剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表
全副武装且清醒
That they're armed and awake
并不意味着可以被雇佣
don't have to mean they're fucking hired.
对,我要是想拉屎 一定提前脱裤子
Yeah, and when I feel a shit coming on I'll remember to drop my pants.
看来你有功啦
The obvious merits utterance.
也有脾气啦
Character is fucking pertinent.
我要走 就要赶在天黑前走
If I'm to go, I'd as soon get started before the darkness.
你一走 意味着黑暗已然降临
Going means the darkness is upon us.
布洛克
Bullock.
我能和他谈谈吗?
Could him and me talk?
当然,你们谈
Sure. Converse amongst yourselves.
查理.亚特认为会有一场血战
Charlie Utter thinks it has to come to blood.
查理.亚特也许是对的
Charlie Utter's likely right.
真要这样 我们必须先发制人
And if it has to, that we should strike first.
相信我,即便是当下
Believe me, even now
在从林中 我仍口衔利刃 你我在暗中匍匐前进
in the forest, the blade would be between my teeth, me and you making our way stealthily forward.
至于我们和他之间
And as to us and him,
真要动武 待百年之后
if blood's what it finally comes to, 100 years from now
这里将只剩一片荒林
the forest is what they'll find here.
我已不再艳羡清晨露水
Dewy morning's lost its appeal for me.
我更喜欢在屋檐下醒来,丹!
I prefer to wake indoors. Dan!
今晚你不必出发了
You don't travel tonight.
走吧 多进些桃子罐头,乔尼
Come. Need of canned peaches, Johnny.
咱们把营地元老都召集起来 同仇敌忾,嗯?
Let's collect the camp elders. Be baffled among friends, huh?
我尽力了,女士
I tried, Miss Lady.
不
No.
不,不
No, no.
先生们
Gentlemen.
赫斯特先生
Mr. Hearst.
奥德尔!
Odell!
奥德尔!
Odell!
你好,赫斯特先生
Hello, Mr. Hearst.
新来的黑鬼是谁?
Who's the new nigger?
你♥他♥妈♥迟到了,孩子
Fucking late, son.
哦,对不起,先生
Oh, sorry, sir.
你妈妈也来晚了 - 是吗?
Your mama's tardy as well. - Is that so?
没关系,我们一边聊金矿一边等
That's all right, we'll await her speaking of gold.
哦,好的,先生
Oh, that'd be just wonderful, sir.
手指怎么样? - 还行,赫斯特先生
How's the finger? - All right, Mr. Hearst.
耳朵他妈怎么样?
How's the fucking ear?
好,布洛克,好样的
Good, Bullock, good.
一点也不显山露水、锋芒毕露
By dissembling our feelings we keep the strategic edge.
你别想得到他 别想从我这里把他夺走
You don't get him. You don't take him from me.
哦,不,你别想得到他 别想从我这里把他夺走
Oh no. You don't get him. You don't take him from me.
不快 但跑的好坚定
Not quick, but she does seem full of purpose.
人他妈就是人
People are fucking people,
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
and that is fucked up!
你♥他♥妈♥不知道我说什么
You don't know what the fuck I'm talking about,
因为你不懂人
'cause you don't know people.
我...
I...
我懂人
I know people
而且我他们是怎么回事
and I know the way they fucking operate.
你在和谁说话,简?
Who are you talking to, Jane?
关你什么事?
What business or concern is that of yours?
我正找你呢
I wondered where you were.
希望你能住我那里 别变成这样
I'd hoped you come stay with me instead of going back to all this.
先不管你什么意思
Whatever you mean by this,
我本来已经与黑鬼签订了复杂的协议
I have been recently engaged in complicated negotiations with niggers...
可惜和任何陆地生物一样 黑鬼照样能搞砸
who equal any other creature walking upright being able to fuck themselves up.
我在肖尼西旅馆订了房♥间
I got myself a room at Shaunessey's.
我的提议仍然有效 简,希望你能住我那里
The offer still stands, Jane. I'd really like it if you'd come stay with me.
我是习惯与规律支配下的生物
I am a creature of habit and routine.
而且我很难入睡
And I am a creature of difficulty falling asleep.
如果我不介意尿裤子
If I don't mind pissing myself to stay asleep,
我就不会睡在别处
I'm not likely to destroy
毁了我的好习惯
a habit of routine sleeping someplace completely elsewhere.
来吧,简,我们走
Come on, Jane, we're going.
你没有男人的力气
You ain't got the fucking manpower
把我拉起来 - 来吧
to pull my ass up. - Come on.
你这样会使自己的处境很危险,我的朋友
You're putting yourself very much in danger, my friend.
非常 非常 非常
Very very very
非常 非常 非常危险
very very very much in danger.
没事的,简
That's all right, Jane.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 朽木(2004) | 导航列表