剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
祝你找到钱包
Good luck with the search.
死亡漩涡
你想要照片吗 我有
You want photos? I've got photos.
内华达州的新系统像年鉴一样
Nevada's new system has a kind of yearbook.
拉斯维加斯执法数据库
你想要的证据库访问者都在这
Your evidence vault visitors will be here.
还有已经离职的人员信息
There's even an alum section.
吉尔·格里森
看看这表情 把这个拷给我
Oh, that face. I'm gonna need a copy.
我给你打印一份
I'll print you one.
怎么了
What?
不好意思 能让我来吗
Excuse me. May I?
数据库搜索
萨拉·赛德尔
就是我在找的那个人
Just the man i was looking for.
我想让你帮我识别一个昆虫
I need a bug ID'd.
-我能看一下样本吗 -只有一部分
- May I see the specimen? - Part of it.
-我只拿到了他的螫针 -是她的
- All I got is his stinger. - Her sting.
螫针是雌性器官
The aculeus is a female organ.
我觉得你可能找到了我最爱的那种昆虫
I think you may have found one of my favorite insects.
能帮忙破案的那种
The kind that solves crimes.
你搞定了
You got it.
蜜蜂科蜜蜂亚科条蜂族
Apidae Apinae Anthophorini.
这是只挖土蜂
It's a digger bee.
雄蜂挖土来寻找雌蜂交♥配♥
The males dig to find females for mating.
它们在地下培育幼虫
The young are raised underground.
这种蜂不常见 它们一般不会蜇人
This is a rare find. These bees doesn't usually sting,
除非地下的蜂巢被搅乱
unless their ground nest has been disturbed.
被埋东西的人搅乱吗
By someone burying something?
如果蜂巢里的育室全是幼虫的话 没错
Well, if the nest was full of larvae in the brood chamber, yeah.
条蜂族
红石峡谷
嫌疑人的母亲住在红石峡谷
So our suspect's mother lives in Red Rock Canyon.
如果他杀人后的早上去了那
If he went there the morning after the murder
还恰好搅乱了一个地下蜂巢的话
and happened to disturb a ground nest...
我想知道是为什么
I want to know why.
"我倘然是黄蜂 那么留心我的刺吧"
"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
又找到一个蜂巢
Found another nest.
-但没被碰过 -那你说这个干什么
- Hasn't been touched, though. - Then why do I want to hear about it?
这么热就别瞎喊了
It's too hot to yell about nothing.
我觉得我发现了点什么
Hey, I think I've got something.
罗恩的妈妈不要搜查令就让我们调查
I'm still amazed Ron's mom
我还是很震惊
let us search without a warrant.
说明她很相信她的罗恩宝贝
Says a lot about her feelings for old Ronny boy.
幼虫死亡 巢室坍塌 这个蜂巢有问题
Dead larvae, collapsed cells. Something happened to this nest.
好像有人拿铲子动过
Looks like somebody got at it with a shovel.
那些印记呢 那块土被挖起来
Those marks? This dirt's been dug up
又被放回去了
and packed back down again.
那是什么
What is it?
他把它烧了
He burned it.
黑武士登场了
Gave it the full Darth Vader.
结果 热塑性聚氨酯
热塑性聚氨酯 和刀的材质相同
Thermoplastic polyurethane. Same as the knives.
电动工具和体育用品也是
And power tools and sporting goods.
很多东西都是用热塑性聚氨酯做的
TPUs are kind of in everything.
还是间接证据
Circumstantial.
这个不会了
This won't be.
这里有唾液淀粉酶
Salivary amylase here.
也就有了DNA
Then DNA is there, too.
罗恩 你的游戏叫什么名字
Hey, Ron, what was the name of your game gonna be?
《影刃法师》
Um, Shadow Blade Sorcerers.
难怪他们不选了
I mean, no wonder they passed.
叫我来就为了说这个吗
Is this why I'm here?
不 是因为这个
No. This is.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this guy?
