不管这叫什么
or whatever you'd call this.
我必须把这个混♥蛋♥从脑子里赶出去
I need to get this son of a bitch out of my head.
这样我才能继续活下去
So I can move on.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是需要缓一缓
I just need a minute.
天啊
Oh! Geez.
威尔 醒醒
Will, come on.
威尔 醒一醒
Will, wake up!
这就是用我们家族秘方做出来的煎蛋饼
And this is how we make our family's famous frittata.
我很确定爸爸加了薯饼
I'm pretty sure Dad added hash browns.
放在旁边吗
On the side.
不 薯饼加在蛋饼里 作为主料
No, hash browns are in it, like the base.
他大概是临时发挥的
Well, he was probably improvising.
瞧
Voilà!
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
宝贝 这可是早餐
Oh, darling, it's breakfast.
一天里最重要的一餐
Most important meal of the day.
而且今天是个重要的日子
And it's a big day.
我不想吃
I don't want it.
没关系 孩子 去吧
Okay, it's okay, buddy, go on.
去换衣服吧
Uh, go get dressed.
亨利 你也是
Henry, you, too.
我们一小时后出发
We're gonna leave in an hour.
他们不能空着肚子出门
Well, they can't go without food.
我已经喝过奶昔了
I already had a shake.
那不是正经食物
That's not food!
今天
Okay, um, this is,
是我们俩
by far,
这辈子最痛苦的一天
the hardest day of both of our lives.
我们能不能试着彼此支撑一下
Can we please try to find a way to support one another?
我们可以试试
We can try.
但老实说 你无法体会到我的痛苦
But, honestly, you don't know what I'm going through.
失去孩子
Losing a child...
和失去伴侣不可同日而语
not the same as losing a spouse.
我比谁都清楚
I should know, hmm?
威尔的父亲去世时
When Will's dad died,
也很突然
it was sudden, too.
也很难熬
And it was hard.
但是
But...
但这不一样 因为
it's different because...
这种事
this... this...
白发人送黑发人不应该发生
...this is not how it's supposed to happen.
太残忍♥了
It's relentless.
我觉得自己快要溺水了
I feel like I'm drowning, okay?
你想要对我感同身受 只有一个办法
The only way that you would ever understand how I feel
就是威尔把那种病
is if Will handed down
遗传给了你的儿子们
whatever illness that was
他们死在你的前面
and your boys died before you.
你说什么
Whoa, what did you just say?
只有你才能把这种事说成你是最大的受害者
Only you could find a way to make this all about you.
孩子们失去了他们的父亲
The boys have lost their father.
他们被永远地剥夺了父爱
They have been robbed of a love they're never gonna have again.
他们也不该遭遇这种事
This isn't supposed to happen to them either.
老天 康妮 他们还是孩子啊
God, Connie, they're still children.
说真的
Honestly.
像个小孩一样以自我为中心的人 是你
You're-you're the only one that's acting like a child here.
我现在只希望你 要么成熟一点
I'm gonna need you to either grow the fuck up
要么给我滚出去
or get the fuck out.
戴夫 你戴领带很帅气
You look nice in a tie, Dave.
我们等会要去参加葬礼
We have a funeral to go to later.
葬礼 那是...
Funeral? That's, that's
有人过世后去参加的仪式 对吗
where you go when someone dies, right?
所以你们才一脸难过吗
Is that why you look so sad?
因为你们要和某人道别
'Cause you have to say goodbye to someone?
没错
That's right.
我们去之前想和你谈谈
Before we go, we wanted to talk,
我想让我一位朋友旁观 可以吗
and I'd like a friend of mine to observe. Would that be okay?
你是...
You're...
露易丝博士的朋友吗
Dr. Lewis's friend?
你看起来很眼熟
Your face looks so familiar.
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know, have we?
我觉得有
I think we have.
你是不是很紧张
Are you nervous?
没有
No.
害怕
Scared?
一点也不
Not at all.
一点也不
Not at all.
我就是看到你心跳加速
Okay, well, it's just, your heart's racing.
还不停地搓手
And you're rubbing your hands together.
没有人进来这里会这样
No one really does that when they come in here,
你确定你没事吗
so you're sure you're okay?
我没事
I'm just fine.
等等 我想起在哪里见过你了
Wait, I remember where we met.
真的 我想起来了
No, I remember.
我记不得哪个城市 但...是那个地方
Not the city, but we, um-- the place.
我们是在第二大街遇见的
We... we met on 2nd Street.
对吗 第二大街
Right? 2nd Street?
不不 求你别... 不不不
No, no, no, please don't-- No, no, no,
求求你 别走
please don't go.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫 -第二大街
Dave! - 2nd Street?
开玩笑吗
Really?
那是他成长的地方 是他的创伤起源地
It's where he grew up, where his trauma started.
他不是第一次提起了
This isn't the first time he mentioned it.
他在耍你们 他很清楚自己在做什么
He's playing all of you. He knows exactly what he's doing.
我不这么认为
I don't think that he does.
但有一个办法能搞清楚
But there is one way to find out.
如果你愿意配合
If you're up for it.
你回那个房♥间
You walk back in there.
独自回去
Alone.
然后假装附和他的话
And you play along.
佩佩阿姨 可以让我来开车吗
Hey, Auntie P, do you think I can drive?
这次不行 但你可以坐在副驾
Uh, not this time, but you can sit in the front
看我开 好吗
and watch me drive, huh?
和我们一起走吧 桑迪
Come with us, Sandy.
你还好吧
Uh, hey, are-are you okay?
刚才那段太激烈了
That was intense.
我没找到礼物
Well, I never found the gifts.
康妮还没从房♥间出来
Um, and Connie's not coming out now.
她会害我们所有人迟到
And she's gonna make us all late.
我让大家先上车
Okay, uh, I'll get everyone into the cars.
谢谢你
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
这是你♥爸♥爸的吗
Is that your dad's?
是的 他上周帮我系好的
Yeah, he tied it for me last week.
他说以后这就是我的幸运领带了
He said it's my lucky tie now.
真帅气
So handsome.
怎么了
What's going on?
显然我不受待见
Well, it's clear I'm not wanted.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我叫的车已经到了
My Uber's outside.
别这样 康妮
Come on, Connie.
你没必要自己坐车去
You don't have to drive separately.
你没听明白 洁妮芙
You don't understand, Jennifer.
我是要离开
I'm leaving.
我不去参加葬礼了
I'm not going to the funeral.
你可以描述当时的情景
You can set the scene
但你不能说出沃特的具体行为
but you can't give details about Voit's actions.
特别是暴♥力♥的那部分
Especially the violence.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表