Yes.
你没事吧 丫头
You okay, kid?
好 我们都需要睡眠
Yes, we all need some sleep.
虽然我们刚抓了三个不明嫌犯
And even though we got three unsubs off the streets,
但我忍♥不住觉得 这个新网络
I-I can't help but feel that this new network...
才刚刚苏醒
they're just waking up.
搞什么
What the fuck?
放我出去
Let me out!
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我叫克莱尔·撒切尔 我被绑♥架♥了
My name is Claire Thatcher, and I have been kidnapped.
可以告诉我你现在的位置吗
Can you tell me where you're located?
我不知道
I-I don't... I-I don't know.
我只知道我在一个奇怪的箱子里 无法动弹
I'm-- I just know I'm in some kind of weird box and I'm stuck.
我动不了 -克莱尔 请你冷静
I'm stuck. - Claire, I'm gonna need you to calm down.
我们会追踪你的信♥号♥♥定位
We'll track your GPS.
天啊 天啊 -克莱尔 告诉我怎么了
Oh, God. Oh, God. - Claire, tell me what's happening.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
我...
I...
我知道我在哪里了
I know where I am.
我知道我在哪里了 -冷静点
I know where I am. - Stay calm,
尽量详细描述你周边的环境
give me as much detail as you can.
我...我觉得我在地底下
I, I-I think I'm underground.
我被关在地下的棺材里
I'm in a coffin underground.
你在 你在什么地方
You're, you're what?
完了 完了 完了
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
它要塌了 要塌了
It's collapsing. It's collapsing.
克莱尔 我们已经确定你的位置了 救援正在赶来
Claire, we have your location. Help is on the way.
你们来不及救我的 -我们一定会赶到
You're not gonna make it. - Yes, we will.
你只要和我保持通话
You just have to stay on the line with me.
继续和我说话 克莱尔 你听得到吗
Keep talking to me, Claire. Can you hear me?
克莱尔
Claire...
克莱尔 -拜托
Claire. - Please,
哈罗德 让海莉接电♥话♥ -你知道规矩的
Harold, put Hailey on the line. - You know the drill.
她在写作业 她手♥机♥在我手上
She's doing her homework, I've got her phone.
我们说好了的
We talked about this.
我必须和她说话
I need to talk to her.
她如果不落下功课
We wouldn't have to take her phone
我也不会收她手♥机♥
if she wasn't falling behind.
哈罗德 现在是紧急情况
Harold, it's an emergency.
在你嘴里每次都很紧急
Yeah, well, always is with you.
拜托 我不想吵架
Please, I don't want to fight.
我只是想听听她的声音 -一个小时后再打
I just want to hear her voice. - Call her in an hour.
得守规矩 克莱尔 -不 不不不 别...
Boundaries, Claire. - No. No, no, no, d-don't... -
谢谢你们这么早就过来
Hey, uh, thanks for coming in so early.
我一直在想
So, I couldn't stop thinking about
在时间线上能显现出什么
how the timeline tells the story.
首先是富兰克林·福勒
First up, Franklin Fowler.
把他杀人的录像上传到网络
Uploaded videos of his kill to the network.
我们包围了他 他自杀了
Cornered by us. Suicide.
接着是克莱德·斯梅茨
Next, Clyde Smets.
也是一样的结局 -动物园管♥理♥员♥
Same deal. - The zookeeper
早在网络运行初期
engaged with Voit on the network
就和沃特有互动
since its initial run.
但斯梅茨
But Smets
直到福勒自杀之后
didn't post an actual video
才发布了自己的录像
until after Fowler killed himself.
等到斯梅茨自杀 格雷伯才在行为分♥析♥组门上发视频
Once Smets committed suicide, Graber posted on BAU-Gate.
你要不说 我会以为不明嫌犯
If I didn't know better, I'd say the next unsub starts
是要等前一个倒下 下一个才开始行动
once the previous one is off the board.
这意味着他们之间关系很密切
That means these guys are in close contact with one another,
而且他们很可能已经知道格雷伯被捕的消息
and they probably already know of Graber's arrest.
也就是说下一个不明嫌犯已经被激活了
Which means our next unsub just got activated.
好快
Oh, that was fast.
沃特的认罪协议通过了
Voit's plea agreement went through.
我猜是他新请的律师
Well, my guess is that his new lawyer
在得知沃特是在联邦调查局拘押期间
shit a brick when he found out that Voit confessed
承认杀害格雷伯一家后吓坏了
to killing Graber's family while actually in FBI custody.
但即便如此 沃特肯定对他施加了压力
Yeah, but still, Voit must have strong-armed him.
