剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
第三集 《真面目》
Episode 3 "True colors"
进来
Yeah!
你什么时候成隐士了?
When did you turn recluse?
你和犹太搬好家了?
You and the Jew settled in?
犹太人生来就是持家之人
The Jew's a born fucking householder.
从早到晚都在产品目录中物色家具
Scouts furniture in the fucking catalogues morning and night.
埃尔斯沃斯夫人简直是10天的奇迹
The Mrs. Ellsworth's a 10-day miracle.
都能下床走动干活了
Up and about and up and fucking doing.
今天她与埃尔斯沃斯要和赫斯特见面
Meets with fucking Hearst today, her and fucking Ellsworth,
我本以为她不会一起去
that I'd have thought would have steered her fucking clear.
赫斯特邀请她? - 女士自己的好主意
Hearst's invite? - Lady's bright idea.
如果你要我阻拦她 我有借口
I've pretext enough if you'd have me call to dissuade her.
你不要掺和
Don't you get in the fucking middle.
老天爷,艾尔
Jesus fucking Christ, Al.
她是引火烧身
She might as well set herself afire.
真没想到那混♥蛋♥把你吓住了
I can't imagine that cocksucker got to you.
你放弃了
Or you're folding your fucking tent.
都不坚持到最后 - 戏班子来了
The last shot ain't yet fired. - Stage is coming.
我的天,看看吴
My God, look at Wu.
在旧金山疯了
Lost his mind in San Francisco.
你觉得他娶了个黑鬼?
You think he married the nigger?
我是说他的西服
I'm talking about his suit.
布拉诺夫先生!
Mr. Blazanov!
梅里克先生!
Mr. Merrick!
噢,天啊
Oh God.
我根本不想理你
I am barely speaking to you.
那是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
从弗吉尼亚镇灰溜溜地离开
A shabby, shabby exit from Virginia City.
不说“再见,杰克”
No "Farewell, Jack."
不说“请允许我” 什么都不说
No "By your leave." Nothing.
你知道我那时被人追捕吗?
Did you notice I was being pursued?
我们住那里?
Is that us over there?
是的,亲爱的,是
That is we, my dear, yes.
我马上就安排好
I will install us momentarily.
女伯爵
Countess.
等服装卸下来 我再下车
I stay till the costumes come down.
佩服 连最起码的文明礼貌
Admirable. Only the most minimal of civilities.
说一句“你好” “今天比周二暖和”
"Hello, how are you?" "A bit warmer today than Tuesday."
都可以原谅
That last may be too forgiving.
卢姨!
Aunt Lou!
嘿
Hey.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
赫斯特的伙食质量要提高了
Hearst's meals are about to improve.
进来吧 - 好的
Come on in. - Okay.
走吧,回犹太人那里
Go away. Stay close to the Jew.
如果埃尔斯沃斯告诉你寡妇的事
If it's Ellsworth apprising you of the widow,
别干涉 回来通知我
let him fucking continue and do likewise for me.
这才像话
That's more fucking like it.
您想的很周到 我去看您前主动过来
Very considerate of you to come to me when I thought I was coming to you.
感觉好多了 您也会同意多运动有好处
As I was feeling well, I thought you'd agree the exercise might be beneficial.
您的检查结果和我想的一致吗?
Does your examination confirm my suspicions as to how I'm feeling?
是的,您看上去完全恢复了
It does. You seem fully recovered.
我很高兴能恢复
I'm delighted to be recovered.
很高兴我的判断是正确的
And to find my own judgments reliable.
尽管如此
I would, however,
我仍建议您先缓一缓
advise against rushing back into things.
每次诊断您都建议我缓一缓
Would any meeting between us be complete, Doctor, until I'd had your counsel against something?
给你的药吃完了吗?
Have you finished taking the medicine I gave you?
您什么意思,科克伦医生?
Implying what, Dr. Cochran?
我没什么意思,埃尔斯沃斯夫人
I'm implying nothing, Mrs. Ellsworth.
我在问您问题
I'm putting a question to you.
我把药扔掉了,科克伦医生
I disposed of the medicine you gave me, Dr. Cochran,
我知道自己有弱点
knowing I had a weakness for it,
没全吃完 - 我明白了
without having finished taking it. - I see.
