剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
You know, if he stole one, it might not have been for set dressing.
这可以解释为什么霍奇的指纹会出现在那里
It could explain how Hodges' prints ended up there.
潜在的指纹制♥造♥者
Latent fingerprint fabrication.
他取下指纹做出模型印得到处都是
He rips the prints and molds copies to plant all over the place.
就像...《异次元凶手》那样
That's, like... diabolical.
行了 先别把他想象成邦德电影里的反派
Well, let's not make him out to be a Bond villain just yet.
罪犯会犯很多错误
Criminals make lots of mistakes.
这是什么
What is that?
是什么线索吗
Is that something?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是如果你也不知道 应该是个好兆头
but if you don't either, that's a good sign.
喷泉水已经干了
The fountain water had dried out.
我让它重新显现...就像魔法一样
I made it reappear... as if by magic.
它只是硫酸铜和一种氧化剂
It's just copper sulfate and an oxidizing reagent.
我们更有可能找到一些
You know, we're more likely to find something
凶手逃跑的时候留下的东西
the killer shed on his getaway route
而不是在里面瞎找
than sloshing around in that.
我们俩可以有一个人跟着他们的路线走
One of us can follow their path.
而另一个人...
While the other one...
进来的时候你和我一样看到垃圾箱了吧
You saw those dumpsters on our walk in, same as me.
我们让命运决定哪个人跳进去
We'll let fate decide which one of us jumps in.
我就不打扰你的街头魔术了
I'm gonna leave you to your street magic.
不过你欠我一杯饮料
But you owe me a drink.
你的要求不过分
Your terms are acceptable.
我赌一千美金这是杀人武器
I'll take Murder Weapon Material for $1,000.
这些白色刀具的强度足以杀人
These white knives are made of something strong enough to kill,
但是不能刮伤骨头
but can't scrape bone.
聚碳酸酯热塑料是什么
What's polycarbonate thermoplastic?
-这些3D打印出来的东西吗 -是的
- Those came from a 3D printer? - Yup.
我没认出来
I did recognize them.
这是哈皮·哈提根的刀的复♥制♥品
They're replicas of the knives used by Happy Hartigan,
死亡旋涡
桑德拉电子游戏里那个蓝皮肤的家伙
blue-skinned dude in Sandra's video game.
她是被自己游戏里的刀杀死的
She was killed by knives used in her own game?
好瘆人
That's sick.
我现在正通过自动提款机的录像
Now I'm just going through ATM footage
来跟踪凶手的路径
on the killer's route.
萨拉 那个虐杀动物的案件进展如何了
Sara, how's it going with the, uh, animal cruelty case?
找到一些痕迹
Found a smudge.
我喜欢给力的痕迹
Got to love a good smudge.
可以过来一下吗
Hey, come visit for a sec?
诺拉·克罗斯在那
That's Nora Cross.
我想你可能想避开♥盘♥问
Thought you might want to avoid the inquisition.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太奇怪了
This is all so strange.
我无法想象以你的处境会怎么想
I-I can't imagine what I might be thinking if I was in your shoes.
你也经历过我们的处境
Well, you've been in our shoes.
大卫·霍奇也是
So has David Hodges.
我觉得在这里工作的人
I don't think anyone who works here
不会冒那么大风险去欺骗组织
would risk everything to cheat the system.
我只是不相信
I just don't believe it.
我不认识他
I don't know the guy.
他可能只是想受人瞩目 也可能不是
Maybe he did it to look like a star. Maybe he didn't.
一个心肠很软和一个怀疑一切的人
A bleeding heart and a doubting Thomas?
听起来有点耳熟
Sounds familiar.
这个拿刀的人是谁
Who's the guy with the knives?
我们找到了
We got one.
要是你见过桑德拉
If you met Sandra,
你也会喜欢她的
you loved Sandra.
她 她非常无私
She, uh... she was selfless,
还很善良
and she was kind.
工作很有干劲 也很有野心
She was driven and ambitious.
她是这家公♥司♥ 强有力跳动着的心脏
She was the beating heart of this... of this company,
这也是为什么今天在这里很难
which is, you know, why it's so hard to be here with...
吉米 你能把 把光调暗一点吗
Jimmy, can you... can you bring that down?
暗一点就好
Just a...
然后我总结完 你跟我走到这里
I wrap up, you follow me over here.
