剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
你找到的笔记本电脑上才是真正的行动
All the real action's over here on the laptop you found.
看到没
You see this?
所有在暗室被拍照的会员
All the members who were photographed
会员费都
in the Dark Room saw a big rise
大幅上涨了
in their membership fees.
会员缴费记录
更实际地说
Be closer to the truth
这些可怜的怪人被勒索了
to say these poor kinky folks were being extorted.
看起来内特和基尼被勒索了
Looks like Nate and Jinny were getting blackmailed.
是啊 但你看 他们上个月开始
Yeah, but look-- they stopped paying
停止缴费了 挺好的
last month. Good for them.
不过时间有点可疑
Suspicious timing, though.
我想知道他们为什么要交钱
I wonder why they ever paid?
我没看见他们半张照片
I haven't seen a single photo of either of them.
除非是跟这个有关
Unless that's what this is.
我觉得很奇怪
I thought that was weird.
它在一个装满哈桑旧烟旧文件的袋子里
It was in a bag full of Hassan's old cigs and paperwork.
肯定是从他办公室来的
Pretty sure it came from his office.
我想知道什么这么可耻以至于要烧掉
Wonder what was so scandalous it needed to be torched?
我想我们得自己找出答案
Guess we'll just have to find out.
我们来还原它吧
Let's un-torch it.
来点光吧
Let there be light.
我喜欢你的世界 但这句不该是你的台词
You know I think the world of you, but that's not your line.
有人不想让我们看到什么
What weren't we supposed to see?
一个人得有多变♥态♥
How sick do you have to be
才会去拍这种照片
to take a picture like that?
为什么不问问哈桑先生呢
Why don't you ask Mr. Hassan?
等他们把他从藏身之地拽出来
As soon as they kick him out from whatever rock he's under.
你说得对 亲爱的
You were right, darling.
这地方就像泰姬陵一样
This place feels like the Taj Mahal.
联邦拨款和凯瑟琳·威洛斯的结合
Combination of federal grants and Catherine Willows.
她和赌场的朋友们打场球
She went to bat with her casino friends.
账目就都一笔勾销了
And they all wrote it off.
我希望手套放在它该在的地方
I just like the gloves where I like the gloves.
我们不是在共享吗
I thought we were sharing.
没错 的确是这样
We are, yeah, but, I mean,
但鉴于我是有证的那个人
I-I'm the one with the credentials,
所以严格来说 这是我的设备
so, technically... this is my equipment.
你觉得我对大卫·霍奇太严格了吗
You think I'm being too hard on David Hodges?
我都不知道你站在哪一边
I couldn't really tell whose side you were on.
我不站边
I don't take sides.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我们要遵循证据 但我就是很难做到
Follow the evidence. It's just, it's hard for me
把霍奇当做嫌疑人
to see Hodges as only a suspect.
他一直以来都是我们团队的一员啊
He was on our team for so long.
我只有两位队友
I have only two teammates.
你 和怀疑
You... and doubt.
现在我对你和怀疑都很生气
Well, I'm mad at you and doubt right now.
你没有
No, you're not.
你知道我是怎么看出来的吗
You know how I know?
你把手套放回了我喜欢的地方
You put the gloves back where Ilike them.
哈桑先生
Mr. Hassan?
你想解释一下这张照片吗
You want to explain this picture?
为什么
Why?
不是我拍的
I didn't take it.
我也没有在照片里
I'm not in it.
但你的靴子在
But your boots are.
可能是同款吧
Same style, maybe.
你现在正穿着呢
You're wearing them now.
磨损和污迹显示这就是同一双
The-the scuffs and stains look like a match to me.
去找之前和我在一起的人谈谈吧
Go talk to the people I was with.
人是会说谎的 但证据...
People lie. Evidence...
不会
doesn't.
我们的搜查令范围包括了你的靴子
Our warrant covers your boots.
给我吧
Let's have 'em.
