剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
只有德怀尔是唯一一个符合
Dwyer's the only one with the same phenotype
碰过旧纸币者的表征的样子
as the perp who handled that old cash.
-表征 -他是一个蓝眼小个子
- Phenotype? - He's a little blue-eyed devil.
他五月出狱的 假释期间应该住在
Well, he got out in May, he's supposed to live
一个过渡教习所
in a halfway house during probation.
我们联♥系♥过了 他们已经一个月没见过他了
We called, and they haven't seen him in over a month.
这些碎片都对得上
The pieces fit.
我们得找到他 把他和什么联♥系♥起来
I mean, we got to find him and tie him to something.
酿酒厂 纸币 凯尔西·韦伯的尸体
The distillery, the cash, Kelsey Webb's body...
我去发全境通告
I'll put out an APB.
祈祷费雪警官还活着
Just pray Officer Fisher's still alive,
这事不会上新闻吧
and this stays out of the news.
因为如果德怀尔知道我们要找他
'Cause if Dwyer sees us coming...
你玩乐高肯定很厉害
You must've been a demon with Legos.
向左移♥动♥半英尺
Move half a foot to your left.
这不可能是凶手杀死丹尼时所处的位置
That can't be where the shooter was when he killed Danny.
你也看到头骨上的洞了
You saw the hole in the skull.
你觉得那像是子弹出射伤吗
That look like a bullet entry wound to you?
我们以为凶手是当面射杀丹尼
We thought the killer shot Danny face-to-face,
子弹从眼睛射入
that the bullet went in through the eye
从脑后射出
and exited through the back of the head.
但这不是唯一可以解释
But that's not the only possible explanation
枕骨上的洞的说法
for the hole in the occipital bone.
一艮没有尖端的木栓也会造成锯齿状的伤口
A tipless wooden bolt would make a jagged entry wound...
而且不会造成另一边的出射伤
...and it wouldn't come out the other side at all.
你是说一根箭吗
You're talking about an arrow?
所以我们没有找到子弹和弹壳
That's why we didn't find any bullets or shell casings.
不是凶手拿走的 而是根本就没有
The killer didn't collect them. There weren't any.
箭烧成了灰
The arrow just burned to ash.
我根本不会想到凶手是从后面动手的
I never would've thought the killer had a shot from behind.
我也是 直到我来到这里
I didn't either, until I came in here
发现了我们划分的H6区
and found out that there was this one tight angle
有一个刁钻的角度
from H6 of our grid.
我们根本不会
Not a section of the grid
在意这个角落
we ever would've spent much time with,
但是 你看
but... lo and behold.
十字弓
Crossbows.
我们发现凶器了
We got the murder weapon.
剩余的凶器
What's left of it.
这叫箍筋和板条
That piece is called the stirrup and lath.
剩余的部分都烧掉了
And the rest of it burned.
全家都是打猎的
Whole family bow-hunts.
但都不是他们干的
None of them did it.
你确定吗
You sure?
凶手给我们留下了一条线索
The killer left us one clue
这还多亏了他们销毁其他证据的手段
thanks to how they got rid of all the rest.
看看H6区还有什么
Look at what else was in H6.
这么宽 不会是鞋印
Too wide to be a shoe print.
我不喜欢到这里来 卡森警探
I don't like being in here, Detective Carson.
你能不能选个别的地方问问题
Can't you ask your questions somewhere else?
抱歉 但你们俩必须要看看这个
Sorry, but it's important that you both see this.
什么
What?
你看到你的步行靴留下的脚印了吗
You see those marks that your walking boot makes?
这也出现在
These were found
凶手打死丹尼的地方
at the spot where the killer took their shot.
这是什么
What is this?
你指控我...
You accusing me of...?
我觉得丹尼发现了你在贩卖♥♥违法枪♥支♥
I think Danny found out you were selling illegal guns.
所以他才要烧掉那些枪
I think that's why he melted them down.
所以你才打死了丹尼
I think that's why you shot Danny.
我知道的是
Here's what I know.
你在现场倒满了漂白剂
You doused the scene with bleach
然后点火毁坏证据
and lit a fire to destroy the evidence.
不
No.
不 这都不是我♥干♥的
No, I didn't do any of this.
你顺着你倒下的漂白剂
You tracked through the bleach you were spilling
走向后门
on your way out the back door.
大火把次氯酸钠烧入地板
The fire burned the sodium hypochlorite into the floor.
永远都有蛛丝马迹的 我只需要直到从哪里查起
There's always something. I just had to know where to look.
贝基
Becky.
告诉他们你不会这么做的
Tell them that you wouldn't.
告诉我们啊 贝基
Tell us, Becky.
为什么
Why?
好了
Okay.
-为什么 -把手伸出来 快点
- Why?! - Give me your hands, come on.
为什么
Why?!
不用给我回电
No need to call me back.
希望明天能有什么消息
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some news.
号♥
All right.
我想你
I miss you.
萨拉·赛德尔
Sara Sidle.
你看到我好像并不惊讶
You don't look that surprised to see me.
你都没在找我 对吗
You haven't been looking for me, have you?
你在干什么 比尔
What are you doing, Bill?
你什么都没干
I'm not doing anything.
在这里看到你
Seeing you here is just...
应该是命运吧
fate, I guess.
我要联♥系♥我的办公室了
I'm calling my office.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
犯罪现场调查部
CSI section.
我了解你们的人
I know all about you people.
我知道你们怎么把我抓起来的
I know how you put me away.
你怎么栽赃证据的
The way you plant evidence.
你怎么撒谎的
The way you lie.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
该有人给你上一课了
Someone needs to teach you all a lesson.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许明天就是那一课
Maybe it'll happen tomorrow.
她在哪里
Where is she?
朱莉·费雪在哪里
Where's Julie Fisher?
回头见了 萨拉
See you soon, Sara.
还有人在听吗
Hey, is anybody still there?
有 女士 请问要转接哪里
Yes, ma'am. How can I direct your call?
一名重案嫌犯正步行沿奥格登大街往西走
I have a 427 suspect heading west on Ogden on foot.
正在追击
C10 in pursuit.
我需要增援 马上派人来
I need backup. Send them now.
喂 看着点路
Hey! Watch it!
看路
Watch it!
你疯了吗
You crazy?
确认是德怀尔的车
Confirmed. Dwyer's car.
上 上 上
Let's go, move, move!
他们说这房♥子没有人
Well, they said the house is clear.
特警队和非必要人士都出去
All SWAT and non-essentials out.
现场交给犯罪现场调查部门
CSIs have the scene.
邻居没问出什么
No luck next door.
都说没见过他
Neighbors haven't seen him.
他们绝对在这里待过
They were definitely here.
这是朱莉·费雪的配枪
Julie Fisher's service weapon.
弹夹是满的
Clip's full.
我知道他跑得很匆忙 但你会丢下这个吗
I know he was in a hurry, but would you leave that?
我觉得我们发现他用来留言的东西了
I think we've got a match for the note he sent.
吉姆·布拉斯只是个开始
他没带走她的枪
He didn't take her gun.
屋子下方的夹缝
The crawl space under the house.
他在这里
There. There he is!
把手伸出来
Show me your hands!
好运的女孩
Lucky girl.
不 他没有碰我
No, he didn't touch me.
朱莉 你没事了
Julie, you're okay.
你没事了
You're gonna be okay.
过来看看这个
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表