剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
" The Catbird Seat "
" The Catbird Seat "
太安静了
Quiet
你个傻叉,我也知道,这儿只能闻到我们的呼吸声
I notice too, stupid, we're each of us breathing in and out
布洛克,斯塔,乌特和崔克茜在那儿
It's Bullock, Star, Utter, and Trixie
哈利·曼宁在外面骑着马
And Harry Manning's outside on a sorrel
那个妓♥女♥和他们在一起干什么?
What's the whore doing with 'em?
我不知道,他们也没干那个妓♥女♥
I don't know. They ain't fuckin' her
五金店现在正干嘛呢?
What the fuck is afoot in that hardware store?
在这个黑白交替的时候,还有灾难威胁着
Facing the dawn united, we're even odds
我们还他妈的不团结起来
for disaster,let alone in fuckin' factions
尽管我知道他是个疯子
Knowing him for an arrant maniac,
但是我不认为布洛克会怀疑我
I'll still not believe Bullock doubts me
有些危险只有体面的人才能面对
"Certain dangers meet to be faced only by the decent and decorous"
或者蠢到家的人 估计他就是这么想的
or idiocy of that fuckin' ilk-is what must have captured his thinking,
我马上就去那儿
this fuckin' jerk. I'm going over there
我马上就飞过去
I am going the fuck over
妈的,想不加我玩
Let them fucking try to exclude me, huh?
你要知道,虽然我喜欢你的肉厚
You know, saying I like you hefty,
但是并不是说你就不应该减肥
don't mean you couldn't stand losing a couple of fuckin' pounds
Oh. Ah. Ah
Oh. Ah. Ah
无论你想让我检查什么,都得等到我和他们交流之后
Whatever you'd have me scrutinize must wait until certain cocksuckers have received a piece of my mind
你说的是什么?
Of whom do you speak?
你一直后退干什么?
Why are you walking backwards?
墨水还没干呢,我想知道你对右上角的报道的看法
The ink's not yet dry, and I'd have your immediate attention to the article at the top right corner
别动了
Stop fuckin' moving then
谢谢
Oh, thank you
肋骨怎么样了
How's the fuckin' ribs?
很疼
Very painful
就是那个
Yeah, right there
没房♥间了
No rooms to let
就是透透气
Only taking the air
那滚一边去
Well, go away
我在祈祷呢
I'm at prayer
以我这个外人来看,若你没说谎
If that's not a lie as I situate on the common
那你是得多么的虔诚啊
what claim has you piety on my deference?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck yourself!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Sir!
自己作死,谁能管得了
Who'd prevent expedition of one's life's disarray
斯维尔根先生的电报
Telegram from Mr. Swearengen
你没必要喊了,布拉♥萨♥诺夫先生,这儿就我们三个
A superfluous trumpeting, Mr. Blazanov, as we three are alone
对于埃尔斯沃斯夫人的枪击事件,我达到预期目标了么,艾尔
Do I accomplish my purpose, Al, as to the shooting at Mrs. Ellsworth?
简短的控诉,需要我影射赫斯特么?
Short of accusation, do I waft the odor of complicity at Hearst's direction...
给我电报
Give me the telegram
不仅要涉及他的手下,因为就是他做的,所以还要牵扯到他本人
To settle not only upon his clothing, but as it were, on the man himself, in the very fabric of his being
纯属扯淡
This is bullshit!
对不起
I'm sorry
“已经雇佣了23个人,正在路上”
"23 men hired, all on our way."
这个只知道女人的傻♥逼♥
This squaw-fuckin' idiot-
用8个字证明了他的无能和谎话连篇
proves in eight words he's incompetent and a fuckin' liar
他看到亚当斯的电报才四个小时
He can't have Adams' telegram more than four hours ago,
他要我相信才4个小时他就能雇到23个人
yet he expects me to believe that in four hours he can prudently assess the qualities of 23 hires
你知道‘在路上’意味着什么吗?
And you know what "on our way" means, huh?
不知道
No
意思是,他们正在夏延的某个酒吧寻欢作乐呢
"On our way" means they're getting drunk and blown in some saloon in Cheyenne
吹嘘他们要在著名的鹰眼的带领下进行什么伟大的探险
and running their mouths about this big fuckin' filibustering expedition they're being commissioned for under the command of the famous Hawkeye-
那个最懒的、最恋女色的傻♥逼♥,甚至还卷走了我的钱
the laziest, most shit-faced whore-mongering cocksucker to ever piss my money away!
别打我
Please do not strike me
艾尔,你看完了么?
Have you finished the article, Al?