协议里其实并没有明确禁止我们
I mean, the language doesn't legally preclude us
用他的供词作为证据
from using his words against him.
不管怎么说 沃特这次确实冒了很大风险
By any measure, Voit is sticking his neck out
在帮我们 -律师最怕的就是这种
to help us. - Well, that is a lawyer's worst nightmare,
良心会泄露的当事人 -是啊
a client with a leaky conscience. - Yeah.
贝卡
Becca.
埃文
Evan.
你好啊 -天哪 你好
Hi. Hi. Hi. - Oh, my God-- oh, wow. Hi.
你好 -我听说你在芝加哥
Hi. - I-I heard you were in Chicago.
我已经来了两年了 结果
I've been here two years now. Turns out, uh,
我发现企业并购真让人心力交瘁
corporate mergers get to be a bit soul-sucking.
你以为华盛顿特区会好点吗 -我是个乐观主义者
Oh, yeah, you thought D.C. would be better? - I'm an optimist.
在下现在是华府助理联邦检察官
Uh, you're looking at, uh, one of D.C.'s AUSAs.
你好 埃文·德尔雷
Uh, hi. Evan Delray.
你好 塔拉·露易丝
Hi. Tara Lewis.
你们俩怎么认识的
Um, how do you guys know each other?
我们是法学院同学
We went to law school together.
原来是法学院的埃文
Hey. Law School Evan.
天哪 她跟你说了什么
Oh, God. What did she tell you?
她只说如果没有她 你连二年级都熬不过去
Um, only that you wouldn't have made it to 2L without her.
你来匡提科干什么
What are you doing in Quantico?
罗纳德·格雷伯自杀未遂这事
Uh...this, uh, Ronald Graber suicide attempt's got
让现在整个司法部都忙着撇清责任了
the whole DOJ into cover-your-ass mode.
克利夫兰的地方检察官希望我把他转回去
The-the D.A. in Cleveland wants me to transfer him back there,
但我得等他出院才行
but I can't do that until he's out of the hospital.
颅骨骨折 对吧 -对
Uh, the fractured skull, right? - Uh, yeah.
你得拿到司法部长的签字才能确认
Y-You need the AG's signature to confirm.
你跟她关系不错吧
Well, you got a shorthand with her, right?
时间紧迫
Clock's ticking.
我们处理好很快会联♥系♥你
Uh, we'll get this back to you soon.
很高兴见到你
Wow. It was good to see you.
我也是 -好
You, too. - Yeah.
有需要帮忙的地方尽管说
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
好 -再见
Yeah. - Bye.
贝卡
So, Becca...
贝卡 -别来这套 我是认真的
Becca. - Mm. Don't start. I mean it.
你不喜欢别人这么叫你
See, you hate being called that name,
可偏偏法学院的埃文这样叫你就行了
but somehow Law School Evan gets a pass?
那都是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
你怎么没告诉我 你的学习搭档
And you neglected to tell me that, uh, your study buddy
是个帅得冒泡的大高个
is a big, tall drink of water.
好了好了 -我真是口干舌燥了 瑞贝卡
Okay. Yep. - I'm parched, Becks.
再胡说我掐死你
I'll kill you, I mean it.
真是秀色可餐 -好吧
Oh, like a, just, snack. - Oh... okay, yeah, yeah.
为了让我自己心里踏实点 我们能不能
f-for my own peace of mind, can you and I
在进门之前 彼此确认一下立场
get some grounding, you know, on-on the history
就是关于我们之间的那段经历
that we have before we're walking in there?
毕竟你上次跟沃特见面的时候
'Cause your last run-in with Voit
是他指名要你当他的贴身警卫
was when he asked for you to be his security detail,
他就是为了激你
and that was an attempt to get a reaction out of you,
你当时的反应 我完全能理解
and there were some understandable reactions.
我们现在面对的沃特不一样了
We're not dealing with the same Voit.
你也不再是从前的泰勒了
And we're not dealing with the same Tyler.
现在你有警徽了 -我知道你在想什么
One with a badge. - I know what you're thinking.
你以为我会把这次会面当做是和杀了我姐姐
That I see this as my chance to spar with the man
还朝我开枪的人交锋的机会
who killed my sister and who shot me.
但这不是我的目的
That's not what this is about.
那你是为了什么
What's it about?
我只是想尽我所能 为团队做贡献
Being an asset to this team, however I can.
我们开始吧 -好
Let's do this. - Okay.
我知道你为什么来
Okay, uh, you, I know why you're here,
但你 没必要跟来
but you, you don't have to be here.
我很乐意告诉你
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表