我站定以后说
I land, and I say, "Welcome
"欢迎来到你的死亡漩涡" 进音乐
to your Death Spiral!" Bam! Sirens!
死亡漩涡
很好 谢了 吉米
Yeah, great. Thanks, Jimmy.
本·米勒 你因涉嫌谋杀桑德拉·金而被捕了
Ben Miller, you're under arrest for the murder of Sandra King.
什么 我
What? I...
这太可笑了 她 这
That's ridiculous. She... This...
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
给我看看他的手臂
Show me his arms.
-这到底是怎么回事 -我不知道
- What the hell's going on? - I don't know.
哥们 我真的不知道
I don't know, man.
手臂上没有抓伤
There are no abrasions.
她一定是抓伤了他的帮凶
She must have scratched his accomplice.
好吧 你和谁一起实施了谋杀
Okay, who were you working with?
这太扯了 我是无辜的
This is crazy. I-I'm innocent.
-我没有 我 -带走
- I didn't... I... - Move.
凯丽 能麻烦你给我律师打电♥话♥吗 马上
Kelly, can you call my lawyer, please? Now?
专心研究数不完的证据的最大好处
The best part of being out in the middle
就是不必再理会手♥机♥
of the Pacific is those phones are worthless.
我实验室的人没其他人可抱怨了
And my lab techs wouldn't have anybody else to complain to.
霍奇的案子影响到大家的士气了吗
Is the, uh, Hodges case hurting morale?
是啊 这又不是披萨派对
Yeah. It ain't a pizza party,
内务部的人在四处盘问
with all the IAB floating around.
这件事的结果可能不会太乐观
This thing could end badly.
不过你知道吗
But you know what?
与其担心我宁愿工作
I'd rather work than worry.
杀了狗的凶器
Canine murder weapon.
上面可能有凶手的上皮细胞
Possible epithelial transfers.
二甲聚硅氧烷
我们再次被三振出局了
We struck out twice.
石头和污迹的检验都没有任何发现
The rock and the smudge-- 0 for two.
至少质谱分♥析♥有结果了
Well, at least mass spec came through.
二甲聚硅氧烷和硫酸镁
Dimethicone and magnesium sulfate.
那个污迹是化妆品留下的
That smudge was makeup.
是用在手臂和腿上的身体遮瑕膏
It was a body concealer for arms and legs.
很可能我们那位中年 来自南美的嫌犯
It's possible our middle-aged, South American man
在掩藏某种皮肤问题
is covering a skin condition.
我想知道有多少人同时知道如何
I wonder how many men know their way
在丝芙兰购物以及进入拉斯维加斯警局的证据库
around Sephora and LVPD evidence vault?
这确实是一个缩小嫌犯范围的角度
That's a good place to find a list of suspects.
在储藏室出现的证据一定有所出处
That evidence in the storage unit had to come from somewhere.
我不太确定能够利用一起无关的动物虐杀案
I'm not sure an unrelated animal cruelty case
去警局的仓库转一圈
justifies a trip to the police warehouse.
好吧 我再想想
Okay, I'll think about it.
等等
Hold on.
这就对了
Oh, yeah.
看来有只松鼠来过呀
I think a squirrel's been here.
你真是太消极了
You're so negative.
我们有可能在喷泉水里找到一些证据
We might find something in the fountain water
以便能够确认本·米勒的共犯
that could identify Ben Miller's accomplice.
要是本可以直言相告那就太好了
Be nice if Ben just told us who he was working with.
他供认不讳了还有什么意思
Where's the fun in a confession?
我估计应该是你的手臂变娇弱了
I think maybe your arms are just getting weak.
找到了一片隐形眼镜
Got a contact lens.
-干得漂亮 那个 -怎么了
- Nice work. Hey. - Yeah.
看到那边那个人了吗 在你九点钟方向
See that guy over there-- your 9:00 o'clock?
我们来的时候就看到他了 他一直在看着我们
I noticed him when we got here. He's been watching us.
部分杀手确实会重返犯罪现场
Killers do return to crime scenes.
艾德 我想跟那边那个人聊聊
Ed, um, I'd like to speak to that guy over there.
打扰一下 先生 能和你聊两句吗
Excuse me, sir. Can we just have a word?
艾莉 别追
Allie! Stop!
抱歉
Sorry!
别跑了
Don't!
站在原地别动
Just stay where you are.
手 把手背过来
Hands. Give me your hands.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表