剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
怎么回事 你跑什么
What was that? Why'd you run?
这两个问题也是我想问你的
Those are great questions for you.
从什么时候开始你还会追人了 你这个工作狂
Since when do you chase people, you maniac?
我没干任何坏事
Well, I-I didn't do nothing wrong.
没人想把你关起来 我们只想和你聊一聊
Nobody's trying to take you in. We just want to talk about
你为什么要监视犯罪现场
why you were watching the crime scene.
我 我住在街对面
well, I-I... I live across the street.
没有那个喷泉我就睡不着
I-I can't sleep without that fountain.
谋杀案发生当晚你在哪 本森先生
Were you there the night of the murder, Mr. Benson?
好 好
Yeah, yeah. Uh,
我正准备睡觉
I was getting ready to go to sleep,
然后我 我看到了全过程
and I-I... I saw the whole thing.
没有血迹
There's no blood.
发生什么了
Wh-What happened?
-发生什么了 -我当时想
- What happened? - Uh, well, I tried
在那个疯子抢劫那女人时帮她
to help that lady when that lunatic jumped her.
那个男的不知道从哪冒出来的
I mean, the dude came out of nowhere.
那个女人 打了他
Uh, the lady-- I mean, she-she punched him.
砰地一声 只是...
Bam. Just...
但那个男的 冷冰冰的
But dude was, uh, ice cold.
他就这表情
He had this look.
他的脸好像冻住了一样
His face was, like, frozen.
他有 我不知道
He had his, uh-- I-I don't know--
一定是 刀
must have been, uh, knives.
他捅了她 他一直捅她然后...
And he's stabbing her, and he just kept stabbing her and...
为什么你要躲我们 本森先生
Why did you run from us, Mr. Benson?
我以为你们都会怪我
I thought y'all would blame me.
事情发生的时候我在
I mean, I was there when it happened.
你认得这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
就是他
That's the guy.
他离开喷泉的时候我看的很清楚
I saw him real good when he got out of the fountain.
我跑走的时候我以为他在追我
I thought he was chasing me when I ran,
我还从另一个女人身边跑过去了
and I ran right past this other woman.
天呐 我很抱歉
God, I'm so sorry.
为什么 你在抱歉什么
Why? What are you sorry about?
我 我没阻止他
I-I didn't stop him.
-我知道他没吃药 但是... -他没撒谎
- I know he's off his meds, but... - He's not lying.
有些细节从未透露给媒体过
Some of those details were never released to the press.
他身上没有抓痕 没有一滴血
There's no scratches on him, not one drop of blood,
我高度怀疑他知不知道3D打印
and I highly doubt - that guy does much 3D printing.
我想米勒可以单独行动
I guess Miller could have acted alone.
捅个人还需要几个人呢
How many people does it take to stab somebody?
是的 但桑德拉被袭击时抓伤了凶手
Yeah, but Sandra scratched somebody when she got attacked.
如果不是米勒 那ATM监控上的人是谁
If it's not Miller, then who's in the ATM video?
不 不可能 我在拉斯维加斯
No. Imposible. Estoy en Las Vegas.
我明白
Comprendo.
四点五八 谢谢
Quatro punto cinco ocho. Gracias.
以实玛利要被驱逐了
The, uh, Ishmael is getting evicted.
我得给船找个新家了
I have to find a new home for the boat.
或许你不该告诉他们
Maybe you shouldn't have told them
白蚁吃船坞的事
about the termites eating the boat dock.
白蚁从不睡觉
Termites never sleep.
那可能是个趣事 也可能是个沉没的船坞
That can be a fun fact or a sunken boatyard.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你看着有点累 -我没事 只是...
- You look a little tired. - No, no, I'm fine. Just...
我要整晚给秘鲁码头打电♥话♥了
I'm gonna spend all night calling Peruvian marinas.
所有在过去一年内访问过证据库的人
Everyone who's visited the evidence vault within the last year.
希望你的人在里面
Hope your guy's in there.
你去过那边了吗 太谢谢了
You went over there? Thank you so much.
我不是为了你做的
I didn't do it for you.
也不是为了我
Or for me.
如果我们要恢复人们对我们工作的信心
If we're gonna restore people's faith in what we do,
那我们就得得到真♥相♥
then we got to have the truth.
