剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
You don't know that.
不 我们知道
No, we do.
所以说在下决定之前
That's why it's so important
了解真♥相♥是很重要的
not to decide what you're gonna do before you really know.
了结他的性命远远不够
It wasn't enough to end his life.
她还要毁掉他的名誉
She had to ruin his name.
声誉意义深重
Reputation is big.
当你失去它时
When you lose it,
就很难重新获得
it's hard to get it back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不只是因为漏过她 还有...
Not just for missing her, but...
我对你的态度
for the way I was with you.
只有在这行干足够久
You do this job long enough,
你才能发现
and you figure out
你需要一个宣泄口
that you got to have an outlet.
我有普拉提
I got my Pilates.
佛森有瑜伽
Folsom's got his yoga.
你有什么呢 艾莉
What do you have, Allie?
当你想发泄大吼时 你会去哪里
When you want to scream, where do you go?
如果我可以
I think I would feel better
为瑞秋·柯阿做些事...
if there was something I could do...
我会好受许多
for Rachel Koa.
好吧
Okay.
可能会有
There might be.
木槿花酒店
真是感激不尽
We cannot thank you enough.
不仅是因为找到了那个可怕的女人
Not for just finding that awful woman,
而是证明了我们的儿子不是他们说的那样
but for proving that our son was not what they said.
我就知道那女孩在说谎
I knew that girl was lying.
瑞秋没有说谎
Rachel wasn't lying.
女性很少在强♥奸♥上说谎
It's rare that a woman lies about being raped.
但瑞秋被下药了
But Rachel was drugged,
所以她弄错了
so she got it wrong.
JJ的DNA证明了他无罪
JJ's DNA exonerated him.
他的整个基因组都不匹配
His whole genome wasn't a match.
但我们实验室里有个女人
But there's a woman in our lab,
她仔细看了下
she looked closer.
所以事实上...
And the thing is...
他的Y染色体上有一些等位基因
there were some alleles on his Y-chromosome that were.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
Y染色体只能来自父亲 杰克逊夫人
Y-chromosome can only come from the father, Mrs. Jackson.
JJ和你丈夫确实长得很像
JJ and your husband do look very much alike.
不
No.
那些检测是错的
Those tests are wrong.
真♥相♥在我们的储藏室里放了几个月
We had the truth sitting in our storage area for months.
但斯科特逼瑞秋撤销指控
But Scott pushed Rachel to drop the charges.
我一直在想...
You know, I keep thinking...
如果她没有呢
what if she hadn't?
JJ知道你伤害了那个女孩
JJ knew that you hurt that girl.
不是吗 所以他离职了吗
Didn't he? Is that why he quit?
你们要逮捕他吗
Are you going to arrest him?
柯阿女士在死前被迫撤销指控
Ms. Koa was pressured to drop her charges beforeshe died.
所以没有原告...
So without a complainant...
你害我们...失去了一切
You cost us... everything.
我要夺走你的一切
I'm going to take everything from you.
早上好 格里森博士
Good morning, Dr. Grissom.
早上好 克罗斯女士
Good morning, Ms. Cross.
水果去哪里了
Where's the fruit?
这里是大卫·霍奇被指控的所有罪名
This is everything David Hodges has been accused of.
在他仓库里找到的所有东西
Everything we found in his storage unit.
这可能只是他所做的一小部分
It's probably only a fraction of what he did,
但这是我们能知道的全部了
but it's all we know about.
你可以从最糟糕的开始
You can start with the worst of it,
一直做到你被说服...
and keep going until you're convinced...
如果你想的话
if you want.
那是罗纳德·珀斯的案子
That's the Ronald Pose case.
我对这案子不太熟
I'm not, uh, familiar with this one.
这案子很奇怪
It's a doozy.
珀斯先生是被他妻子的骨灰
Mr. Pose was choked to death on the cremains
呛死的
of his dead wife.
我道歉 今天值得更好的结束
I apologize, it's not a happy way to end the day,
但我想 如果一瞥就能让你看到真♥相♥
but I figure if a little glimpse will get you to see the truth,
或许你会更愿意直接说出来
maybe you'll be more willing to say it.
从骨头中提取DNA
嗯
Yeah.
他伪造了证据
He faked the evidence.
如果这里是他伪造的...
And if he faked it here...
好的
Okay.
如你所愿
You got it.
我会为戴安娜·蔡斯的案子作证
I'll testify in the Diane Chase case.
很高兴能认识你 格里森博士
I'm glad I met you, Dr. Grissom.
诚实的人确实难找
An honest man is hard to find.
管用吗
It worked?
我想知道你用了什么魔法
I want to know what kind of magic you used
让那女人受控于你的魔咒
to put that woman under your spell.
她认为我很情绪化
She's under the opinion that I'm emotional.
所以就顺其自然了 你看到了什么
So I went with it. What did you see?
足够了
Enough.
你知道是谁干的了
You know who did it?
只有一名嫌犯能做到我看到的事
Only one of our suspects has the skills to do what I saw.
现在我们只需要证据了
Now we just have to prove it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表