当然 那是本
Yeah, of course. That's Ben.
不 那是你戴着本·米勒的面具
No, that's you with a Ben Miller mask
就在你杀了桑德拉·金之后
right after you killed Sandra King.
你这
That's...
我与此事无关
I had nothing to do with this.
实际上 整件事都是你做的
Actually, you had everything to do with it,
因为我们找到了你的面具
because we found your crispy mask
你埋在你妈家里了
that you buried on your mom's property.
如果杀了桑德拉的人戴着面具
If Sandra's killer wore a mask,
那是谁都有可能
then it could have been anyone.
又错了 因为我们在面具里
Wrong again, because the buccal epithelial cells
提取了口腔上皮细胞 是你的
we found in the mask are yours.
你妈妈的丙烷喷灯
Mama Kean's propane torch
不能完全烧毁面具
didn't burn hot enough to destroy the mask.
你没法把它烧成灰 所以就埋了
You couldn't turn it to ash, so you buried it.
那可是个失误
That was a mistake.
你看 你心情烦躁
See, I thought you were upset
我本以为是因为你的上司被害身亡
because one of your bosses had just been killed.
但你流鼻涕和眼里的红血丝
But the red eyes and runny nose was just a reaction
其实是受到了蜂毒的影响
to the digger bee venom.
卷起你左边的袖子 罗恩
Roll up your left sleeve, Ron.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局
法庭命令进行搜查
这次你别无选择
This time you have to.
你被捕了 你有权保持
You're under arrest. You have the right to remain...
"你的时候会到的 罗恩"
"Your time's coming, Ron."
"明年就属于你 罗恩"
"Next year, Ron."
桑德拉和本欺骗我多年 他们却选择了她
Sandra and Ben strung me along for years, and they picked her.
你杀了一个上司 栽赃给另外一个
You killed one of your bosses and framed the other one
就因为他们选了凯丽·李的游戏 没选你的
'cause they picked Kelly Li's game over yours?
他们选凯丽 就因为媒体总吹捧女程序员
They picked Kelly because female coders get fawning press
不管他们做出的是什么垃圾
no matter what crap they put out.
这每个人都知道
And everybody knows it.
别担心 新闻头版很快就会出现你的脸
Well, don't worry. Your face'll be on the front page soon enough.
罗伯特·戈麦斯 性感老男人
Robert Gomez, silver fox.
肤色很好
Nice complexion.
我喜欢他
I like him.
什么 我希望你指的是嫌疑犯
What? As a suspect, I hope.
很好笑
Very funny.
匹配出十个人 我觉得真凶就在其中
Ten matches. I think we're looking at our guy.
我们只是还不知道他是谁
We just don't know who he is yet.
但我们会找出来的
But we will.
亲爱的 我有点问题
Honey, uh, I got a problem.
我以为它会自己好起来 但是
I thought it would go away, but...
码头的坐标
The coordinates of the marina.
不是我听力的问题
It's not my hearing.
我无法聚焦在地图上查看经度
I couldn't focus on the map to trace the longitude.
而且症状一波波袭来
And it comes in waves.
我感觉就像我从未下过船
That's how it feels-- like I never left the boat.
-你是晕陆地了 -学名叫
- You're land sick? - It's called, uh,
登陆病 源于法语
Mal de Debarquement. French.
据说如果症状几天内不消失
They say if it doesn't go away in a few days,
也许就永远不会消失了
sometimes it never does.
总有解决办法的是吗 我是说
Well, there must be something, right? I mean...
我们会想办法解决的 好吗
We'll figure it out, okay?
我永远不会离开
I'll never go away.
如果你需要什么保持平衡 抓住我就好
If you need to hold on to something, hold on to me.
拉斯维加斯时报
罗恩·基恩被捕 本·米勒释放
看到你妈多厉害了吗
You see what your mom did?
怀亚特副局长
诺拉·克罗斯要把案子带去沃肖
怀亚特副局长
我们被隔离在外了
该死
Damn.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表