剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
All the king's horses and all the king's men
雨果刚才完成的事
couldn't do what Hugo just did.
他看起来不错啊
He looks great.
我现在可以确定
I can now confirm
死因是失血过多了
exsanguination as cause of death.
该夸就要夸 你的这位朋友
Credit where it's due, your friend here
佛森先生
Mr. Folsom,
不算是毫无用处
did not completely beclown himself.
所有的失血量计算是我做的
I did all the blood loss calculations.
最有意思的是血从哪里流出来
The most interesting thing is where the blood spilled from.
被刺穿的皮肤严重脱水
The punctured skin is so dehydrated,
我真的很需要听听我们这位
I could really use a second opinion from
常驻干尸耳语者的想法
our resident desiccated corpse whisperer.
请不要把这说法传出去
Please don't make that a thing.
当绰号♥也太长了
Probably too long for a nickname.
其余部分变性情况很严重
The rest were so denatured.
这是我能找到的最好的部分
This is the best I could find.
还不算太差
Not too shabby.
高温下留存状况尚可 保留了水分
Well protected from heat, retained some moisture.
是从他的胳膊下面取到的吗
Probably from under his arm?
耳语者
Whisperer.
一侧是手术切口
Surgical slice on one side.
另一侧是撕裂的组织
And torn flesh on the other.
我本来以为是锯齿刀刃
I would've guessed a serrated blade,
但看来要更宽更短一些
but it'd have to be wider and shorter.
所以我们要找的是
So what we're really looking for...
像这样的
is something
一样东西
like... this.
所以是大白鲨把他当成咀嚼玩具了吗
So Jaws treated him like a chew toy?
-你要干什么 -他的肋骨断了 对吧
- Wait, what are you doing? - His ribs were shattered, huh?
很抱歉 雨果
I'm sorry, Hugo.
你确实是一位艺术家 但我得查看内部情况
You really are an artist, but I've got to get in there.
好吧
Eh, okay.
看到了吗
See?
颜色是不同的
It's not the same color.
有些部分被烤熟了
Some of them were cooked pretty good.
-我们以为是他的肋骨的一部分 -不是
- We thought that was part of his rib. - Nope.
这不是JJ身上的
This isn't a part of JJ.
这是杀人凶器的一部分
This is a part of what killed him.
您好 欢迎光临木槿花酒店
Aloha and e komo mai to The Hibiscus Hotel.
请问有什么可以帮您的吗
How may I help you?
我们需要那把武器
We're gonna need that weapon.
我们有搜查令 女士
We have a warrant, ma'am.
我叫维修部的人来把它拿下来
Let me call maintenance to come take it down.
你们只要这一把吗
Is this the only one you want?
还有别的吗
There's more?
我本来还挺兴奋的
You know, I was actually a little more excited
觉得我们找到了可能的凶器
about finding apotential murder weapon.
但没想到有几百把
Yeah, I wasn't really hoping for a hundred.
我在罗伊·卡哈勒的办公室里发现了这些
I found these in Roy Kahale's office.
打包 做好标签 和其他的放在一起
Bag, tag, put 'em with the rest.
完全没有血迹
Not even a trace of blood.
甚至连完整的指纹都没有
Or even a single decent fingerprint.
要么是木槿花酒店的清洁工们太称职了
Either the cleaning crew at the Hibiscus does a damn good job,
要么就是凶手太仔细了
or the killer did.
都有可能 还是一条死胡同啊
Either way. It's still a dead end.
我们可能要换个思路了
I guess we should just move on.
如果我们检查每把武器
If we test each weapon
会造成的伤口形状
for wound pattern,
-那就有可能知道 -稍等一下
- then it might tell us which... - I need a minute.
是哪种武器
kind of weapon...
这是求和吗
Is this a peace offering?
还是说我们永远都不可能达成共识了
Or are we just never gonna get on the same page?
我在试着和解
I'm giving peace a chance.
