But how?
斯宾塞的上司是你在国♥务♥院♥的同事
Spence's supervisor worked with you at the State Department.
所以他批了他半天假
So he gave him the morning off.
你还需要什么吗 水或者...
Do you need anything? Water, or...?
那些芝士泡芙还有吗
Got any of those cheese puffs?
没有了 不好意思
Oh, I don't. I'm sorry.
开玩笑的 开玩笑
Oh, I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
不 我不能用食物来麻痹自己
No, I-I can't numb myself.
你可以的
I mean... you can.
不行
No.
我必须得直面这一切
I need to feel all of it.
好吧
Okay.
葬礼办得很好
That was such a beautiful service.
真的 -是啊
It really was. - Yeah.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
睡觉了吗
Getting any sleep?
每每我闭上眼睛
Well, um, every time I close my eyes,
威尔就会出现
Will's right there.
所以 要么我睁着眼睛
So, it's either keep my eyes open
逃避威尔已经不在了的事实
to avoid the reality that he's not right there,
要么 一直昏睡
or... stay asleep
在有他的梦中沉醉
and get lost in the dream that he is.
也许你可以两者都试试
Well, maybe you do both.
听着 悲伤会像潮水那样一波波袭来
Look, this-this grief is gonna come in waves,
不管你有没有准备好
whether you're ready for it or not.
所以 你能做的就是别被它卷走
So, y-your only job is just to ride it out.
天呐 我知道这个表情是什么意思
Oh. God, I know that look.
瑞贝卡需要解救
Rebecca needs rescuing.
就是这些细节
It's the little things, right?
就是你懂一个人 他也懂你的证明
Knowing someone like that. Being known like that.
对不起
Oh, I-I'm so sorry.
我不该这么说
I shouldn't have said it like that.
不 我很高兴你能这么说
Oh, no, I'm glad you did.
潮水 对吗
Waves, right?
潮水
Waves.
你的话真的触动到我了
You, uh, really got me up there.
克里斯朵和我
Krystall and I,
我们说过无数次再见和我爱你
we had countless goodbyes and I love yous...
但是她死的那天早上
but, uh, the morning she died,
我真的记不清我说了没有
I couldn't remember if I said it.
但是她知道的 对吗
But she knew... right?
对 她知道
Oh, yeah, she knew.
威尔也是
But Will knew.
因为事实是 事情发生前没有人会知道
Because the thing is, nobody knows until it happens.
死亡是终结 是的
I mean, death is the end, yes,
但它也是另一段关系的开始
but it's also the beginning of a different relationship.
你还是会和威尔交谈
You will still speak to Will.
你还是会想知道
You'll wonder...
他会怎么看某件事
...what he thinks about something,
或者当孩子们需要他的时候他会说什么
or what he would say to the kids when they need him.
他是你的另一半
He was your other half.
他永远活在你心里
And he lives in your heart.
这永远不会变
And nothing changes that.
需要我给你一点小建议吗
Oh, and a little advice?
当然
Please.
像你在教堂那样继续表达
Do more of what you did at the church.
有任何感受都说出来
You say what you feel, whenever you feel it.
这样才能让孩子们知道悲伤是可以释放出来的
Because it shows the boys that it's okay to let it out.
好
Okay.
我爱你 戴夫
I love you, Dave.
我更爱你 孩子
I love you more, kid.
你是个英雄 洁妮芙·洁婼
You're a hero, Jennifer Jareau.
你是我心里的英雄 也是你两个孩子心里的
You're my hero, and your boys'.
不要忘了
Don't you ever forget that.
脏盘子永远也洗不完
Always one more dirty dish.
这么多年了 我从没有好好谢谢你
All these years, I never thanked you.
谢谢你爱我的儿子
For loving my son.
我的孙子
My grandsons.
还有我
Me.
很抱歉没有早点告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
他不希望我知道
Oh, he didn't want me to know.
不 他是不想让你担心
No, he didn't want you to worry.
对 他总是保护别人
Yeah. Always the protector.
我想常来看看
I'd like to visit more.
我不希望错过我孙子的成长时光
I don't want to miss seeing my grandsons grow up.
这样...
Would it...
这样可以吗
W-Would it be okay?
那真是太好了
That'd be great.
去睡会觉吧
Get some sleep.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
你还没睡
You still up?
这是爸爸给迈克尔留的礼物
It's the gift Dad made for Michael.
我在书架上找到的
I found it on the bookshelf.
就是那个有暗格的书架
The one with the cutout.
我明明找过那里的 到处都找过了
I looked there, I looked everywhere.
是我几天前拿走了
I took it a few days ago.
对不起没告诉你
Sorry I didn't tell you.
《莱蒙诺家生存指南》
"The LaMontagne's How-to Guide."
怎么钓鱼 怎么刮胡子 怎么煮咖啡
How to fish, how to shave, how to make coffee.
还有那道蛋饼 你看
And the frittata. See?
我说得对 薯饼是主料
I was right about the hash browns.
就好像爸爸早就知道他有一天会不在了
It's almost like Dad knew he wouldn't be here.
他知道自己会死吗
Did he know he was gonna die?
不 他不知道
No... No, he didn't.
但他不想错过你们人生的任何一刻
But he also didn't want to risk missing anything.
照顾你们两个就是他活着最重要的意义
Taking care of you boys was his life.
不能陪伴你们左右就是他最害怕的事
Being gone was his worst fear.
看来这就是他永远陪着你们的方式
Looks like this was his way to always be around.
我很肯定
I-m-- I'm sure...
我很肯定迈克尔会愿意跟你分享这份礼物
I'm sure Michael will share it with you.
不 这是给他的
No, that's for him.
再说了 这里面大部分事情爸爸已经教过我了
Besides, Dad already taught me most of those things.
如果迈克尔需要的话 我可以帮他
Maybe I can help Michael if he needs it.
我好想他 妈妈
I miss him so much, Mom.
我知道
I know you do.
我也是
So do I.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表