我没擦掉他吐在我脸上的唾沫是有情可原的
That I have not wiped his expectoration from my cheek is understandable
他威胁我,擦了就会死
I'm threatened with death if I do
我一动不动地站了几个小时,说着我人生的污点
That I stand immobile these hours later speaks of a flaw in my will
当然这不会是最后的侮辱
Surely this is not the culminating indignity
接下来的会是,比如,吃下他的呕吐物
There remains, for example, receiving his regurgitations or swallowing his feces!
我还要继续忍♥着么?
Would I stand stoic...still?
我不管了
I am going to fuck you up
我不管了
I'm going to fuck you up
我不是那种任你呼来喝去的人
And I'm the kind of cunt you'll let close
别做了,理查德森
Quit it, Richardson
报道还行呢?
Is it all right then, the article?
很好,你想怎么写就怎么写
Perfect. Fuckin' wafts just the way you want it to
那我就去印出来了
I'll go ahead and publish then
我要去五金店
I gotta get to the fuckin' hardware store!
杰克
Jack
年轻人
Young man?
在这个灵魂的黑暗时刻
At the soul's dark hour?
大晚上的本来就都是黑暗
Name one that fuckin' ain't
朗格里什先生
Mr. Langrishe
是滴
Yes
我们要去那儿,E.B.
We're going in there, E.B
我能和你们一起么,我们都到了一起了
Shall I join you, as we all seem up and about?
对不起
Excuse me...
先生们
Gentlemen
在等警长
Waiting for the Sheriff
我们要去斯特吉斯选举
We campaign in Sturgis
Hmm
Hmm
我要召集所有的业主开会
A meeting, I gather, of the upper fucking crust exclusively
没有老百姓参加
No hoi polloi need apply
我应该叫你的
I ought to have called you
我在讨论什么样的事件可以把我从斯特吉斯叫回来
What events in the camp would argue I be called back from Sturgis is what we are trying to decide
本身这不是个会议
It's not a meeting at all, per se
那我好受多了
Now I don't feel so horribly injured
会议本身不是他想阻止的
The meeting per se is what he'll not be kept from
杰克·朗格里什,自己人
Jack Langrishe. He's all right
先生,你判断正确
You showed perfect judgment, Sir
我坚持到了你的手下的到来
I'd keep from the camp that your janissaries have arrived
我们会驻扎在你能找到的地方
We'll quarter at your find
你喝点么?
Ah...will you drink?
不了
No, thank you
我喝
I will
我们要保持警惕么?
Shall we leave it being generally vigilant?
在某些情况下,我们会发电报让你回来
Under very specific circumstances we'll wire you to make early return
是的
Yes
不错
That's exactly it
那这些情况都是什么?
And those would be?
任何的对普通人的枪击事件
Any further shooting out of the ordinary
比如埃尔斯沃斯夫人
Like at Mrs. Ellsworth, definitely
赫斯特发动的任何行动
Hearst-initiated horseshit of any sort
阴谋之类的
Intimidation or the like
如果看起来一定会发生暴♥力♥行为
If it looks to eventuate in immediate violence
那我们为啥还要去斯特吉斯演讲
Otherwise why try even to make it to Sturgis for the speeches?
他的重点是赫斯特是搞事是肯定的
Hearst-initiated bullshit is inevitable is his point
很显然,先生,某种意义上说,你是营地必不可少的人
Surely, Sir, you leave in the certain knowledge that you are the camp's irreplaceable man
在这方面他不需要更多的鼓励了
He don't need no further encouragement in that way of thinking
发电报,我去找俄♥罗♥斯♥人谈
Comes to sending a wire, I put that Russian will at ease
我和他会处理好的
Oh, I do all right with him
我的会议提供甜点
My meetings-I provide refreshments
那个住帐篷的人我想杀了
You were shown the tent of the man I want killed first
还好,他想怎么做
Looked fine, how he wants to work it
Ah
Ah
我要离开了
I'm leaving
进来
Come in
他太过了,太残忍♥了
It's too much, he's too cruel
进来吧
Come in
厚颜无♥耻♥的送走了其他人
Brazenly sends the other packing,
厚颜无♥耻♥地安排了取代她的人
to brazenly install her replacement in the theater
对待离开的人,他怎么厚颜无♥耻♥了
How was he brazen with the one who left?
长眼睛的人都能看明白这事儿,现在又厚颜无♥耻♥地
No one with eyes could fail to recognize their connection. And now brazenly..
我们看明白这事儿的联♥系♥,并不是说他就厚颜无♥耻♥了
Us recognizing his connection to the one who left does not mean he was brazen
好吧
Fine
那好吧
Fine then
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表