剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Excellent.
欢迎来到我的办公室 真正意义上的
Come into my office. My real office.
谢谢 你是从实验室来的吗
Thank you. You come from the lab side?
西北大学所在地
事实上 我来自伊利诺伊州埃文斯顿市
Actually, I come from Evanston, Illinois.
西北大学吉祥物
冲啊 野猫
Go Cats.
但 没错 我比较擅长
But, yeah-- genetics, phenotyping--
基因和血清配型
that's my thing.
你呢
What about you?
-材料和元素分♥析♥ 曾经 -是吗
- Materials and element analysis. Used to be. - Yeah?
-现在呢 -应该是
- And now? - Uh, avoiding mosquitos
在世界各种角落躲避蚊子
in various corners of the globe, I guess.
可惜布拉斯把现场弄成了那样
It's too bad that Brass made such a mess.
还希望我们的人能顺着那个人摸出
I was hoping that our guy brushed up against
谁雇了他 握过他的手呢
whoever hired him, shook his hand.
可能永远都没法知道了
Guess we'll never know.
-有点信心吧 -这件衬衫都浸透了
- Oh, ye of little faith. - That shirt is soaked.
你不担心那些血掩盖了其他DNA吗
Aren't you worried that all that blood is masking other DNA?
我会...
I would be...
要是没有这位新朋友的话
if it weren't for my new little friend here.
我们正在进行大规模的并行排序
We are now into massively parallel sequencing.
这是新一代的DNA分♥析♥
It's the next gen of DNA analysis.
合成链
全新的世界
Brave new world.
数据分♥析♥
-DNA联合索引系统比对还是需要好几天吧 -是的
- CODIS still takes a couple of days? - Yeah.
希望好运能在我们找到之前及时改名
But I'm hoping Lucky's in line for a name change before then.
你一定是拉米雷斯医生
You must be Dr. Ramirez.
抱歉 我现在没时间接待新人
I'm sorry, I don't have time for new people right now.
我是萨拉
Oh, I'm Sara.
萨拉·赛德尔
Sara Sidle.
好的
Okay.
上一个在这里工作的人
You know, the last guy that worked in here would have been
肯定会惊叹于这种冠状切片
really impressed with this coronal sectioning.
这就是袭击布拉斯的人的大脑吗
So this is the brain of Brass's attacker?
叫我雨果
Call me Hugo.
事实上 罗宾斯医生是我的导师
Dr. Robbins trained me, actually.
我喜欢想象在我切的时候他还在看着我
I like to imagine he's still watching me when I cut.
你知道他只是退休了 不是死了吧
You know he's retired, not dead?
只是很少有人来看我 所以...
It's just I-I don't get a lot of visitors down here, so...
你在胼胝体里找什么 动机吗
What are you looking for in the corpus callosum? Motive?
为什么这家伙会变成杀人犯吗
Some reason this guy would become a killer?
某种程度上 是的
In a way, yes.
这里还挺多切块的
Well, th-there is a lot of plaque.
在尸检过程中
During the autopsy,
我注意到了肝硬化
I noticed cirrhosis in the liver
当然还有耳廓血肿
and auricular hematoma, of course.
所以你觉得他是摔跤手 综合格斗的
So you're thinking a wrestler, MMA type?
菜花耳和慢性创伤脑部病变
Gets cauliflower ear and CTE.
用酒精进行自我治疗
Self-medicates with liquor.
慢性创伤脑部病变能让人生不如死
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy is hell to live with.
情绪波动
Mood swings,
混乱 暴♥力♥倾向
confusion, violent outbursts.
买♥♥凶杀人
Contract killing.
我 我不是想为这个人的行为辩解
I-I don't mean to justify what this man did.
不不 当然不是
No, no, by all means.
他 他的大脑不健康
He-he had an unhealthy brain.
这些纹身正是他行为的写照
All these tats might as well have advertised his services.
但有个奇怪的地方 这里
But there's something funky about, uh, this one.
我觉得是为了掩饰
I think it's a cover-up.
好眼力
Nice catch.
我不是纹身行家
Yeah, uh, I'm not really a tattoo connoisseur,
但旧的那部分看起来像是在监狱弄的
but the older half looks prison quality.
