剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
关键时刻别惹我
And don't tease me at a crucial fuckin' hour.
我能听吗?
Can I listen?
在外面听 在粪坑旁你的位置听
From outside, at your post near the shitter.
你不会真像我想的那样
Could you have been born, Richardson,
从蛋里孵出来的吧?
and not egg-hatched as I've always assumed?
你母亲是不是一幅龅牙 整天围着你百依百顺的
Did your mother hover over you, snaggle-toothed and doting,
就像你现在围着我一样?
as you now hover over me?
我爱我母亲
I loved my mother.
青春期会你使你明白
Puberty may bring you to understand
母爱才是凶杀与复仇之源
what we take for mother love is really murderous hatred and a desire for revenge.
你晚上要做市长竞选演说吗?
Will you give your speech to be mayor tonight?
哪晚都行
Whatever night I give it,
相信我一定会措辞委婉
count on me not to mince words.
“营地的选民们”
"Electors of the camp,
“谁更适合作市长”
as to who should serve as mayor,
“大家仁者见仁智者见智”
reasonable men may differ.
“至于谁更适合作警长”
But as to who should be sheriff...
“大家记住一句话”
we all ought to speak with one voice.
“那句话就是”
And our words should be,
“‘把疯子布洛克踢出去’”
'Turn out the maniac Bullock,
“‘那个无缘无故攻击市长、残忍♥殴打他的人’”
who set upon the mayor unprovoked, who beat him with merciless protraction.'
“布洛克应该被处决”
Bullock should be murdered!
“我们应该杀掉布洛克!”
We should rise up and murder Bullock!
“非常感谢”
Thank you very much."
我父亲不喜欢我
My father didn't liked me.
我真想拿药膏
I'd like to use your ointment
憋死你
to suffocate you.
让小家伙和您一起走行吗?可以吗?
May the little one walk with you? Is that all right?
当然了
Of course.
我母亲病了
My mother's sick.
十五分钟后再开张
We're closed for the next 15 minutes.
威士忌 - 啤酒
Whiskey. - Beer.
我担心会激怒二位
I'm concerned it might be taken as provocation...
先给他威士忌 再给您啤酒
me serving his whiskey before you getting your beer,
还是反过来? - 只管上威士忌
or the very reversal of that. - Just bring the whiskey.
上啤酒
Fuckin' beer.
跟着您进来的这些人,是您的朋友?
And these others, they friends of yours that come in on your heels?
你们是他俩的朋友,弟兄们?
You friends of these boys, fellas?
你们一起结♥帐♥吗?
Should I be taking your orders all together?
您点的是他妈啤酒? - 我点的是他妈威士忌
And was yours the fuckin' beer? - Mine was the fuckin' whiskey.
对
Right then.
真♥他♥妈♥说对了
Right you fuckin' are.
动一下试试,混帐东西! - 别开枪,乔尼
Make a move, cocksuckers! - Don't you shoot 'em, Johnny!
这几位要拔枪 早就拔了
If these fellas had been sent here to draw. I believe they'd have already done it.
走吧,继续走,弟兄们
Go ahead. Go on, fellas.
小心街上的泥坑
Mind the muck at the thoroughfare center.
竞选今晚开始
Debates are on for tonight,
想转告谁都可以
whoever you might want to tell.
我先吃口饭再来喝酒
I'll drink after I've ate.
不不,你不想... 你不想进去
Nuh-uh, no no. You don't want... you don't want to go in there.
值得投资
Definitely a prudent investment.
要是我能做主
If I could control even one my vices,
相信我 肯定自己留着
believe me, I'd have kept it myself.
失陪了
Excuse me.
噢,不
Oh, no.
合同就是干这个的
That's what these are for.
管他住不住
Whether I ever fucking live there or not.
我丈夫与我在婚前一致同意
My husband and I agreed before marrying
两人结婚前各自财产
that property held by either of us before our union
不受婚姻影响
would not be encumbered by our marriage.
