剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
我就会启用
I'm gonna do it...
每一次都会
every single time.
来做什么 具体说
To do what? Specifically.
这就是我过来要问的
That's what I'm here to ask.
他们说有个动物虐待的案子
They're telling me they got an animal cruelty case
和烤猪有关
and something to do with a barbecued pig?
他们说的没错
They were telling the truth.
你想看看档案吗 不好意思
Do you want to see the files? Oh, I'm sorry.
你究竟有没有权限要求看档案呢
Do you even have the authority to ask to see them?
等结束的时候
When this is over...
等莎拉·赛德尔和吉尔·格里森的证词
when Sara Sidle and Gil Grissom's testimony
帮助地方检察官把大卫·霍奇绳之以法
helps the D.A. Put David Hodges where he belongs...
我希望你还坐在那里
I hope you're still sitting there.
坐在你该坐的地方
Where you belong.
说实话 你见过这样的切口吗
Honestly, have you ever seen anything like these incisions?
我恨他的不仅仅是强♥奸♥
It's not just the rape that I blame him for.
JJ带着瑞秋吸毒 轰趴
JJ got Rachel into drugs, parties.
她不该过那种生活
She wasn't made for that life.
而现在她走了
And now she's gone.
以前只有你和瑞秋在这里吗
Was it just you and Rachel here?
我们在维加斯有一大家子
We have some extended family in Vegas.
我当然知道你为什么这么问
Course, I know why you're asking.
瑞秋的朋友和家人有动机 对吗
Rachel's friends and family have motive, right?
我是说JJ的死绝对有可能是
I mean, it's definitely possible JJ's death was revenge
报复他的所作所为
for what he did.
你以为他只这么对瑞秋吗
You think he just did it to Rachel?
没有其他人的家人想让他碎尸万段吗
Nobody else's family might want a piece of him?
我们只发现这一起...犯罪
We're only aware of the one... crime.
你能想到什么人
Is there anyone you could think of
可能做这样的事吗
who would do something like this?
你曾想念家乡吗
Have you ever been homesick?
瑞秋很恋家
Rachel was homesick.
但我带她来这里 是我的主意
But I brought her here. It was my idea.
我想我们在维加斯可能有更多机会
I thought we'd have more opportunities in Vegas.
无论是谁杀死的JJ 我也确实不知道是谁
Whoever did this, and I really don't know who they are,
他们给了我一个礼物
they gave me a gift when JJ died.
晚上我可以安静地闭上眼睛了
I can shut my eyes in peace at night.
我也希望我能帮上忙 但是
I wish I could help you, but...
你让我想起我在考艾岛的一个学生
You remind me of one of my students from Kauai.
你的神力...很好
Your mana... it's good.
你有一种沉默的力量
There's a quiet about you.
我本应祝你好运 但我想说
I'd say good luck but instead, I'll say,
"保持沉默的力量 艾莉"
"Take care of your silence, Allie."
再会
Aloha.
这可不是
This is not...
我预想的今晚活动
what I had in mind tonight.
"家庭作业"
Homework.
不用被别人盯着看
Far from prying eyes.
我从实验室里借了点东西
I borrowed some stuff from the lab.
我猜你把这些东西推进来的时候
I bet you got some fun looks from the people downstairs
楼下赌场的人肯定很诧异地看着你
in the casino while you were wheeling this stuff in.
你能看看那个琼脂糖胶吗
Could you check that agarose gel?
看看我有没有复♥制♥那个DNA
To see if I was able to replicate this DNA?
是不是在想霍奇能不能
Trying to see if Hodges could've faked
伪造蔡斯一案的证据
the Chase evidence?
答案是肯定的 他确实有可能
The answer is, yeah, he could've.
就算用我们当时的科技 也是可能的
So even with the technology we had back then, it was possible.
始作俑者
Whoever did this thought
考虑到了一切
of everything and it's really starting
再找不到这个人真要把我气死了
to piss me off calling him "Whoever" all the time.
你跟那个人聊得怎么样 她叫什么来着
How was your meeting with, uh, what's her name?
她还挺有意思的
Oh, she's interesting.
她说得很明白
She made it clear
我们别想看证据
that we can forget about looking at that evidence.
我要是她也不会把证据给我们看的
Well, I wouldn't share it if I was her.
你一直很擅长控制你的情绪
You're always so good at channeling your emotions.
还有维持职业素养
Maintaining a professional temperament.
怎么了 萨拉
What is it, Sara?
克罗斯探长想让我们两个
Detective Cross wants both of us
明天跟她在市里见个面
to meet her downtown tomorrow.
我希望你能
I'm hoping that you could keep her
吊吊她的胃口
in suspense a little longer
我来让她改变主意
while I change her mind.
你怎么做到呢
How are you gonna do that?
我们要做个交易
We're gonna make a trade.
她会让你稍微看一眼证据
She's gonna give you a peek at the evidence.
你就可以缩小嫌犯的范围
So you can narrow down a list of suspects.
但必须她主动提出来
But it has to be her idea.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
糟了 没事
Oh, shoot, okay.
还能救回来
We'll make this work.
怎么了
What?
你在做早饭
You're making breakfast.
你上回做饭是因为
I mean, last time you cooked it was...
要告诉我"我们要搬到拉斯维加斯了"
"We're moving to Vegas."
首先 你说的不对 第二
First of all, that is not true, and secondly,
我做的西部炒蛋很好吃
I make a really good Western scramble.
第三 我爱你 儿子
And thirdly, I love you, son.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
还有呢
And...
妈妈
Mom?
我懂的
I know.
我刚又听爸爸说了一遍
I just heard it from Dad again.
加倍努力 减半期待
Work twice as hard, expect half as much.
还有记得回家
And come home.
我做到了
I did.
你做到了
And you did.
你会在学校好好学习吧
And you're gonna do really good in school?
谁是凯莉
And who's Kellie?
你的炒蛋要焦了
Your eggs are burning.
我天 你啊
Oh, my-- you!
别闹了
Stop it!
拿个盘子来
Get your plate!
感觉如何 新的一天新的开始吗
How we feel? New day, fresh start?
我早到了一会来处理瑞秋的案子
I came in early to process Rachel's kit.
毒性报告证明了
Tox confirmed Rachel
瑞秋体内有大量的四型羟基丁酸
had GHB in her system-- a lot of it.
所以和她说的一样 她被下药了
So she was drugged like she said she was.
毫无疑问 还有被侵犯的物证
And there was physical evidence of assault, no question.
但是
But...
结果 不匹配
JJ不是那个人
JJ was not a match.
她被下药了
She was drugged.
肯定是不知道谁袭击了她
She must've been confused about who attacked her.
我们得找出那个真正的强♥奸♥犯
We need to find the real rapist.
大家以为是他干的
People thought he did it.
别说大家了 艾莉 证据怎么说
Forget people, Allie. What does the evidence say?
再检查一下JJ的尸体
Take another look at JJ's remains.
找出伤人者的生理特征
Figure out a physical profile of who caused all that damage.
查查罗伊·卡哈勒
Check it against Roy Kahale,
和JJ所有的生意伙伴
and all of JJ's business partners.
那起性侵没有有效立案
There's no active file on the sexual assault.
让我立案
Let me open one.
我可以同时查多个案子
I can work more than one case at a time.
看看他
Look at him.
这个年轻人被误控强♥奸♥
This young man was falsely accused of rape.
他被杀害 被抛尸到坑里
Killed and thrown in a pit.
我们可以之后再查瑞秋的案子
We can come back to Rachel.
但是现在
But for right now...
查出来谁杀了这个人
figure out who killed that man.
任何人都做不到
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表