剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
《犯罪现场调查 维加斯》前情提要
Previously on CSI: Vegas...
霍奇的每个案子都是在
Hodges worked every one of the cases
你见到的那个仓库里做的
you saw in that storage unit.
拉斯维加斯警局
你觉得有人偷了你的东西并用它们陷害你吗
You think someone stole your stuff and is using it frame you.
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I think.
那狗狠狠地咬了一口
The dog took a nice bite out of
闯入霍奇仓库的人
whoever broke into hodges' garage.
但愿这牙齿上的血迹能告诉我们是谁陷害了霍奇
Hopefully the blood on this tooth tells us who framed Hodges.
生物地理学定位
看上去嫌犯具有南美血统
Our man looks to be of South American descent.
男性
南美血统
诺拉是内务部的
Nora is with Internal Affairs.
我还没决定好是不是要在
I still haven't decided whether I'm gonna be
维加斯或是沃肖县以外的地方进行调查
running my investigation out of Vegas or Washoe County.
我会在这询问几个同事
I'm gonna interview a few folks around here,
决定好了会告诉你
let you know what I decide.
怀亚特副局长
我们被隔离在外了
怀亚特副局长
诺拉·克罗斯要把案子带去沃肖
该死
Damn.
马上就要好了 看看
Bruh, she gonna be ready. Ah, look at this, ah.
不 不
No! No
看上去很美味
Looks delicious.
要来一个吗
You want one?
我们一般不在实验室吃东西
We don't usually eat in the lab.
这周得边吃边忙了
Need to eat on the go this week.
霍奇的案子让我马不停蹄
Hodges case is keeping me hopping.
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for agreeing to meet me.
没想到我还能拒绝
I wasn't aware I had a choice.
你的同事大卫惹了大乱子
Your buddy David's created quite a mess.
需要重新证实八千多桩定罪案
8,000 convictions are about to go poof.
我在往回找 跟所有给霍奇的案子
I'm going back, meeting with all of Hodges' supervisors
签过字的领导见见面
who signed off on his work.
十二起案件中有一件是在你名下的
There's one case out of the 12 that fell under your term.
不知道你还记不记得戴安娜·蔡斯的案子
Not sure if you'll recall the Diane Chase case?
我记得 黑帮律师
I remember it. Mob lawyer.
她在她儿子的婚礼上被伴娘们杀害了
She was killed by bridesmaids at her son's wedding.
2006年的案子 好记性
From 2006. Good memory.
我们在霍奇的仓库里找到了一份
We found a blood sample from one of the women
其中一位被判有罪的女人的血样
who was convicted in David Hodges' storage unit.
你认为他为了结案复♥制♥了她的DNA吗
And you think he replicated her DNA to make the case?
你会被传唤作证为什么没注意到此事
You'll be called to testify about how you missed it.
吉尔·格里森
这是你的签名 对吧
That is your signature, correct?
我当初没签过涂改的文件
I didn't sign a redacted report back then,
现在没看过证据的情况下
and I can't sign off on Hodges' guilt now
也不会证实霍奇有罪
without a look at the evidence.
我不是在问你的专业意见
I'm not asking for your professional opinion.
我问你 这是否是你的签名
I'm asking if this is your signature.
这问题很简单
It's really pretty simple.
你要么在监管上出了差错
You either made an error in oversight
要不就是霍奇先生不法行为的同伙
or you were a party to Mr. Hodges' malfeasance.
你可是声名远播 格里森博士
You have a sterling reputation, Dr. Grissom.
但大卫·霍奇在你的任期里为所欲为
But David Hodges operated with impunity under your tenure.
现在他终于被发现了
Now he finally gets found out,
而你和你妻子就出现在了维加斯
and you and your wife pop up in Vegas?
我们回来 是因为有人要谋杀我们的朋友
We came back because someone tried to murder our friend,
拉斯维加斯警局的吉姆·布拉斯警长
Captain Jim Brass of the Las Vegas Police Department.
然后你俩一起回来从事刑事调查工作
Then you both went back to work for Criminalistics.
我们宁愿在我们的船上工作
We'd rather be working on our boat.
但你们在太平洋中间
But you can't protect your legacy
是无法保护你们的遗产的
when you're in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
我觉得我们需要聊聊
I think we need to talk
你们真正回到犯罪现场调查部的原因
about why you're really back here at CSI.
不 刚刚是微波炉 我的肉卷好了
Oh, no, that was just the microwave-- my burrito's done.
我正看着作业呢
I'm actually looking at the assignment right now,
很快就好
and... it'll be ready.
先生 我只想再说一遍 谢谢
Sir, I just want to say one more time, thank you.