我的财产所有权
As to such properties held by me...
指定由索菲娅继承
I name my ward Sofia inheritor.
我听见了
I've heard her.
财产监护权及管理权不变
I wish no amendment as to guardianship or administration of those properties.
我听见了
I've heard her.
难道不应该让布洛克先生当面接受吗?
Ought not Mr. Bullock be present to accept?
这是我们的婚前财产
This is property before our marriage.
我知道
I know what it is.
难道不需要他当面接受吗?
Don't he need to accept,
作为索菲娅财产的监管人
being steward now to Sofia's interests?
我去叫他
Why don't I go fetch him?
今天我们有一位特殊的客人
We have a special guest with us today...
简.加纳利小姐
Miss Jane Cannary.
印第安侦察兵
An Indian scout!
有个我认识的孩子
There's a child I know.
索菲娅
Sofia.
总之,呃...
Anyways, uh...
我曾是阿姆斯特朗.卡斯特的侦察兵
I was a scout for Armstrong Custer.
乔治 (乔治.阿姆斯特朗.卡斯特)
George.
对,但我总当面叫他“将军”
You're right, but I always called him "General" to his face,
背后叫他“阿姆斯特朗”
and "Armstrong" behind his back.
为什么? - 詹姆斯
Why? - James.
我想...
I guess I...
我总是叫他“阿姆斯特朗”
always spoke of him as "Armstrong"
因为感觉他很自傲
'cause he seemed puffed up to me,
“阿姆斯特朗”听起来有种自傲的感觉
and "Armstrong" has a puffed up sound.
还想和我争论什么,詹姆斯?
Any quarrel with me continuing, James?
继续讲
Go ahead.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
为什么要说“啊噢”?
Why say "Uh-oh"?
不解释一下
If you don't mean to go on to explain yourself,
干嘛要说“啊噢”
why say anything at all?!
你装傻
Do you only feign stupidity while in fact
是想气死我吗?
plotting ways to madden me?!
不
No.
为什么要说?
Why did you say it?
为什么要说“啊噢”?!
Why did you say "Uh-oh"?!
是那个揍过你的警长
It's the sheriff that beat you.
现在赫斯特先生来了
Now comes Mr. Hearst.
先生们
Gentlemen.
两个手下被割喉
Two of his men throat-cut,
他却在这里吃鱼
he picks the fuckin' fish.
你怎么知道是他的人?
Why do you think the men were his?
我妻子要见你
My wife would like to see you.
有点热
Kinda warm.
那个人不听劝
The man didn't listen...
是他的主要问题
his basic fundamental problem.
你向他汇报 他却在照镜子
He'd look at hisself in the mirror when you'd make your report.
为让他转过身 我就说他的腰好瘦头发好漂亮
Once I said to him how thin his waist was and how pretty I found his hair, just to get him to turn around,
于是他转过身 叫我从帐篷里滚出去,所以...
which he did... to tell me get out of his tent. So...
我给你们的建议是...
I guess my lesson I got to teach you...
认真听别人说话 免得被敌人剥头皮
listen and you won't get scalped.
别总是照镜子
And don't look at yourself too much in the mirror.
还有就是...
What else I found puffy...
他带着一打关在笼里的动物
he traveled with a dozen caged animals
就像你们在东部动物园里见过的
like you'd see in some zoo in the East.
好像外面野生动物还不够多,嗯?
Like we don't have enough wild animals around here, huh?
我们一起感谢简 勇敢的分享故事
Let us all thank Jane for her bravery here today.
谢谢,简
Thank you, Jane.
这里也有我认识的勇敢的人
I know another brave person here, too.
好几个
Several.
多点
More.
多点多点多点
More more more more.
多点
More more.
好了
All right.
宽一点
Wider.
不是说你
Not you!
好了,好了
All right. All right.
必须保护好索菲娅
Sofia must be protected.
如果我第一任丈夫家人
If my first husband's family
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表