我们没时间了
We're out of time.
我必须马上开始
If I'm gonna do this, I have to do it now.
不 不要
No, don't!
联调局 举起手来
FBI! Hands up!
马尔科姆·拉姆齐 放下武器
Malcolm Ramsey, drop the weapon.
休想
I will do no such thing.
我可以救艾莉尔 只要你们让我继续
I can help Ariel if you'll let me.
不可能 马尔科姆
It's not gonna happen, Malcolm.
你们根本不知道我经历了什么
You weren't of what I've been through.
我的女儿经历了什么
What my-what my daughter has been through!
我们都知道 马尔科姆
We do, Malcolm.
我们知道你的妻子在车祸中丧生
We know your wife died in an accident
你一直想救艾莉尔
and you've been trying to help Ariel.
放下武器 你们两人都可以得到合适的帮助
Put the weapon down and we can get you both the proper help.
只有我能帮她
I'm the one who helps.
我是医生 我能救死扶伤 我能...
I'm a doctor. I ma-I make people better. I-I can-I can...
我能治好我的女儿
I can make my daughter better.
只要你们让我做完 我...
Look, if you'll let me do this, I'll-I'll-I'll...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能让你这么做 爸
I couldn't let you, Dad.
立刻叫医疗队
Medical now.
卢克 -收到
Luke. - Copy that.
我来
Got her.
我来帮你 来 起来
I got you. Come on, come on. Come on.
我只能这么做
I had to.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler,
我有自身免疫性...
I have an autoimmune...
没事的 救护车马上到
It's okay. The ambulance is coming.
来不及了
Not soon enough.
可以帮我个忙吗 泰勒
Can you do me a favor, Tyler?
真美
It's so beautiful.
这不是我想要的
I never asked for this.
我知道
I know.
你会觉得我是个怪物吗
Do you think I'm a monster?
不会
No.
不 是你杀死了怪物
No, you killed the monster.
现在你安全了
You're safe now.
稍息 大兵
At ease, soldier.
看来你最近挫败不少
It seems like you've been taking some L's lately, huh?
是啊
Yes, I have.
很难受 对吗
It sucks, doesn't it?
确实如此
Yeah, it does.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你今晚还能怎么做
What would you have done differently tonight?
不知道
I don't know.
正是因为这样我才难受得要命
That's what's driving me crazy.
你会朝一个18岁的女孩开枪
Would you have shot an 18-year-old girl
来阻止她杀死她精神变♥态♥的父亲吗
to stop her from killing her psychopathic father?
无论怎么做都不对
There were no good options.
确实
No.
我在行动总结里也会这么写
And that's what I'm going to put in my after-action report.
我也经历过你现在的处境
I've been where you are.
怀疑自己是否配得上这个团队
Wondering if I'd earned my spot on this team.
可以告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
那些有十年工作经验的精英
Hotshots with ten years of experience
都想坐上你现在的位置
want to sit where you're sitting
因为他们以为这份工作就是要直面邪恶
because they think this job is about staring down evil.
但其实不然
But it's not.
那是什么
Then what is it about?
是失去
It's about loss.
失去不是这份工作的一部分
Loss isn't a part of the job.
失去就是这份工作本身
Loss is the job.
每当我们接手一个案子
Every time we take a case,
总有人刚刚失去了他们人生中最重要的那个人
someone has lost the most important person in their life.
所以 泰勒
So, Tyler...
想一想你是谁
...think about who you are.
想一想
And think about
你已经失去了什么
what you've already lost.
然后问问自己
And ask yourself...
你能承受这一切吗
...can you live with it?
如果你可以
Because if you can...
那你就配得上待在这里
...then you have earned your spot here.
我可以
I can.
我知道
I know.
等下 停 可以暂停一下吗
Wait, stop. Can you pause?
放大
Zoom in.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
为什么要用中指
Why the middle fingers?
没道理啊
It doesn't make sense.
我们好像已经讨论过这个了
Well, I feel like we've gone over this.
他在嘲讽我们 嘲讽沃特
He's mocking us, he's mocking Voit.
和面具一样 有双重含义
It's a double meaning like the mask itself.
你已经侧写过他了 他脑子并不灵光
I mean, you profiled him as being a dum-dum,
用显而易见的象征手法
who is using obvious symbolism
来说服自己和观众
to convince himself and his audience
自己很聪明
that he's a smartie.
为什么 为什么手指要碰在一起
Why? Why do the fingers touch?
就好像他在连接什么
It's like he's connecting...
我通过网络将臭味相投的人联♥系♥在了一起
...and I connected like-minded people on a network.
我不是刺客
I am not Sicarius.
你做了交易承认自己是
You made a deal admitting you were.
不 我做的交易
No, I made a deal
是承认我通过网络将臭味相投的人联♥系♥在了一起
admitting that I connected like-minded people on a network.
是沃特 -什么
It's Voit. - What?
面具背后的人是沃特
It's fucking Voit behind that mask.
是沃特 我就知道 -你是怎么知道的
It's Voit. I-I know it. - How do you know that?
他的行为 他掩饰不了
Behavior. He can't hide that.
而且他根本克制不住重复模式
And he sure as hell can't resist repeating.
好 好 我们理性分♥析♥一下
Okay, okay. Let's think this through.
这不可能是沃特 视频是两天前上传的
That can't be Voit. This was uploaded two days ago.
所以他提前录制好了 让别人发布
So he prerecorded it and he had someone release it.
我得去一趟医院
I got-I got to go to the hospital.
好 好 好 去吧
Okay. Okay, okay. Go, go, go.
罗西在哪
Where's Rossi?
他走了 怎么了
He left. What's going on?
视频里戴面具的人 是沃特
The video of the masked man-- it's Voit.
什么 不可能吧
What? That doesn't make any sense.
我现在得找他聊聊
Yeah, I need to talk to him right now.
不行 伊莱亚斯已经承受太多了
Oh, I can't let you do that. Elias has been through enough.
沃特
Voit.
醒醒
Wake up.
洁婼探员 这样做非常不可取
Agent Jareau, this is highly inappropriate.
他的脉搏为什么这么弱 他服了什么药
Wh-Why is his pulse so low? What's he taken?
只有利扎曲坦 但我只给了很低剂量
Just Rizatriptan, but I kept him on a small dose.
注射纳洛酮
Clear for naloxone.
奥乔娅医生 他服药过量的原因只可能是
Dr. Ochoa, the only way he could overdose
他一直在偷偷藏药 如果是这样的话
is if he's been hoarding it. And if he's been hoarding it,
那需要的就远不止纳洛酮了
you're gonna need way more than naloxone.
不 不 他不能死
No, no, h-he can't die.
该死 需要急救
Shit. Code blue.
需要急救 -沃特
Code blue! - Voit.
快醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
你还记得我吗
Do... do you remember me?
你还
Do you
记得我吗
remember me?
你没有资格去死
You don't get to die.
不可以
No.
这就是
And this-- this--
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表