剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
被烧毁了
burned down.
有张空白画布用来重建真是太好了
It's nice to have a blank canvas for reconstructions.
上周是个大水族馆
It was a big aquarium last week.
他用泡沫芯层做了鱼
He made fish out of foam core.
其实是毛依海豚
Popoto dolphins, actually.
哺乳动物
Mammals.
他其实是个书呆
He's a lot nerdier than he looks.
那么这里就是当铺
So, this will be the pawnshop
和枪击发生时一样
as it was at the time of the shooting.
可怜的孩子眼睛中弹了
Poor kid took it in the eye, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
凶手走到柜台前
Killer steps up to the counter here
然后开枪
and bang.
根据子弹射出的伤口 最有可能是0.22口径
Best guess based off the exit wound is a .22,
但这只是猜测
but it's just a guess.
这些融化的枪...
So, all these melted guns...
这是凶手自己清理的吗
this was the killer cleaning up after themselves?
也许 我还没有找到
Maybe. I haven't been able to find
他们留下的其他东西
anything else they left.
意外的是他们没有拿走这些
Surprised they didn't take them.
我们估计这些枪的价值大概是
The value of those guns is probably double
他们拿走的电子器件
what we think was taken in electronics,
-珠宝和吉他价值的两倍 -所以这是抢劫
- jewelry and guitars. - So, was this a robbery,
还是只是伪装成抢劫
or just made to look like one?
可能监守自盗被发现了
Might be looking at an inside job gone wrong.
姓名
档案编号♥
拘留和判决前科
受害者丹尼·耶茨
The victim Danny Yates,
曾因非法入侵罪被捕
he has juvenile arrests for B and E.
是的 但过去几年他一直很老实
Yeah, but he's kept his nose clean the past few years.
你从不押宝弱者吗
You never bet on an underdog?
温柔的佛森
My sweet Folsom.
我知道丹尼
Hey, I know what it's like
是在什么样的社区长大的
in the kind of neighborhood Danny's from.
那是个自我毁灭的培养皿
It's a petri dish of self-destruction.
不是每个愤怒的年轻人都会变成问题任务
Not every angry young man turns out to be trouble.
好吧 我把我的那个送去跟你一起生活
Okay, I'm gonna send mine to live with you.
不方便喝酒吗
Bad time for a drink?
现在喝太劲爆了
Pretty flammable time for one.
那是...
Is that...?
马克把我吓坏了
Mark scared the hell out of me.
用这样的方式邀请我和他同居
Asked me to move in with him like this.
那可真是...
Wow. That's...
恭喜
Congrats.
我不知道你们...
I didn't realize you guys, uh...
很棒
That's great.
我们要请朋友去...
We're grabbing friends to, you know...
庆祝一下
celebrate.
会很愉快的
It'll be fun.
我希望我能和你一起去 但我...
I wish I could go with you, but I...
我觉得我的枪已经烤熟了
think my gun is finished cooking.
你喜欢全熟的吗
You like 'em well done, hey?
直到1370摄氏度才变成这样
Didn't get that way till 1,370 degrees Celsius,
在我看来不合常理
which doesn't make any sense to me.
我同意
I'm with you there.
我想知道那些枪是怎么融化的
Yeah. I'm trying to figure out how those guns melted.
这把柯尔特是我能找到的最软的合金做的
This Colt's made out of the softest alloy I could find.
它的承受力远远超过了一般建筑火灾的极限
It held up way past the point of your typical structure fire.
所以那些枪是火灾之前融化的
So that was made before the fire?
有人把萨尔瓦多·达利推进火里
Somebody pulled a Salvador Dalí
然后再点燃火柴的
before they ever struck a match.
我想我...
I think I...
得找出原因
better find out why.
金块赌场
不好意思 警官
Excuse me, Officer.
你能告诉我们马戏马戏团在哪吗
Can you point us to Circus Circus?
长街北端 抓紧时间
North end of the Strip. And hurry.
看起来是睡觉时间了
Looks like it's bedtime.
放纵老虎机
竞赛和体育书店
请问你们有没有见过她
I'm wondering if you guys have seen her.
