剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
She scratched one of her attackers.
事实上 如果你不介意的话
As a matter of fact... If you don't mind.
我还以为你从不在乎别人的想法
I thought you'd never ask.
嫌犯身上很有可能留下了印记
Likely your suspect's been marked.
还有这个
Oh, there's also this.
不知道是怎么造成的
No clue what caused it.
-拽扯项链时弄的 -也许
- Necklace got yanked? - Maybe.
很高兴其余首饰还在
Glad they left the rest of her jewelry.
健康监测设备会提供很多她生命最后时刻的信息
Fitness tracker'll tell us a lot about her final hour.
凯德·怀亚特
副局长
雨果 声音开大点
Hugo, turn that up.
我刚刚与玛克辛·罗比博士碰过面
I've just met with Dr. Maxine Roby.
听好了 杀害桑德拉·金的懦夫们
So, to the cowards who murdered Sandra King, hear this.
正义即将降临 很快
Justice is coming. It will be swift.
你对那些不满大卫·霍奇丑闻的人们
What do you have to say to anyone disaffected
有什么要说的吗
by the David Hodges scandal?
请密切关注这个案子的进展
I say pay close attention as to how this case is handled.
拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室首屈一指
The Las Vegas Crime Lab is second to none.
别太大压力了
Well, no pressure.
犯罪现场调查 维加斯
第一季 第三集
我以前经常想
I used to think that
布莱恩以后会做这些事
Bryan would end up doing something like this.
你觉得你儿子会在外太空与怪兽搏斗
You thought your son would be fighting monsters in outer space?
不 我是说设计这样的游戏
No. Like, designing games like these.
像桑德拉·金那样
Like Sandra King, right?
死亡漩涡
桑德拉·金 本·米勒
深轨游戏
我是说 他真的很沉迷其中
I mean, he was, like, really into it.
他会画一些自创角色
He-he would, like, draw his own characters,
和他们的城♥堡♥ 还有...
and their castles, and...
他会想明白的
He'll figure it out.
我儿子陶艺课得了C-
My boy's getting a C-minus in pottery.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
拿到无线密♥码♥了 "谁是你爹69"
Got the Wi-Fi password-- "WhosYourDaddy69."
想想博♥彩♥业曾经的性别歧视
And to think the gaming industry used to have a problem with sexism.
桑德拉·金的健身追踪器显示她的心率
Sandra King's fitness tracker says her heart rate
在楼上休息室时陡然升高
shot up like crazy in the green room upstairs
就在她被袭击的四小时前
four hours before she was attacked.
所以如果你们是犯罪现场调查员
So if you're crime scene investigators,
那你们为什么不在现场
why aren't you at the crime scene?
我们有证据表明你老板昨晚
We got evidence saying that something happened to your boss
五点左右在这个房♥间里出了点状况
in this room around 5:00 p.m. yesterday.
当时有谁在休息室
Who was in the green room then?
我们当时都挺分散的
Uh, well, we were pretty scattered,
在布置锦标赛的东西
getting the tournament stack set up.
我们的老板也许听见了什么...
Our boss might have heard--
本... 但他现在跟桑德拉的父母在一起
Ben-- but he's with Sandra's parents now.
还有别人有这个房♥间的权限吗
Does anyone else have access to this room?
公♥司♥里的一部分人
Dozens of people from the company,
但我们都很喜欢她
but we all loved her.
她就像每个人的大姐
She was like everyone's older sister.
桑德拉给了我第一份工作
Sandra gave me my first job.
他们当时还在本的车♥库♥里工作
They were still working out of Ben's garage back then.
今天本该有...一场庆祝
Today was supposed to be, like, a... a triumph.
死亡漩涡刚刚达到四百万下载量
Death Spiral just hit four million downloads.
我认为
I will say,
一位如此成功的女创作者...
a female creator with that kind of success--
总会有一些恨她的人
there are definitely some haters.
我能想象
I can imagine.
你小时候最喜欢的电子游戏是什么
What was your favorite video game growing up?
蜘蛛纸牌
Solitaire.
怎么了 我更喜欢看书
What? I liked to read.
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
边锋 游击手还有塞尔达
Tight end, shortstop and Zelda.
