛克信写的挺好
Bullock wrote a nice fucking letter.
它能证明...
And it proves...
我们是什么样的人
that that's the sort we are here,
懂得关心他人 才写得出来
the caring sort that would write a letter of that ilk.
进一步说,我们不在乎谁知道
Furthermore, we don't give a fuck who knows it,
包括他妈的乔治.赫斯特
George fucking Hearst included.
尤其是他妈的赫斯特
Fucking Hearst especially.
作证?
Is the witness?
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表