他会问很多问题
He has a lot of questions.
你意思是我可以回答 但只能简单回应
You're saying I can answer, just minimally.
像是上证人席作证一样
Almost like you're on a witness stand.
尽可能只回答是或不是
Yes no answers when possible.
这段对话会被全程记录
This interaction is gonna be recorded
希望可以用作呈堂证供
and ideally it could be used in court.
所以我们想确保
Which is why we want to make sure
你没有故意引导被告
that you aren't leading the defendant.
这不是容易的事
This is asking a lot.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我没问题的
I've got this.
我惹你生气了 对不起
I made you angry. I'm sorry.
我最近好像经常惹别人生气
I seem to do that a lot lately.
我的记忆一片空白
I-I just don't remember anything,
所以当遇到可能记得我的人
so when I meet someone who might remember me,
我就变得...
I just get...
太贪心了
greedy.
你说得没错
Uh, you were right.
我们确实是在第二大街遇到的
We did meet on 2nd Street
当时你在加州的印第奥市
when you were in Indio, California.
我去加州了
I went to California?
好吧 那...
Okay. Well, uh...
还有呢 我们是怎么遇见的
what else? How did we meet?
你在找房♥子
You were looking for a property.
我是地♥产♥经纪
I was a real estate agent.
然后呢
And then?
然后
And then, um...
你上了车
you got into the car.
好 我上了车 接下来呢
Okay, I got into the car, and what next?
我们开车走了
We started to drive.
但你其实不想看♥房♥♥子
But you didn't want to see that property.
你是想去别的地方
You wanted to go somewhere else.
为什么
Why?
有很多地方我感到很熟悉
Look, a lot of this is familiar.
比如你的脸
Like-like your face.
我记得你的脸
I remember your face.
我记得你开车的画面
I-I can see you driving.
还有你的香水
And your, y-your perfume,
我知道我以前闻到过
I know that I've smelled it before.
等等
Wait, are...
我们是夫妻吗
are we married?
不是
No.
但你爱我
But you love me?
不是 -好
No. - Okay.
我结婚了吗
Was I married?
是的
Yes.
你认识我妻子吗
Do you know my wife?
抱歉
Sorry, it's just...
我看着你就会...
I look at you and I-I see...
想到另一个人
I see someone else, too.
希德妮
Sydney.
不不不 我的妻子
No, no, no, my wife.
我的妻子叫希德妮
My wife's name is Sydney.
求求你坐下
Please, please, please sit down.
你知道希德妮吗 你认识她吗
D-D-D-Did you know Sydney? Do you know her?
我不认识她 但无论她是谁
I don't know her, but whoever she is
她该庆幸你现在被关起来了
should be glad you're locked up.
你为什么这么说
Why-why would you say that?
我...
What...?
我做了什么 求...
What did I do? Ple--
别走 求你告诉我
Hey! Tell me, please!
刚才那样做需要很大的勇气 -谢谢
That took a lot of courage. - Thanks,
但我最后搞砸了对吗 我不该说那句话
but I messed up at the end, didn't I? I shouldn't have said that.
毕竟他很明显是被关起来了
I... I mean, it's obvious he's locked up.
他戴着手铐 -他只是不知道原因
He's cuffed. - He just doesn't know why.
谢谢你来帮忙 萝蒙娜
Thank you for your help, Ramona.
谢谢你们让我看到
Thank you for letting me see
他已经不是过去的他了
that he's not who he used to be.
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
我要和家人重聚
I'm gonna get my family back.
如果我们需要你出庭作证呢
If we need you on the stand?
我会替所有
I'll be the voice
被他杀害的人发声
for everyone he silenced.
我和希德妮有两个孩子
Sydney and I, we have two kids.
她们在哪里 发生了什么
Where are they? What happened?
你认为她们遇到了什么事
What do you think happened to them?
最糟糕的事
The worst.
好
Okay.
是什么事
And what is that?
他们死了
They died.
一场大火
A fire.
我一直做噩梦
I keep having these terrible nightmares
梦见这场火灾 浓烟滚滚 烈焰翻腾
about this fire, and there's smoke and flames.
人们惨叫着想逃出来
And people are screaming to get out,
我帮不了他们
and I can't help them.
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
不是
No.
那是发生了车祸吗
Was it a car accident?
她们死了 而我活下来了
Did they die and I survived?
不是
No.
但她们是死了
But they're dead?
不是
No.
那她们在哪里
Then where are they?
为什么没来看我
Why haven't they come to see me?
你不如试着回想关于她们的事
Why don't you try to remember everything you can about them?
希德妮的笑容能让我的心融化
Sydney has a smile that just melts me.
霍莉是我们的长女
Holly is our oldest one,
哈洛是小女儿
and Harlow is our little one.
她喜欢打篮球
She likes basketball.
我们住在西雅图
And we, we live in Seattle.
我有家人 我想见她们
I have a family. I want to see them.
伊莱亚斯
Elias...
这绝无可能
...that's never gonna happen.
你再也见不到她们了
You're never gonna see them again.
我真的不明白为什么
I just don't understand why.
你们不是来保护我的
You're not here to protect me.
你们来这里是为了阻止我伤害其他人
You're here to protect other people from me.
深切缅怀小威廉·莱蒙诺
成功了对吗 萝蒙娜帮上忙了
So it worked. Ramona helped?
是的 她会和家人重聚
She did, and she's getting her family back.
但沃特
But Voit...
现在只看到好的一面 徒剩一副躯壳
only sees the good and is a shell of himself.
老天
Oh, my.
狗血大剧来袭 康妮刚才在家里大失控
Incoming drama alert. Connie lost it at the house,
我们好说歹说才安抚下来 算是吧
and we were able to talk her down-- sort of--
但她拒绝坐我们的车
but she refused to drive here with us
现在她说她不来了
and now she's saying she's not gonna come in.
不参加她儿子的葬礼
To her son's funeral?
是的
Yeah.
她在哪里
Where is she?
外面
Outside.
别管我了 -不行
Please, just let me be. - No, I can't.
你别这样
Come on.
女士们 我能加入吗
You mind if I, uh, join you, ladies?
我刚才跟康妮说 她这样做会后悔的
I was just telling Connie that she's gonna regret this.
孩子们需要她
The boys need her.
洁妮芙也需要你
Jennifer needs you.
我们三个
The three of us.
我们是这群人中最智慧的 你们说呢
We're the wisest of the bunch, wouldn't you say?
话是这样说
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表