剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
- Left forearm. That's where it'll be. - Yup.
本和我为了开♥发♥死亡漩涡一同付出了多年心血
Ben and I have spent years developing Death Spiral.
它就像我们的孩子一样
It's our baby.
最初的大致想法
We actually came up with a rough idea
其实就来自于一次15分钟的茶歇聊天
on one of our 15-minute coffee breaks,
现在它居然有了如今的规模
and now it's become this.
真是一趟疯狂的旅程
It's been a wild journey, and it's one
没有本 这一切注定不会发生
I can't imagine being on without Ben.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局 监控系统 音频和视频
你还没走啊
You're still here?
艾莉和我尝试了几种不同的袭击方式
Allie and I tried some iterations on the attack.
基本确定桑德拉抓伤的是凶手的这个位置
Pretty sure this is where Sandra scratched the killer.
这虽然不能直接指明凶手是谁 但是...
It doesn't give us a suspect, but...
-我能知道该留意什么位置了 -是的
- I know where to look when I find one. - Yeah.
死亡漩涡
-你要加班吗 -我有原则
- Pulling a double? - I got this rule
绝不会冤枉一个好人
don't put innocent people behind bars.
我不想再吃夏威夷披萨了
I'm not doing Hawaiian again.
我大三时 膝关节前交叉韧带撕裂了
So... I ripped my ACL senior year.
当时需要重新学习如何走路
I had to relearn how to walk.
那真的给我上了一课
That was a real education.
现在我们面前的是自动取款机录像拍下的
Now, what we have here is a wire frame
我们这位凶手的步态框架
of our killer's gait from the ATM footage.
我们要将他的步态模型和...
And we're comparing his stride model to, what--
公♥司♥聚会上人们的走路姿势进行对比吗
people walking around - at a company party?
凯丽·李发给了我一些录像
I had Kelly Li send me some footage.
先从公♥司♥雇员开始查起是个好主意
The employees sound like a good place to start.
没有两个人的走路姿势会是一模一样的
No two humans move the same way.
我们的脚 臀部 甚至是脚趾
Anthropometric differences
都会产生人体测量差异
in our feet, our hips, even our toes.
这些因素导致我们的步态是独一无二的
It all adds up to locomotion that is unique
就像指纹一样
as a fingerprint.
不匹配
好吧 看来本·米勒的下半身有点问题
Okay, so Ben Miller has got a hitch in his giddyup.
不匹配
当然是从生物力学上来说
Biomechanically speaking, of course.
下一位
Okay.
本·米勒
绘制线框中
匹配失败
凯丽·李
史蒂夫·戴维斯
匹配失败
尸体伯爵
匹配成功
对上了
It's this one.
找到这位假面先生了 罗恩·基恩
Meet the masked man: Ron Kean.
证据库登入/登出
我感觉自己过去认识拉斯维加斯警局所有人
I feel like I used to know everyone in Las Vegas.
但去年进过证据库的人里
I don't know half the people
我有一半都不认识
that passed through the evidence vault last year.
春夏秋冬轮流变换
And the seasons they go round and round
旋转木马起起落落
And the painted ponies go up and down.
世界在变化
You know, things change.
是啊 对着一张满是陌生名字的名单
Yeah, well, it's impossible to compare a phenotype
是不可能对上谁是谁的
to a list of strangers' names.
或许你可以让那些新成员帮你
Well, maybe you can get the new class to help you
对应上面孔和名字
put some faces to the names.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
瓦乔 秘鲁西部城市
安第斯山脉中部可没多少
Well, there aren't a lot of Peruvian marinas
秘鲁码头
in the middle of the Andes.
你知道的
You know...
给我这些坐标的那个人用的是卫星电♥话♥
the guy that gave me these coordinates was on a sat phone.
可能是我听错了数字
Maybe I just couldn't...hear him quite right.
有关前犯罪现场调查员大卫·霍奇的坏消息
Bad news for former CSI David Hodges
或许也是8000名狱中的人们的福音
could be good news for 8,000 incarcerated men and women.
罪案实验室调查
今日 华纳法官裁定将所有再审诉讼
Today, Judge Warner ruled all new-trial petitions
和冤案申诉合并为一个案件
and wrongful imprisonment claims will be rolled into one case.
安森·威克斯律师事务所
The law firm of Anson Wix and Associates
-被指定为首席法律顾问 -从没听过他们
- was appointed lead counsel. - I've never heard of them.