我们应该马上和实时犯罪中心联♥系♥
We should share it with RTCC right away.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
我其实算是个行家
I am a bit of a connoisseur,
而我不能更认同了
and I couldn't agree more.
我其实还设计过一些
I actually paint a little.
他们在楼上告诉过你吗
Did they tell you upstairs?
那是胃容物吗
Is that stomach contents?
石榴 他整个胃里都是
Pomegranate. He was full of it.
这其实比不知道查克·伍勒是谁
It's actually much worse than not knowing
糟糕得多
who Chuck Woolery is.
是德鲁·凯利
It was Drew Carey.
重点是
The point is,
美国总统山
吉姆·布拉斯可是在拉斯维加斯警局的拉什莫尔山上
Jim Brass is on the Vegas PD Rushmore.
你该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
-我为你感到羞耻 -好吧
- I'm ashamed of you. - All right.
既然你是位了不起的历史学家
Well, since you're such an amazing historian,
为什么不和我说说萨拉·赛德尔
why don't you tell me something about Sara Sidle?
你在逗我
You're kidding me.
我知道这个名字 克里斯
I know the name, Chris.
现在我见过她了 但我还是不了解她
Now that I've met her, I can't figure her out.
一个女人通过自己的努力
A woman works her way up
接管了拉斯维加斯的犯罪实验室
to take over the Las Vegas crime lab,
然后 就在他们准备给她钥匙的时候
and then, right when they're ready to give her the keys,
她就这么走了
she just walks away.
是啊 这又不是什么秘密
Yeah, well, it's not really a mystery why.
记得 大卫·霍奇吗
Remember, uh, David Hodges?
黑白混血 挺搞笑的家伙
Salt and pepper, funny dude?
他告诉我 萨拉和吉尔·格里森曾经
He told me that Sara and Gil Grissom were
是这里的明星二人组 早在佛森和...
the star-crossed duo here before Folsom and...
别说了
Don't.
怎么 她就因为男人离开了吗
So, what, she just left for a guy?
心之所向
The heart wants what it wants.
你告诉过我 你一直以为
You told me you always thought
在大学毕业后
you would move back to Mumbai
会回到孟买♥♥
after you finished college,
但接着你就爱上了...
but then you fell in love...
...唐恩都乐和凯莉·安德伍德了 对吗
...with Dunkin' Donuts and Carrie Underwood, right?
奇怪
That's weird.
那是酵母粉
That powder is yeast.
吉尔 吉尔
Gil? Gil?
萨拉
Hey, Sara.
-在找我吗 -是的
- Looking for me? - Oh, yeah.
艾莉让我把这个给你
Uh, Allie wanted me to give this to you.
这是酿酒酵母
It was brewer's yeast,
凯尔希脸颊上的黄色粉末
that yellowish powder on Kelsey's cheek.
所以 如果好运把她挖出来时
So, if that was laying on the ground
这些正好在地上
when Lucky dug her up,
那他要么是个私酒贩子 要么...
then he's either a moonshiner or...
审查委员会那边有名单
Board of Examiners keeps lists.
酿酒厂 啤酒供应店
Distilleries, brewery supply stores.
我可以去查查
I can check it out.
你这里有什么发现
Well, what do you have here?
约书亚·佛森
Uh, Joshua Folsom.
还有当铺烧毁后残留的所有东西
And everything left from a burned out pawn shop.
店主的儿子被射杀
The store owner's son was shot
犯罪现场被烧了
and the scene was burned.
正试着判断这场火的温度到底有多高
Trying to figure out just how hot this fire got.
温度不足以气化弹壳和子弹
Not hot enough to vaporize shell casings and slugs
因为至少会有融化的碎片 对吧
because there would've been melted pieces at least, right?
所以凶手是自己清理后 然后烧了现场
So the killer swept up after themselves and burned the scene?
然后漂白并擦掉了痕迹
And bleached it and wiped it down.
玻璃上也没有找到局部指纹
Not a partial print to be found on any of the glass either.
欢迎来到2021年
Welcome to 2021.
外面有很多谨慎的罪犯
Whole lot of careful criminals out there.
我们确实偶尔会遇到白♥痴♥
We do get the occasional moron,
但不是这次
just not this time.
我喜欢这地方被你处理前的样子
I love what you haven't done with the place.
我们的现场越来越多地被破坏
More and more, we're working scenes that have been altered,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表