而我不认为在沃肖能得到真♥相♥
And I don't think Washoe can get it.
-如果有人问起来... -拜托
- Hey, if anybody asks... - Come on.
如果他们需要替罪羊 只会是我
If they need a fall guy, it's gonna be me.
把这事处理好
Just go get this right.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 监控系统
看到没 我觉得你在看
See that? I think you're looking
一个无辜的人
at the face of an innocent man.
血淋淋的刀 眼中闪烁着杀戮的光芒
Bloody knives, murderous glint in his eyes.
是啊 看着是有颗温柔的心
Yeah, he looks like a gentle soul.
你认真的吗
Wait, you're serious?
我们看到他这样或许是有原因的
There could be a reason we got this look at him.
他可能跑过自动取款机
He might have run past this ATM
故意转了头
and turned his head on purpose.
米勒为什么要这么做
And why would Miller do that?
我不确定他会不会 但是
I doubt he would, but
我们不认为这是本·米勒
we don't think this is Ben Miller.
看看通过色度软件
Look what happens when you run this
运行这个时会发生什么
through chromaticity software.
视觉波长 温度
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 监控系统
380纳米 蓝色
380 nanometers. Blue.
6♥4♥0纳米 浅棕色
6♥4♥0 nanometers. Light brown.
现在再看看本·米勒
Now take another look at Ben Miller.
他的眼睛是棕色的
He has brown eyes.
我们在桑德拉·金被杀的喷泉处
We found this brown contact lens in the fountain
发现了这个棕色隐形眼镜
where Sandra King was killed.
有一个目击者说
Found an eyewitness who said
桑德拉打了那人的右眼
Sandra punched the guy in his right eye.
我们认为凶手的眼睛应该是蓝色的
We think the killer has blue eyes.
这解释了眼睛的事情 不过...
So, that explains the eyes, but...
真正的凶手 这个人 我们认为
The real killer-- this man-- we think
他带了一张3D打印成米勒脸部样子的面具
he wore a 3D printed mask of Miller's face,
故意被拍到 来陷害他
got caught on tape to frame him.
你们上次接受毒品检测是什么时候
When's the last time y'all been drug tested?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
想看点魔幻的东西吗 看这个
You want to see something trippy? Look at this.
人造橡胶打造栩栩如生的脸部 几乎可以以假乱真
高端的3D打印机几乎什么都能做出来
High-end 3D printers can make almost anything.
甚至是人脸
Even faces.
原始模型 3D扫描 最终结果
我们知道凶手接触了这样一台机器
We know the killer had access to one.
他制♥造♥了杀人凶器
He made the murder weapons.
面具能解释为什么目击证人说
And a mask would explain why our eyewitness said
凶手的表情完全没有变过
the killer's expression never changed.
也能够解释为什么我们匹配不到
It would explain how we still haven't matched the skin
桑德拉指甲下的皮肤组织
under Sandra's nails.
好吧 给我找些证据
All right. Find me some proof.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no. No.
角度还是不对 好吧
Angle's still wrong. Okay.
我也还没有发现合适的抓挠位置
And I haven't gotten a decent scratch in, either.
好吧 这些...
Okay, these...
这些是在喷泉里面时 那时他在她上面
these came from the fountain-- him on top of her--
但这两处...
but these two...
如果她在他们落水之前打了他呢
What if she punched him before they hit the water?
如果他绊倒了呢
If he stumbled?
我很抱歉 我伤到你了吗
I am so sorry. Did I hurt you?
没有
No.
你知道吗 我觉得...
You know what? I think, uh...
我觉得适合你的电子游戏是街头霸王
I think your video game would be Street Fighter.
这个你也没听说过吗
Never heard of that either?
你认识多少个板球运动员
How many cricket players do you know?
好吧
Okay.
所以他确实向后倒了
Say he did tumble back.
像这样
Like this, though.
如果从下面捅过去 他会伤到她的腿
Stabbing down from here, he'd hit her leg.
但情况并非如此 是在...
But that's not it. It...
这里
Here.
好吧 应该就是这样 现在我正在失血
Okay. That's what it was. So I am losing blood.
我试图抓住任何手边的东西
I'm grabbing for - whatever's closest.
-左前臂 就是这里 -没错
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表