剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
He made that totem pole type deal out back.
这种事不像他的风格吗
Wouldn't that be just like him?
烧掉所有货物 就为了表达某种观点
Burning up inventory, trying to make some statement.
我们之前一起工作的时候
When we was clerking,
他就会聊枪♥支♥管理聊个没完
he wouldn't shut up about gun control.
是吗
Is that right?
我可没那么培养他
I didn't raise him that way.
他只是个普通的孩子
He was a normal kid.
喜欢打猎
Liked to hunt.
丹尼戒毒后变得很爱说教
Danny got preachy when he got sober.
后来他又开始去上那些艺术课
And he started taking those art classes.
不管怎样
Anyways,
-你找到什么线索了吗 -我找到的几组编号♥
- you find anything? - The few numbers I got
来历都完全没问题
all had clean histories.
残缺的几组还不清楚
And I can't tell on the partials.
谢谢你们的帮忙
Thanks for giving it a shot.
可怜的凯尔希
Poor Kelsey.
拉詹女士 该你大显身手了
Well, Ms. Rajan, it's your time to shine.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
因为尸体已经风干了
Cause'll be tough.
我们可以尝试给这些器官补充水分
We can try to rehydrate these organs,
但目前来看
but right now I can't tell
我无法看出她是被刺死的还是被勒死的
if she was stabbed, strangled, or what.
把器官浸入艾莉的秘密药水
Let's soak in Allie's secret sauce.
盐 甘油 还有硝酸盐
Saline, glycerin, and... nitrates?
你真厉害
You're good.
以前的事了
Once upon a time.
那是一种什么感觉 就是
What's it like to, you know, um...
停下来然后...
stop and then, uh...
她想知道你是不是后悔退休了
She wants to know if you regret retiring.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No, um...
不 不 我不后悔
No. No, I don't.
我
I, um...
我很喜欢这份工作 我♥干♥了二十年
I loved this job. I did it for 20 years.
而且我也希望可以和我丈夫待在一起
And I wanted to be with my husband,
还有很多未知的冒险在等着我们
and we had an adventure waiting.
再说我也真的分身乏术
Found out I wasn't meant to be in two places at once, you know.
快吸 细支气管 快点吸
Drink, little bronchioles, drink.
真是太喜欢肺了
Got to love the lungs.
每次都是第一个吸饱水的
Always the first to plump.
估计这个洞
Bet this hole...
应该不是天生就有的
wasn't always here.
肺部组织有破损
Lacerated tissue in the lung.
枪伤吗
Bullet wound?
看看在第八节胸椎上藏了什么
Guess who was hiding behind T8.
从没想到要检查一下她的脊椎后面
Never would have thought to look in back of her spine.
我们去抓出这个家伙
Let's go get this guy.
搜索中
找到匹配项
好运不是要找的人 什么意思
What the hell do you mean Lucky's not our man?
不是他派杀手来杀你的
He didn't send a killer after you,
也不是他绑♥架♥了费雪警官
and he didn't kidnap Officer Fisher.
打死凯尔希·韦伯的枪是贝雷塔M9
The gun that shot Kelsey Webb was a Beretta M9.
我们知道这一点 是因为在1996年十月
We know that because the same gun was used
在另一件谋杀案中有人用过相同的枪
in another murder in October of 1996,
而且那件案子已经结了
and that case was solved.
好运用一把用过的黑枪
Lucky killed his girlfriend
杀了他的女朋友
over a busted hand of blackjack.
他生前叫作埃利斯·威克纳
His name was Ellis Vikner.
生前
Was?
他两年前死于狱中
He died in prison two years ago.
至少凯尔希·韦伯的家人可以了解一桩心事了
At least Kelsey Webb's family gets a little closure.
就算他已经死了
Even when he dies,
他的所作所为仍然非常卑鄙
he manages to do it like a scumbag.
他把所有的钱都留给了一个猎杀♥警♥♥察♥的精神病
He leaves all his money to some sociopath who hunts cops.
抱歉 萨拉
I'm sorry, Sara.
我本来以为我们要抓的肯定是这家伙
I thought for sure we knew who we were looking for.
但这也是最糟糕的一点
Well, you know, that's the worst part about this.
我们现在又回到了原点
We're nowhere.
曼德勒海湾酒店
玛克辛
Hey, Max.