深轨游戏
桑德拉·金
参展商
她发际线下的那道淤痕
Hey, that abrasion below her hairline?
如果把它从我脖子上扯下来 我心跳就会加速
Rip that off my neck, my heart rate's spiking.
有人很愤怒
Somebody was raging.
看看是谁
Let's find out who.
找到了你的指纹
Got your print here.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
不 我绝不会杀人
No, I could never kill anyone.
这就是你愿意被称为"尸体伯爵"的原因吗
Is that why you go by the name Count Von BodyCount?
拜托
Oh, come on.
只是个网名
It's a screen name.
那是我的品牌 我是职业玩家
That's my brand. I'm a pro.
我在死亡漩涡现金游戏中排名第三
I'm third all-time in Death Spiral cash games.
这么说吧 我以此为生
Let's just say that it pays the bills.
或许曾经是
Maybe it used to.
私信里全在问我
Yo, my DMs are full of people asking how I feel
对于桑德拉·金修复武器升级漏洞有何想法
about Sandra King patching the weapon upgrade glitch.
回答 毫不意外
Answer: not surprised.
就让某个贱♥人♥程序员
Leave it to some bitch coder
修复一个让游戏更好的漏洞吧
to fix a bug that made her game better.
什...
Wh...
不仅是一句牢骚 尸体先生
Wasn't just one whiny rant, Mr. BodyCount.
还有很多
There were dozens.
桑德拉担心会有另一起玩家门事件
Sandra was worried about another Gamergate,
所以她禁了你的账号♥
so she blocked your account.
我会称之为动机
I'd call that motive.
我们知道你去找她对质
We know you confronted her.
是的 我们说了几句
Yeah, so we had words.
你违反了我们的行为准则
You violated our code of conduct.
你知道你让我花了多少钱吗
You got any idea how much money you cost me?
我拽她工牌的时候弄坏了
I broke her badge when I grabbed it,
但事情就到此为止了
but that's as far as it went.
我再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
所以你脸上一点划伤都没有
So, no scratches on your face.
你能给我们看下手臂吗
You want to show us your arms?
我必须这么做吗
Do I have to?
不必
No.
你可以继续做谋杀案的主要嫌疑人
You can go on being the lead suspect in a murder investigation.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
大卫说进展不太顺利
David said it's not going great?
他律师并不认为
His lawyer doesn't think
邻居家的狗被杀有那么可疑
the neighbor's dog getting killed is all that suspicious.
如果我们能把它和你们车♥库♥被盗联♥系♥起来
Well, if we can link it to your garage being robbed,
他会有不同的感受
he'll feel different.
艾玛 跟我说说你和大卫是怎么认识的
So Emma, tell me, how did you and David meet?
他在易贝拍卖♥♥会的出价高于我
Emm...He outbid me in an eBay auction.
有一个《三人行》的合集
There was this Three's Company boxed set, and...
别笑啊
Uh, don't laugh.
-萨拉 -在呢
- Sara? - Yeah.
小啤酒的颅骨骨折是不规则的
Brewski's skull fracture was irregular.
这可能是凶器
This could be our murder weapon.
把它拿回实验室进行基因检测
Let's get that back to the lab, test it for DNA.
我们可能还没完工
We might not be done here yet.
门是通向哪里的
What's on the other side of this door?
是备用卧室
It's a spare bedroom.
这里计划做育婴室 不过还需要粉刷一下
It's gonna be a nursery, but we need to paint it.
你说那些垃圾是从你们的车♥库♥里偷出来的
When you said the junk was stolen out of your garage,
有没有可能有一些垃圾被放在了这里
is there any chance that some of that junk was stored in here?
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
肯定是一孕傻三年
It's got to be the pregnancy brain.
我忘了 我上个月把一些箱子放在这里的
I forgot. I brought some boxes in last month.
这可能是入口
This is probably the point of entry.
我不能确定 他擦干净了
I can't say for sure. He cleaned up.
应该有三个相框的
Emm...There should be three of those.
我知道这相框很丑 不过这是大卫妈妈送的
I know the frames are ugly, but they were a gift from David's mom.
你在仓库没有见过剩下那个吧
You didn't see one of these in the storage unit, did you?
如果他偷走了一个 应该也不是用来布景的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表