直视他的眼睛
looking him directly in the eye,
却被他骗过去吗
and be fooled by his lies?
这才是最可怕的地方
That's what really scares me.
来看看硬盘
Hey, hey, hard drive.
你认得这个编码序列吧
You recognize this coding sequence, yeah?
认得 就在奥拉夫的硬盘里
I do. It's on Orlov's hard drive?
没错
You betcha.
跟我当初接入沃特的网络时
It's basically the same code I used
用的代码基本一样
to connect with Voit's network.
我可以说 这就是通往暗网
Dare I say, this is the digital key
最黑暗角落的数字钥匙
to the bleakest of internet doors.
从我收集的信息粗略看来
And from what I can gather with my gandering,
发现过去24小时
it looks like, in the last 24 hours,
奥拉夫一直在借用
our Little Orly has been piggybacking
沃伊特原来的加密通道通信
off of Voit's old lines of encrypted communication.
看起来奥拉夫一直
It looks as though Orlov has been
在和某人往来通信
sending and receiving messages from somebody
这些信息是通过暗网上
that appear to be routing through
最深层的页面转发的
a page on the farthest strand of this dark web.
找到了 这是
And here it is. And...
动物园管♥理♥员♥的乐趣
好的
Okay.
我敢用我所有的眼镜打赌
I bet every pair of glasses I own,
这可绝对不是可爱的猫猫视频
this is not gonna be a cute cat video.
欢迎来到和玩物的游戏时间
我来看吧 如果你... -不 泰勒
You know, I can do this, if you... - No, Tyler.
这不是为了我
This is not about me.
这是为了救
This is about saving...
她
her.
*我想要你* -*我想要你*
*I want you* - *I want you*
*我需要你* -*我需要你*
*I need you* - *I need you*
*我不可能*
*There ain't no way*
*会爱上你*
*I'm ever gonna love you*
*不要伤心*
*Now don't be sad*
*不要伤心*
*Don't be sad*
*因为三局两胜已经不差了*
*'Cause two out of three ain't bad...*
*不要*
*Don't*
*伤心*
*Be sad...*
天啊
Oh, God.
*因为三局两胜已经不差了* -好了
*'Cause two out of three ain't bad... * - Okay.
好的 好的 我们...
Uh, okay, okay, okay. Let's...
开工 把她救回来
do this. Get this sweetheart back.
我确定我见过这些数据标记
Uh, I have definitely seen those data markers before.
是的 你当然见过
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have,
因为我们知道是谁发明的
because we know who made these.
我们一开始怀疑奥拉夫在帮沃特联♥系♥金星的时候
When we first suspected Orlov was helping Voit talk to Gold Star,
瑞贝卡和我就发现有一系列加密信息
Rebecca and I uncovered a series of encrypted messages
通过奥拉夫的IP
that were being passed through Orlov's IP
被转达到沃特的网络
and posted to Voit's network.
发件人自称
They were from an unsub calling himself
"动物园管♥理♥员♥"
"The Zookeeper."
他给沃特发的第一条信息里说
Yes. So, this guy's first message to Voit, he says,
"把任何人关进笼子 他就会变成动物"
"Put anyone in a cage, and they become an animal."
而他最新发布的
And his last message he posted,
这些可怕视频上写着
with these terrible videos, reads,
"驯服野兽"
"Taming the Beast."
但奥拉夫不可能是动物园管♥理♥员♥
But Orlov can't be this Zookeeper.
是的 他不符合侧写
No. He doesn't fit the profile.
没错 所以我猜测奥拉夫
Absolutely. So, I'm thinking Orlov
可能是在执业时认识了动物园管♥理♥员♥
met Zookeeper through his legal practice,
然后用动物园管♥理♥员♥的身份
and then he decided to use Zookeeper's persona
在线上引起沃特的注意
to get Voit's attention online.
这招确实奏效了
It worked.
眼下 可能正是动物园管♥理♥员♥在帮奥拉夫跑路
And now, maybe Zookeeper's helping Orlov to disappear.
知道这个女人是谁吗
Do we know who this woman is?
我通过人脸识别确认了她的身份
I IDed her through facial recognition.
她叫塞布丽娜·特拉弗
This is Sabrina Traver.
27岁 已经失踪一年了
She's 27 years old, she's been missing
她是在华盛顿费尔法克斯村失踪的
for a year from Fairfax Village, D.C.
还有迹象表明
There were also indications
她是一名在网上接单的性工作者
she was a sex worker, who solicited online.
从动物园管♥理♥员♥在网络上的发文看
And from Zookeeper's network posts,
他喜欢绑♥架♥性工作者 然后"驯服"她们
he likes to kidnap sex workers and "tame" them into submission.
在贴文里 他还说
Yeah, additionally, in his posts, he says
一旦她们变得"服从" 他就"腻了"
that once, uh, they are "obedient," he gets "bored"
然后他就变成了"一个摧毁玩具的小男孩"
and becomes "a boy who breaks his toys."
真恶心 -天哪
It's so gross. - Jesus.
知道他的受害者有多少吗
Do you have any idea how many victims we're talking about?
他是跟沃特学的
Uh, he took instruction from Voit well,
所以我们无法准确统计出动物园管♥理♥员♥的受害者数量
so there's no way to nail down Zookeeper's true victim count.
能确定塞布丽娜是否还活着吗
Do we know if Sabrina's still alive?
我真希望能给出肯定回答
Uh, I-I really want to say yes,
因为这几个视频的元数据是在过去一周生成的
because the metadata in these videos is within the last week,
但我们没法确定
but there's no way to know for sure.
我们的首要工作是要
Okay, we need to make interviewing
找塞布丽娜的家人和朋友谈谈
Sabrina Traver's friends and family our top priori ty.
佩内洛普 泰勒 你们继续盯着那个链接
Penelope, Tyler, keep your eyes on that link and see
尽可能追踪视♥频♥来♥源♥
if you can track down where the videos are coming from.
你没事吧
You all right there?
没事
Yeah.
就是
Yeah. Just...
真希望我不是这么笨手笨脚
wish I weren't such a klutz.
请进
Right this way.
这是要庆祝什么
So, what are we celebrating?
庆祝我的第一次
Um, my first time.
就是 第一次跟你这样的
You know, with someone like you.
你是说专业人士
You mean, a professional.
是的
Yes.
抱歉 这样是不是有点奇怪
I'm sorry. Is this weird?
没有 挺好的 我喜欢香槟
No, no, it's fine. I love champagne.
我敢说它尝起来和你一样甜
I bet it tastes almost as sweet as you.
你真美
You are gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉结账出了点问题
I'm sorry about the mix-up with the money...
别在意 宝贝
Uh-- don't worry about it, baby.
放轻松
Relax.
我今晚都属于你
You've got me all night.
是啊
Yeah.
我先失陪一下 可以吗
Would you excuse me?
准备开始了吗
Is it time?
你 你可以先喝完
You-you can finish your drink.
你还记得我们的安全词吗
You remember my safe word?
"红色"
"Red."
红...红...
Uh, r-r...
红
Re...
红
Re...
不会有事的 蒂娅
It's gonna be all right, Tia.
我不会杀你
I'm not gonna kill you.
我要先驯服你
I need to tame you first.
这个是什么
What about this one?
摩 摩托车
Mo-Motorcycle.
很好
Good.
这个呢
And this one?
滑板
Skateboard.
太棒了
Excellent.
微...微...
M-- uh... Mi...
微... -慢慢来
Mi... - Take your time.
微波炉
Microwave.
真棒
Very good.
干得好
Great job.
根据加尔维斯顿测试结果
Look, based on the results of the Galveston Test,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表