《犯罪心里:演变》前情提要
Previously on Criminal Minds: Evolution...
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再过这样的生活
I don't want to live like this.
你大脑里那些原本彼此隔绝的区域
Parts of your brain are talking to each other
现在重新建立了联♥系♥
that didn't talk before.
去拿你的枪
I need you to go and get your gun
放在这张桌子上
and put it on this table over here.
不
No.
我就是个怪物 大卫 你不明白吗
I'm a fucking monster, David. Don't you understand?
罗纳德·格雷伯是个灭门者吗
So Ronald Graber is a family annihilator?
他对他们说他想玩个游戏
He told them he wanted to play a game.
让他们选择
They had to choose
牺牲一名家庭成员
one family member to sacrifice,
然后他就会离开
and the he would leave.
小洁 我真心相信
JJ, I sincerely believe
像你这种情况
that in your situation,
如果你不能帮助... -帮助自己
if you can't help... - Help yourself...
那就去帮助他人
...help someone else.
比如你
Like you.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我们觉得你见到他本人的时候 就会想起来
We think you'll remember once you're face to face.
我要带个信给刺客
I have a message for Sicarius
来自他信徒的口信
from his disciple.
是不是该给伊莱亚斯一个安全词
Doesn't Elias need some sort of safe word?
如果我需要帮助我就说"怪物”
I'll say "monster" if I need help.
我就是刺客
I am Sicarius.
你有口信要带给我
You have a message for me?
你看我的视频了吗
Did you watch my videos?
看了
I did.
你看到我对那些家庭做了什么吗
You saw what I did to those families?
看到了
Yes.
那你知道他们怎么称呼我
Then you know what they call me.
我知道你怎么称呼自己
I know what you call yourself.
我想听你说出来
I want to hear you say it.
暴行者
The Brutal Man.
我要求见的是刺客
I asked for Sicarius.
然后你就来了
And here you are.
正是在下
In the flesh.
这是你的说法
So you say.
你带了口信吗
Do you have a message?
我以为你早该猜到了
I would've thought you'd have figured it out by now.
听着 我...
Look, I'll, um...
我不为难你
...I'll make it easy for you.
我会把话告诉你
I'll give you the message...
只要你能答对一个问题
...if you can answer this one question correctly.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
我为什么
Why am I here,
在审讯室里
in custody,
而不是像其他人那样
and not in the morgue
躺在停尸间里
like everyone else?
我不为难你
I'll make it easy for you.
我不为难你 暴行者
Let me make it easy for you. The Brutal Man.
加油快餐
Gas N' Gulp.
俄亥俄州 比弗克里克 2007年
Beavercreek, Ohio. 2007.
你们一家当年路过那里
Your family stopped there.
罗尼 -你妈妈要去洗手间
Ronnie? - Your mom needed to use the restroom.
你要去吗
Do you need to go?
罗尼 现在不去 就要一直憋着了
Ronnie? Go now or forever hold your pee.
去挑点糖果吧
Pick out some candy.
也给你妹妹拿点
Get something for your sister, too.
我马上回来
Be back in a jiffy.
然后 在你等待的时候
And then, while you were waiting...
抱歉 -你叫什么
Sorry. - What's your name?
罗尼
Ronnie.
罗尼
Ronnie.
选一只手
Pick a hand.
我不该跟陌生人说话的
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
我叫李 你叫罗尼
My name is Lee, your name's Ronnie,
那我们就不是陌生人了
so we're not strangers.
选一只手
Pick a hand.
这样 我不为难你
Look, I'll make it easy for you.
人生苦短 甜点不能省
Life's too short to skip dessert.
那是你
It was you.
典型的幸福家庭
Picture perfect nuclear family.
你们甚至还在车上贴了小人贴纸
You even had the bumper sticker with the stick figures on it.
我根本忍♥不住
I couldn't help myself.
我拿枪抵着你妹妹的脑袋
It wasn't hard to corral them
很容易就控制住了他们
once I had a gun to your sister's head.
你一直以为是他们抛弃了你
You always thought they abandoned you.
以为是你的错
Thought it was your fault.
你反复在想你到底是哪里做错了
Wondered what you ever did wrong.
可你从来没弄明白
Never understood.
也许你是个坏孩子 所以他们才把你抛下
You must be such a bad boy if your family's just gonna leave you.
也没有祖父母收留你
No grandparents to take you in.
你一直在寻找答案
You have been searching for answers.
我一直关注着你 从寄养家庭到少管所
I kept my eye on you through foster care, juvie.
你是个迷失的灵魂
You were, you were a lost soul.
但然后 我招募了你 RG07
But then I recruited you, RG07.
所以你说你之所以犯灭门案
So, when you said you killed those families
是因为你想
because you wanted to...
真是笑话
that was bullshit.
你根本没得选
You didn't have a choice.
因为你瞧 罗尼
Because, you see, Ronnie,
是我 造就了你
I'm the one who made you.
所以
So give me
把该死的话传给我吧
your goddamn message.
"地狱空荡荡
"Hell is empty...
恶魔
"...and all the devils...
在人间"
...are here."
你们最好摁住他
You're gonna want to grab him.
怪物
Monster.
犯罪心理: 演变
"患难交友不择人"
"Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows."
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
沃特说的都能对上
Everything Voit said is a match.
罗纳德·格雷伯在俄亥俄州比弗克里克被抛弃
Ronald Graber was abandoned in Beavercreek, Ohio.
他在系统里各处辗转
He bounced around the state system
直到在少管所常住下来
until he made juvie his home.
真不敢相信沃特杀了格雷伯一家
Can't believe Voit killed Graber's entire family.
正是这强烈的联♥系♥
It was that intense connection
让他能记得一切
that made him remember everything.
就像他跟萝蒙娜面对面时
Just like when he sat down across from Ramona.
一切好记忆都涌上心头
All the good came flooding back.
是啊 现在都是坏记忆
Yeah, and now it's all the bad.
他说话的样子像以前的他
He sounded like his old self.
你们觉得他只是在演戏吗
Do you think it was an act?
不 我觉得他知道需要挖掘自己的那一面
No, I think he knew he had to tap into that side of himself.
他的目标是进入房♥间 帮我们获得口信
His purpose was to go in that room and get us the message.
他完成了 甚至超额完成
He did that, and then some.
是啊 但代价呢
Yeah, but at what cost?
我要检查一下你的心率 好吗
I'm gonna check your heart rate, okay?
伊莱亚斯
Elias?
可以吗
Is that okay?
他的心跳很快
His heart rate is through the roof.
他还处于震惊中
He's still in shock.
我们可以在这里待一阵吗
Is it okay if we stay here for a while?
听你的
Whatever you need.
伊莱亚斯
Elias,
你的情况稳定下来之前 我们哪也不去 好吗
we're not gonna travel until you're stable, okay?
好
Okay.
你听到罗西探员的话了吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表