我考虑了一下你给出的选择
I had some time to think about the choices you're offering.
第一
One...
对大卫·霍奇落井下石
throw David Hodges into the wood chipper.
第二 我自投罗网
Two... climb in myself.
你的用词太情绪化了
That's evocative.
我不确定这样说是否合适
Not sure it's quite fair.
我想说一下我昨天离开的原因
I want to tell you why I left yesterday, it...
你认为吉尔和我被爱情冲昏了头脑
It's this idea you have that Gil and I were
不注重自己的工作
swept up in a romance, not paying attention to our jobs.
-你们不是第一对 -不是这样的
- You wouldn't be the first. - Well, it wasn't like that.
犯罪现场调查组的工作就是我们的热情所在
The work at CSI, that-that was our passion.
是这份工作让我们在一起的
You know, it's what brought us together.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
你想让我支持你虚构的说法
You want me to support the case you've built.
但基于我目前所知
But based on what I know,
我在证人席上只能说 霍奇有可能
all I could really say on the stand is that Hodges might...
像你暗示的那样伪造了DNA
have falsified DNA as you suggest.
"有可能"的说法太轻了
"Might have" isn't gonna cut it.
如果你相信吉尔·格里森会走捷径
If you believe that Gil Grissom would cheat the process,
会妄下结论
that he would jump to a conclusion
会为了结论伪造证据
and work backwards to get there...
那你的工作可能做得并不够好
you're not as good at your job as you think you are.
我觉得你有一点太天真了
I think you're being a little naive.
天真 从定义上来说
Naivete, by definition,
指缺少经验 知识
is a lack of experience, wisdom...
以及判断力
judgment.
它的反义词
The antonyms
包括智慧 洞察力
are intelligence, perception,
以及开悟
enlightenment.
我妻子正是所有反义词的代表
And that would be my wife.
你知道吗 通常情况下
You know, I don't usually have
我想说服一个人是不会这么麻烦的
this much trouble bringing a man around.
那还用说
Tell me about it.
我也花了好几年时间
It took me years.
他以前也不了解我的脾气
He didn't understand my temper.
他不明白我为什么会对工作那么情绪化
He didn't understand why I would get emotional on the job.
你也读过他写的评价
You read some of that.
有一晚 在一个
One night, during a...
调查一个极其困难的案子时
a particularly tough case,
我将自己的经历告诉了他
uh, I told him my story.
我的人生经历
My whole story.
我的童年很不容易
My childhood was complicated.
吉尔很理解我 在那之后
Gil understood and after that,
他就一直在我身边
he was just there.
司法部长
The A.G.,
地方检察官 夏比洛法官
the D.A., Judge Shapiro.
他们派来的民事律师 安森·威克斯
That civil attorney they assigned, Anson Wix.
霍奇先生的律师 我
Mr. Hodges' lawyer, me,
罗比博士 还有很多人
Dr. Roby-- I could keep going.
这些人怎么了
With what?
这些人都在这件案子上玩拉锯战
The list of people playing tug-of-war over this mess.
你不会想考验他们中的任何一个人
None of whom you want to test.
大部分人都会因冲动而去做某些事
Most people are motivated by impulses.
欲望 愤怒 恐惧
Desire, anger, fear.
但这些都不会触动到我丈夫
There aren't any gears
他调查出真♥相♥才会罢休
that shift for my husband until he sees how they work.
但如果你让他在实验室工作
But you put him in a lab...
给他一点时间去调查
you give him time to study...
他一定找到办法
he finds his way.
看来我们现在对此事的看法是一致的
So, it looks like we're all seeing this the same way.
这只是一次不幸的意外
Just a real unfortunate situation.
现在已经算走运了
It could've been worse.
没错
That's true.
钟警官不会提起诉讼
Officer Chung is not gonna press charges.
他理解
He gets it.
但我觉得 在当下这种环境
But I just thought, you know, this day and age,
还是要确认大家都没有异议
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表