-这场受到诸多关注的审判 -维克斯称
- A trial with this much press, - Wix said, "It's a simple
-交给了个我从未听说的人 -问题很简单
- and it goes to someone I have never heard of. - "question: should misconduct
犯罪鉴证科调查
"执法不当会毁掉8000个人的生活吗
"by law enforcement ruin the lives of 8,000?
霍奇先生即将接受法律审判
"Mr. Hodges is going to have his day in court.
我的委托人们也将有机会洗脱冤屈
My clients will, too."
你们认真的吗
Are you serious?
不然我们就不会在这了
Wouldn't be here if we weren't.
警官们一直说有个我的视频 我
The cops kept saying they had a video of me, and I just...
-我还以为他们在撒谎 -并没有
- I thought they were lying. - They weren't.
的确有个视频 只不过不是真的你
The video exists. It's just not the real you.
罗恩·基恩有能力通过专业技术
Does Ron Kean have the technical expertise
绘制出一张你的面部结构图吗
to make a map of your face?
罗恩是我见过的人里
Ron knows more about photorealistic rendering
最擅长真实感图像渲染的
than anyone I've ever met.
所以桑德拉和我才雇了他
That's why Sandra and I hired him.
好的 但3D打印需要些时间
Okay, but 3-D printing takes time.
他能在工作时间不引起任何注意地完成打印吗
Would he have been able to do it at work without anyone noticing?
可以吧
Yeah...
我猜可以
I mean, I guess.
我们让他自行安排工作时间
We let him set his own hours
因为他得照看他妈妈
because he has to check in on his mom.
她年纪大了 住在红石峡谷
She's older, she lives in, um... Red Rock.
但罗恩他 这不可能啊
But Ron-- uh, uh, it makes no sense.
他从不生气
He never gets angry.
即使事情不顺意 他也很冷静
Even when things don't go his way, he is just super chill.
他最近有事情不顺吗
Something not go his way recently?
我们上个月有个内部竞赛
We had a contest last month, in-house.
最佳雇员创意
Best employee idea--
赢了的人可以把他们的游戏投入开♥发♥
their game got put into development.
最后就剩下凯丽和罗恩 然后凯丽赢了
It came down to Kelly and Ron, and she won.
他是如何回应这次失败的
How'd he take the rejection?
他说 "我相信我的游戏
He said, uh, "I believe in my game.
我会继续努力
"I'm gonna keep working on it
直到我能想出办法来让我的游戏胜出
until I can find a way to get it made, somehow."
然后就变成了现在这样
And somehow, here we are.
请别让他们再关着我了
Don't let them keep me locked up. Please.
我们需要搜查令 一张用来搜罗恩·基恩的车
We need warrants. One for Ron Kean's car,
一张取他的DNA以比对死者指甲里的皮肤组织
another for his DNA to check against the skin under her nails.
我们没有证据
Don't have evidence to compel.
我们有那个线框模型
We've got that wireframe.
没有法官会根据步态分♥析♥来签发搜查令
No judge has ever issued a warrant on gait analysis.
这是个全新的领域
The-the field's too new.
甚至还没怎么被试验过
I mean, it-it rarely even gets into tr...
我想我知道去哪采集DNA了
I think I know where there might be some DNA.
连搜查令都不用
We don't even need a warrant.
死亡漩涡
我来拿一下提词卡 马上过去
Yeah, I just got to grab my cue cards. I'll be right there.
第二轮开始之前
Oh, and take another look at the shard
再检查一下碎片
before the second round starts.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗比博士 您怎么又回来了
Dr. Roby. What brings you back?
我把钱包丢了
You know, I lost my wallet,
我觉得可能落在这了
and I think I may have left it in here.
在这呢
Oh, there they are.
开幕词
Opening remarks.
抱歉我不能留下帮你找了
Well, I'm sorry I can't stay and help you look,
第二轮就要开始了 我在主持
but the second round's about to start, and I'm hosting.
是啊 你现在是大人物了
Yeah. You're the big man.
按顺序你就是公♥司♥的接♥班♥人了吧
You're next in line at the company, hmm?
之前没定继任计划
Oh, well, there was no succession plan,
所以我们得投票
so we had to have a vote.
你确实走大运了
I mean, okay, i mean, it was a lucky break.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我努力工作才到今天的
I worked very hard for it.
基恩先生 介意我看一下你的左前臂吗
Mr. Kean, would you mind showing me your left forearm, please?
没有搜查令吗
Without a warrant?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表