警务部
失踪人员
-好运又作案了吗 -是
- So, Lucky strikes again? - Yep.
这都是有关联的
This is connected.
费雪之前被派到布拉斯的犯罪现场了
Fisher was detailed to the Brass crime scene.
我们正在把好运的画像拿给大家看
We're showing Lucky's sketch around
寻找目击者
and we're looking for witnesses.
我们的人来调查 而她引起了他的注意
So our guy checked in on things, and she caught his eye?
我们在检查监控录像 但目前没有发现
We're checking security cameras, but so far nothing.
-你有进展吗 -有一件有意思的事
- You made any progress? - So, it's something interesting.
好运送来的头颅...凯尔希·韦伯...
The head that Lucky sent... Kelsey Webb...
她的脸颊上覆盖着酿酒酵母
her cheek was coated in brewer's yeast.
我们在搜查本地的酿酒厂
We're searching local distilleries.
-听起来希望很渺茫 -我也这么想
- Sounds like a long shot. - I thought so, too,
但我刚接到电♥话♥
but I just got a call.
有那么一个地方 可能有戏
There's one in particular, might be a pretty good bet.
波尔酿酒厂
水果摊旁边的酿酒厂
A distillery next to a fruit stand.
真希望这是个巧合
Almost hope it's a coincidence.
想杀布拉斯的人不配
Dude who tried to kill Brass didn't deserve
这么好的最后一餐
a last meal this good.
你知道吗 你跟我想象的不一样
You know, you're different than I pictured.
我以为你会更有一种...
I was expecting more of a...
与疾风骤雨的大海斗争的船长气质
weather-beaten, salty sea captain vibe.
天啊 谢谢
Gosh, thanks.
这锁看起来是新的
This lock looks brand-new.
有人未经允许就使用了这里
Somebody's been using this place without permission.
-准备好了吗 -好了 尽我所能吧
- Ready? - Yeah, well, ready as I can be.
警长还没批准我携枪
The sheriff hasn't authorized me to carry yet.
那你可以待在车里
Well, you can stay back in the truck.
在这也行
Or not.
这里有东西
Got something over here.
可能是我们酿酒师的酵母
Could be our brewer's yeast,
凯尔希·韦伯脸上那种
from Kelsey Webb's cheek.
就是
It is.
你怎么知道它们不是在火里融化的
How you know they didn't just melt in the fire?
科学
Science.
你想听我详细讲讲吗
Do you want the long answer?
这些是我们的枪
But these are our guns.
-这些是我们店里卖♥♥的 -你在倒卖♥♥
- These were for sale, at our store. - You were reselling them.
它们可能被用作其他犯罪
Could be they were used in some other crime.
也许这就是它们被销毁的原因
Maybe that's why they were destroyed.
也许这就是你儿子死亡的原因
Might be why your son is dead.
你在说丹尼是罪犯吗
Are you saying Danny's a criminal?
我不是在指控任何人犯任何罪
I'm not accusing anybody of anything.
听着 你没明白
Look, what you're not getting is,
我们卖♥♥的是正当来路的武器
we sell clean weapons.
但你还是得在烟酒枪管理局网站维护信息
And you have to maintain records with the ATF online.
我可以直接搞定他们
Now, I could deal with them direct,
但是我想你可以帮我查看
but I thought you could help me check
一些我发现的序列号♥
some serial numbers I found.
你从这一堆灰烬里提取了序列号♥
You pulled numbers from that mess?
号♥码刻得比想象的深
They're engraved deeper than people think.
我从表面比较完好的枪上
Got a few from the guns on top
找到了一些
that were in better shape.
贝基 你跟丹尼一起工作的时候
Becky, when you worked with Danny,
有没有发现什么可疑的事
did you ever see anything suspicious?
你有想过是丹尼干的吗
Did you ever think Danny did it?
为了艺术
For art?
那就合理了
Now, that makes sense.
那孩子想当雕刻家
Boy was trying to be a sculptor.
美国烟酒武器管理局
编号♥ 47E L06101
后面那个类似图腾柱的东西就是他做的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表