您不把我当正常人
You seem incapable of crediting me as a full and normal person.
我认为您再正常不过了,夫人
I credit you as exactly that, madam,
和其它人一样也有极限
which is to say as having limits like the rest of us,
我敦促您谦虚一点 不要对自己要求过高
and to urge upon you the humility of not asking more of yourself than is reasonable.
据我观察
And I'd add my observation
这种拒绝休养的行为 有时是种症状
that refusal to make such adjustment sometimes is symptom in women
多表现在和你一样大病初愈的女性身上
of an inadequate recovery from the rigors you've just endured.
您以医生的身份这样说? - 对
You say this as my physician? - Yes.
不是责备我? - 不是
Not my reprover or rebuker? - No.
那样的话 谢谢您,医生
Then thank you, Doctor,
早安
and good morning.
我取下靴子前 您别想吃桃子派,赫斯特先生
You ain't getting no cobbler, Mr. Hearst, till I get my hands on them boots.
呃,好了,好
Uh, here they come. Here they come.
在我洗完前 一勺也别想吃
Not one spoonful till I got 'em clean.
真脏
Filthy.
住这里就像在前线一样,卢姨
It's frontier living out here, Aunt Lou.
我去的地方,没什么前线
Where I go, ain't no frontier.
我有自己的标准
I bring some standards with me.
啊...
Ah...
我真怀念密苏里,卢姨
I miss Missouri yet, Aunt Lou.
彼时可是世界之巅啊
Wasn't the world peak of ripe back then?
连鸟叫听上去都不一样
Didn't even the birds seem to sing different?
发自内心
More like they meant it.
发自内心,你明白的
More like they meant it. You understand.
你不会还偷偷藏着一双吧
I don't suppose you operate another pair in secret.
我一向不撒谎
You know I wouldn't fib.
我直接拿去刷了
Then I'll brush 'em up directly.
我给你安排了房♥间,卢姨
I got you living right here in the building, Aunt Lou.
没有更合适的了
I wouldn't even think about any other arrangements.
您很大方,赫斯特先生,很果断
Mighty generous, Mr. Hearst. Mighty brave.
要转一转,参观下营地吗?
Will you take a walk, see the camp?
我最多到厨房♥里转一转
I'll take a walk as far as my kitchen.
我知道你就会这样说
I should have known you'd say that.
您想吃桃子派,不是吗?
You want that peach cobbler, don't you?
确实是,而且楼下的人知道谁是老板
I do for a fact. And they know downstairs who's boss.
这里矿藏丰富吗,赫斯特先生?
Is this here a rich place, Mr. Hearst?
噢,非常,非常丰富,卢姨
Oh, very, very rich, Aunt Lou.
只按量统计
For pure scale,
也许是我见过最丰富的矿藏
maybe the richest find I've seen.
看来没有那些鸟也能活
Guess we can live without them birds then.
只说旅途故事中高♥潮♥的高♥潮♥,吴
The high points of the fucking high points of your trip, Wu.
反正我也听不懂
'Cause I won't be able to follow you anyway.
吴,旧金山
Wu. San Francisco.
你看起来像个白♥痴♥
You look like a fucking idiot,
还没人对你说实话
if no one has yet conveyed to you the truth.
吴,旧金山,赫斯特
Wu, San Francisco, Hearst.
对,你在旧金山
Yeah, you in San Francisco,
为赫斯特招工
collecting workers for Hearst.
好
Ho.
要多久,吴?
How soon, fucking Wu?
给赫斯特召的中国佬?
The many Chinks in Hearst's employ?
啊?
Huh?
你好,你好,你好,你好
Hello, hello, hello, hello!
这么多中国佬,啊?
The many Chinks here, huh?!
要多久?
How soon?
啊!
Ah!
十天
10 day.
十天吴
"10-Day Wu."
混♥蛋♥挺聪明 还多懂了点英语
Clever cocksucker. You come back with more fucking English.
好
Ho.
等我安排好手下各就各位
Now once I get my ducks in order,
你把情况告诉赫斯特
you will give your information to Hearst
开会的时候
in a sit-down,
我们看看他对我是什么态度
so we can gauge his attitude toward me.
吴,赫斯特,“思卫金”
Wu, Hearst, "Swedgin."
“思卫金”得当翻译
"Swedgin" must act as translator,
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表