-什么 -什么 你这次得得A 伙计
- What? - What? You need an A on this one, buddy.
-妈 -因为你的学费是我付的 布莱恩
- Mom. - Because I pay your tuition, Bryan.
这叫回报投资
And it's called return on investment.
好吧 爱你
All right, love you.
我也爱你 回头再打给你
I love you. I'll call you later.
间谍先生
Hey, Mr. Cloak and Dagger.
有什么事不能在电♥话♥里说的
So what couldn't be talked about on the phone?
我刚被那个内务部的女士询问完
I just got cross-examined by that IAB lady.
我觉得我先开始处理一些不是从大卫·霍奇后院
I think it would serve us all better if I started working cases
扒出来的案子 对我们会比较好
that don't originate in David Hodges' backyard.
这么着 现在就可以开始
Tell you what, you can start now.
欢迎来吃烧烤
Welcome to the barbecue.
猪是昨晚十一点左右被放进坑里的
The pig went into the pit around 11:00 last night.
今早他们挖出来时
And when they dug it up this morning,
发现了个新的来客
found a new arrival.
艾莉 你的现场 你发现了什么
Allie, your scene. What do you see?
我发现死者是在被埋之前就死了
I see a vic who was dead before they covered him up.
如果他是被活烤的 那他会先蜷缩成胎儿的样子
If he'd been cooked alive he would've curled into a fetal position
然后才会产生死后僵直
before rigor mortis set in.
所以他是被杀然后被抛尸的
So he was killed, then dumped.
他是故意将尸体放在一个会被人发现的地方
He was put there knowing he would be found.
这个凶手想要观众
We got a killer who wants an audience.
我们就站在他的舞台上
And we're standing on his stage.
你检查完了吗
Are you done yet?
差不多了
I thought so.
但是体温仍在升高 现在已经六十摄氏度了
But the temperature's still rising-- it's 140 degrees now.
余热烹饪
Carryover cooking.
肉从火上拿下后仍会继续炙烤
The meat keeps broiling even after you take it off the flame.
死因也会很难鉴定
Cause of death's gonna be tricky, too.
我敢肯定他的器官已被烤熟
'Cause I'm pretty sure his organs are roasted.
要不现在来看看黄色帐篷内的情况
I think it's time to invest in little yellow tents.
他转移尸体的路线
Route the killer took when he carried in the body.
被烤猪野宴的人群踩踏过了
Got trampled by the luau crowd.
你怎么知道他从哪出来的
How do you know where he came from?
这里没有监控
No security footage.
这里是唯一不在监控范围的一条路
This is the only path out of view of the cameras.
-要么是运气 -要么是凶手对地形很熟悉
- Either lucky or... - Killer knew the property.
坑里的状况比现场其他部分的情况要好些吗
Pit in any better shape than the rest of this scene?
高温比脚印更糟糕 坑被煎熟了
Heat's worse than feet-- the pit's fried.
要是我们把一堆粘乎乎的烤肉泥
You know, Hugo will kill me
带进雨果的停尸房♥ 他会杀了我的
if we bring a pile of goo into his morgue.
想要保持尸体的完整性
To have any shot at keeping him intact,
我们可能要把所有东西搬走
I think we'll have to take it all--
所有坑里的坑外的东西
everything in the pit and everything that came out of it.
我喜欢
I like that.
烤猪炭火堆一整套带走
The whole pig and caboodle.
我只是一名经理 不是犯罪现场调查人员
I'm a GM, not a CSI.
那是干什么用的
What's that supposed to do?
这个吗 这是便携式拉曼光谱仪
What, this? Um, it's a portable Raman spectrometer.
它可以将一束光打在分子上
It bangs a little light off molecules,
- 让分子产生振动 然后... -可以告诉我们
- makes 'em vibrate, and then... - It'll tell us
这些铲子有没有用于挖那头猪
whether any of these shovels were used to unearth that pig
和丢尸
and dump the body.
我觉得不是这里的人干的
I don't believe any of my people would do this.
夏威夷有八座岛屿
Hawaii has eight islands.
我们都喜欢说维加斯是第九座
We like to say vegas is the ninth.
那里的卡玛埃纳
There are more kama'aina--
也就是夏威夷本地人 比内陆所有地方都多
local Hawaiians here than anywhere else on the mainland.
我们的烤猪野宴是有意义的
Our luaus send a message.
这里所有人都是欧哈那 大家庭
Everyone here is ohana. Family.
有个人被烤了 传递的意义稍微有点不同
A guy getting cooked sends a slightly different message.
任何人都可以进入新烤肉坑
That whole area back there by the new pit
附近整片新区域
is accessible by the public.
-是谁决定把地点定在那的 -是我
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表