剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
You need to see this.
不要告诉任何人
恕我直言 我认为这次会面为时过早
Due respect, I think this meeting is a little premature.
我还没有机会研究这起针对德怀尔先生的
I haven't had a chance to review the case
-案件 -这案子很重
- against Mr. Dwyer. - The case is overwhelming,
维克斯先生 我们把你的当事人的罪名坐实了
Mr. Wix, we got your client dead to rights.
绑♥架♥ 袭击...
Kidnapping, assault...
你的车在凯尔希·韦伯尸体现场
We've got you in a car that left tracks at the scene
留有车痕
where Kelsey Webb's body was found.
我们查出了你买♥♥凶
We've got the money you paid
杀吉姆·布拉斯付的钱
to have Jim Brass killed.
我们有很多证据
I mean, we've got plenty.
好吧
Well...
目前方案是什么
what's on the table?
我们可以促使检察官提供优♥惠♥条件
We could push the D.A. To offer favorable terms,
但首先
but first
我们得知道是谁让他这么做的
we need to know who put him up to it.
我们找到了这个
We found this.
是写给你的客户的
It was addressed to your client.
"付钱给费利佩 你自己拿两万五
"Pay Felipe, take $25K for yourself,
办事的时候别忘了戴手套"
and don't forget to wear gloves when you get the head."
那部分加了下划线
See, that part was underlined,
但你办事的时候肯定没戴手套
but you sure didn't wear gloves when you handled this.
我们收集到百来个你的痕迹
We got about a hundred of your partials.
你在走别人写的剧本
You were following a playbook somebody else wrote.
幕后者是谁
Who's behind all this?
放聪明点 比尔
Be smart here, Bill.
可以达成协议的
There's a deal to be made.
不
No.
没有人
There's not.
我没开玩笑
I ain't flipping.
写这个的人...
The person who wrote that...
我喜欢他们
I like them.
但你们
But you people,
我想看到你们在地狱里腐烂
I want to see you rot in hell.
你给我的留言说布拉斯只是个开始
The note you sent me said Brass was just the beginning.
我想知道它该怎么结束
I want to know how it's supposed to end.
谈谈这一部分 最后这点
Talk about this part, this bit at the end.
清泉谷的仓库
The storage facility in Spring Valley.
我们会在那找到什么
What are we going to find there?
"我们得在你走前进去
"We have to get in there before you go.
我觉得他们就是在那做的"
I think it's where they do it."
说吧
Come on.
他们是谁
Who's they?
我们聊完了
We're done here.
没摄像头
No cameras?
没必要
No need.
前面有个大门
We got the big gate out front.
你搜查令上的仓库在这
The one on your warrant's up here.
256号♥
Number 256.
我的文件上说是租给一位霍奇先生的
My file says it's rented to a Mr. Hodges.
-什么 -大卫·霍奇
- What? - David Hodges.
应该是长♥期♥租客
Long-term tenant, I guess.
内华达驾照 大卫·霍奇
我一点都不喜欢这里
I don't like any part of this.
他为什么要租这里
I mean, why would he have this here?
这好像是他的小实验室
It's like his own little lab.
霍奇从没提过这里
Hodges never mentioned this place.
珍妮·卡罗尔 大卫·波尔 娜塔莉·戴维斯
Jenny Carrol, David Bohr, Natalie Davis.
拉斯维加斯警局 珍妮·卡罗尔
拉斯维加斯警局 大卫·波尔
拉斯维加斯警局 娜塔莉·戴维斯
他为什么要拿这些档案 丢在外面
Why would he take these and leave these off-site?
这样他会有私人空间
So he'd have privacy.
你知道这是什么情况
You know what this looks like.
他拥有伪造测试结果
He's got everything he needed to fake test results
和伪造证据所需的一切
and whip up phony evidence.
这是一直以来的目标
This is always where this was headed.
他们想让我们找到这里
They wanted us to find this place.
这是个圈套
It was all a setup.
布拉斯 钱 绑♥架♥ 所有都是
Brass, the cash, the kidnapping, all of it.
不是霍奇干的
Hodges didn't do this.
他不会这么做的
He couldn't have done this.
我觉得证明这点很难了
I think that's gonna be damn hard to prove.
这不可能是真的
This isn't real.
恐怕这是真的
I'm afraid it is.
一切都在水落石出
It's all checking out.
那些档案 伊莱·霍特抛尸现场的土壤
The files, soil from Eli Holt's burial site.
托马斯·多诺威的鞋
Thomas Donover's shoes.
弹道 纤维 至少有十几个
Ballistics. Fibers. There's legitimate evidence
我们的老案子的合法证据
from at least a dozen of our old cases.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is it all doing here?
它的目的就是 陷害一个无辜的人
Exactly what it was designed to do: framing an innocent man.
我很想相信 但这里有二十多个指纹
I'd love to believe that, but there are two dozen prints here,
每个指纹都是大卫·霍奇的
and every one of them belongs to David Hodges.
-你不了解霍奇 -法官也不了解
- You don't know Hodges. - Neither would a jury.
抱歉 这是事实
Sorry, it's just facts.
我要是仁慈的话 也许就有点太说不过去了
If I'm being generous, maybe it's all a little too damning,
因为这些都指纹都是干净且完整的
'cause every one of these is clean and complete.
它们是被印上去的
They were planted.
这个转租客
This transfer rentnant
是指使德怀尔的人
is the guy that Dwyer worked for
把他的杰作亮给我们
signing his work for us.
他把它留在那因为它证明不了什么
He left it there because it can't prove anything.
他懂法医学
He knows forensics.
他知道我们是怎么工作的
He knows how we work.
他知道他在做什么
He knows what he's doing.
那我们最好找到他
Well, then we'd better find him,
不然你的朋友就有大♥麻♥烦了
or else your friend's in real trouble.
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
我们不能太关注大卫·霍奇
We can't make this all about David Hodges.
这里发生了什么 不管这里发生什么
What happened here, whatever happened here,
我们怎么处理
how we handle it
将决定罪名是否成立
will determine whether convictions hold up or not.
不管杀人犯是否在监狱里
Whether murderers stay in prison or not.
不管他们是不是又在外面杀人...
Whether they're out there killing again...
或不是
or not.
第一宗诉讼被提起
First lawsuit got filed.
只花了三天
Only took three days.
还会有更多诉讼
And there's more coming.
马克斯认为这是集体诉讼
A class action, Max thinks.
那个仓库里的所有案子吗
All the cases in the storage unit?
不 每件案子
No. Every case.
大卫·霍奇在犯罪现场调查科所有时间里
Every defendant that was put away with evidence from our lab
由我们实验室的证据逮捕的每个犯人
the entire time that David Hodges was at CSI.
疯了吧 可能有上百个
That's insane. There could be hundreds.
几千个 这是有先例的
Thousands, and there's precedent.
波士顿的那个实验技术员
That lab tech in Boston,
休斯顿也发生了丑闻
there was a scandal in Houston, too.
麦克斯拖延了检察官很长时间 可是...
Max has held off the D.A. this long, but...
他们要控告霍奇 他们不得不
they're gonna charge Hodges. They have to.
我们不能让他这样被击垮
We're not gonna let him take this fall.
说起来很简单
That's a nice thing to say.
但计划是什么
But what's the plan?
你们远道来维加斯并不是为了坐在场边
You didn't come all the way to Vegas to sit on the sidelines.
我们现在该怎么做
What do we do now?
我们一直所做的 吉姆
What we always do, Jim.
跟随证据
Follow the evidence.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表