我正要打给你呢
I was about to call you.
我要你马上赶到弗里蒙特街
I need you to head over to Fremont Street.
他们在费雪警官被绑走的地方找到了些线索
They found something where Officer Fisher was taken.
我知道 我听到了无线电 刚刚赶到这里
I know, I caught it on the radio. I just got here.
绑♥架♥者留下了一张名片
The kidnapper left a calling card?
女服务员以为他给了她一张假♥币♥小费
Waitress thought he gave her a counterfeit tip.
估计指纹应该都无法识别了 不过
Bet the prints are all smudged, but...
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
把所有他可能碰过的东西都带回来
Bring me everything he might have touched.
那张钱可以告诉我们是谁绑♥架♥了费雪警官
That bill could tell us who kidnapped Officer Fisher.
赌场宾馆
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你这个小心眼
Your poor kidneys.
每次看着你毁掉潜在的证据都不好受
Never gets easier, watching you destroy latents.
必须毁掉一些证据才能让其他证据显现
Some evidence must die so that others might live,
对我来说 DNA永远比没价值的指纹更重要
and I'll take DNA over no-value prints any day.
你会得到很多DNA
You'll get plenty.
可能跟擦一个公共浴室没有区别
You might as well be swabbing a public bathroom.
纸币上的棉和亚麻就像海绵一样
Cotton and linen in paper money is kind of like a sponge.
但好运的赃款已经很长时间没被人碰过了
But Lucky's stash wasn't touched for a long time,
所以大量无用的DNA会消失
so a lot of that old DNA will be degraded,
而唯一留下的上皮细胞
and the only epithelials...
只能来自于罪犯和他付过小费的女服务员
...will be from the perp and the waitress he tipped.
我估计未必能直接查到身份
I'm skeptical about an ID,
但我们至少可以了解他一点了
but we should learn something about him.
这要搁在以前 你一定会被当做女巫烧死的
Once upon a time, you'd be burned as a witch.
我得回去研究当铺那件案子了
I got to get back to the pawnshop case.
我有个想法
I got a theory.
约书亚 我们领薪水不是为了抓坏人
Not what they pay us for, Joshua.
为了证据 我知道
Evidence. I know.
证据马上就来
It's coming.
你昨晚没回家
You didn't go home last night.
千万别告诉佛森
Don't you tell Folsom about these.
我猜你应该不会怀念那些熬夜的日子
I bet you don't miss these all-nighters.
你有个小儿子
You have a little boy.
是的
Yeah.
不过实际上布莱恩已经二十了
Actually, Bryan's 20.
而且他已经很久没有像那样对我笑过了
And he has not smiled at me like that in a bit.
过来 给你看样东西
Come here. Let me show you something.
我分♥析♥了从纸币上提取的DNA
I ran our guy's DNA from the cash.
降解太厉害 没法做短串联重复 但我做了SNPs
It was too degraded for STRs, but I got SNPs.
-SNPs -单核苷酸多态性分♥析♥
- SNPs? - Single nucleotide polymorphisms.
结果表明
And they say...
金发 0.74
我们的嫌犯是男性 白种人
our subject is male, Caucasian,
男性
74%概率金发
94%概略蓝眼睛
平均身高162厘米
蓝色的眼睛 而且长得不高
has blue eyes, and he's on the short side.
在总人口中这样的人有很多
There's plenty of those guys in the general population,
但在"牢房♥总人口"中就不一样了
but "Gen pop" is another story.
殴打重罪
比尔·德怀尔
长官 我们觉得就是他抓走了费雪警官
Captain, we think this is who took Officer Fisher.
比尔·德怀尔
Bill Dwyer.
天哪 真希望不是他
God, let's hope not.
强♥奸♥惯犯
A serial rapist?
我在2010年和布拉斯警探查过这个案子
I worked the case with Detective Brass in 2010.
我们实验室的一位同事 大卫·霍奇
One of our lab techs-- David Hodges--
进行了土质分♥析♥从而抓捕了他
ran a soil analysis that put him away.
-这就是作案动机 -不仅如此
- So there's motive. - There's more than that.
我们调出了所有好运监狱室友的档案
We pulled prison files on all of Lucky's cellmates,
寻找他可能告知藏匿钱地点的人
looking for someone he might have told about his stash.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表