你看是红色吗 卡森警探
That look red to you, Detective Carson?
我要去检测这些样本了
Gonna go run these.
他的靴子沾过血
So... his boots are bloody.
是的 但是他的手和胳膊上没有枪击残留物
Yeah, but no GSR on his hands or arms.
他可能戴了手套 对吧
He probably wore gloves, right?
等等 你相信他的否认吗
Wait, are you buying his denials?
我相信 并且我觉得
I think I am. And I think there's a reason
他说话简短 零碎是有原因的
they're coming out in short, clipped sentences.
看他的手
Look at his hands.
是在颤抖吗
Is that a little tremor there?
最近他曾经遭受了
Sometime pretty recently he suffered
短暂性脑缺血发作
a transient ischemic attack.
是一种神经损伤
That's neurological damage.
他无法做精细的动作
Loss of fine motor control.
他差点没法脱掉自己的靴子
He couldn't pull off his boots.
我以为是因为他戴了手铐
I thought it was the handcuffs.
应该是小型中风
It was a mini stroke.
如果你没法抓紧一只靴子
And if you can't grip a boot...
你也没法握紧枪
You can't grip a gun.
他可能是个穿了脏靴子的混♥蛋♥
He might be a scumbag with some dirty boots,
但他不是我们要找的人
but I don't think he's our boy.
自从大卫搬进来
We've been meaning to unpack
我们就一直想拆包并且收拾东西的
and get organized since David moved in.
那是多久之前的事了
How long ago was that?
我们等到了婚礼结束后 所以...
We waited till after the wedding, so...
-有六个月了 -没错
- six months? - Yeah.
我确信你的车♥库♥肯定是一尘不染的
I'm sure your garage is spotless.
你的霉菌少一点
Yours has less algae.
我什么都没动过
I haven't touched a thing.
不想再落下一个破坏证物的罪名
Didn't want to be accused of tampering with anything else.
他也不让我帮忙整理
He wouldn't let me clean up for company.
我妈妈肯定会被吓到的
My mom would be horrified.
告诉你妈妈 如果你在找有人入侵的痕迹
Tell your mom, when you're looking for signs
乱一些反而更好
of breaking and entering, mess is best.
你们肯定漏掉了什么
Y-You must have missed something.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
你说过他们会找到证据的
But you said they'd find proof.
车♥库♥完好无损 没有闯入的迹象
The garage is completely intact. There's no sign of a break-in.
或许我们要找的是
I mean, it's possible that we're
一名技艺非常高超的小偷
looking for a very skilled thief.
也可能
It's also possible
这个小偷根本就不存在
that there never was a thief.
或者一定有什么其他的解释
Or that there's another explanation entirely,
-而我们没注意到 -一定是这样
- and we missed it. - There has to be.
大卫绝不会做这种事
David would never do something like this.
他绝对不会
He would never.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我们只是缺少一个关于你的东西
Only that we lack a satisfactory answer
是如何出现在那个仓库的满意答案
for how your stuff got into that storage unit.
我猜你根本不相信我
I guess you don't believe me then.
大卫 信任与科学不能共存
David, belief has to be disrooted from science,
你知道的
you know that.
当你在海上迷失方向
When you're lost at sea,
你只能通过固定点来导航
you can only navigate by fixed points.
也就是正北极
What you know is true north.
而不是你想去相信的东西
Not what you'd like to believe.
先走一步
Excuse me.
行 我知道我信什么了
Well, I know what I believe.
那就是没人信我
I'm all alone here.
他的指南针
His compass...
偏向了
is way off.
吉尔
Gil.
吉尔 你不想相信霍奇没关系
Gil, if you don't want to trust Hodges, that's fine.
但在这件案子上你能相信我吗
But can you trust me on this?
我当时在仓库里 而你没有
I was in that storage space, you weren't.
你要我说多少次 霍奇是被陷害的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表