剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
你们搞那些的时候 我在他们家
I was at their home with you when you pulled that shit.
他也是我们的朋友 - 我知道
He was our friend. - I know.
但你不了解全部真♥相♥
You don't have all the facts, though.
没错
No, I don't.
但你也不能告诉我全部真♥相♥对吧
And you can't tell me all the facts, can you?
所以我一开始是不想跟你出去的
That's exactly why I was reluctant to go out with you in the first place.
我不想再重蹈覆辙了
I don't want to repeat all the mistakes.
我真的希望你能了解一点点
I wish you had just one small idea ...
我费了多大劲 花了多少功夫 跟你在一起
of all the shit I've had to do to try and make this work between us.
我真的希望你能了解
I really wish you knew.
又来这套 - 是啊 我的工作就是这样
More classified bullshit. - Yeah, that's my fucking job.
这就是问题啊
Which is exactly the problem.
那你诱惑我之前 就应该想清楚吧
Maybe you should have thought of that before you led me on.
是你先凑上来的吧 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
I think you led yourself on. - Fuck you!
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
你丫聋了吗 - 没事吧
Are you fucking deaf? - Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah!
特雷西要走了
Tracy was just leaving.
再见 克雷恩先生
Goodbye, Mr. Crane.
再见 克雷恩先生
Goodbye, Mr. Crane.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
真没想到中情局副局长居然
I wouldn't have expected the deputy director of the CIA
会来参加叛徒的葬礼
to show up to the funeral of a traitor.
你我都知道戈登不是叛徒
We both know that Gordon wasn't a traitor.
中情局也知道 只是不会承认
The CIA knows it, too, only they'd never admit it.
我参加过不少人的葬礼
I've been to a number of funerals..
因为我自认为对他们的死负有责任
for people whose deaths I felt personally responsible..
但我下定决心这是最后一个
but I am determined that this will be my last.
要是我下决心杀了你呢 就当是上个保险
And what if I determined to kill you? Just to make sure?
你杀人杀上瘾了啊 乔 小心点
You’re getting a taste for it, Joe. Be careful.
反正我就要退休了 我想告诉你
Anyway I am retiring and I though you might want to know
我已决定说出一切
that intend to make a full confession.
这是你和上帝之间的事 我们其他人对此不感兴趣
That's between you and your god. It's of no interest to the rest of us.
所以我才要选择一个更为公开的平台
Which is why I'm planning to avail myself of a more public forum.
照顾好自己 乔
Take care of yourself, Joe.
国会山今天忙着准备迎接
Capitol Hill was buzzing today with preparations for..
万众瞩目的中情局副局长鲁尔·阿伯特的证词
CIA deputy director Rueul Abbott's much anticipated testimony.
自从威廉·柯比在70年代
Not since William Colby gave up the Agency's...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抖落中情局的丑事之后 情报界
...family jewels back in the 1970s has the intelligence community...
已经很久没有如此紧张了
...been so on the edge of its seat.
询问的核心一定是已故中情局官员马蒂·弗罗斯特
Sure to be a central focus of questioning are the controversial allegations...
所提出的富有争议的指控
made by late CIA officer Marty Frost.
如果副局长哪怕是证实了弗罗斯特档案中的部分信息
If the deputy director confirms even some of the information in the Frost dossier...
这部分信息中情局原本是予以否认的话
...which the Agency has denied...
那么此事的连锁反应将波及整个美国情报界
..the ripple effects could spread throughout the American intelligence community.
让我们转到国会山 进一步了解阿伯特的证词
For more on the Abbott testimony, we go now to the Capitol.
我不会喊的
I won't scream.
我知道
I know.
喂 你好吗 - 鲁尔·阿伯特死了
Hey, how you doing? - Reuel Abbott is dead.
什么
What?
打开电视
Turn on the TV.
好 等一下
Yeah. Yeah. Hold on..
消息来源已经证实中情局副局长鲁尔·阿伯特
Our sources have just confirmed that deputy director of the CIA Reuel Abbott
已经死于溺水
has been found dead after an apparent drowning..
好 一会儿再打给你
Yeah. I'll call you back.
当局还未发布任何官方消息
Authorities have not yet released any official information.
社交媒体上已出现多种理论
Theories have already been floated on social media..
主要是因为阿伯特先生之死
..around the suspicious timing of the death,
恰巧发生在他向国会作证之前
just ahead of Mr. Abbott's planned testimony before Congress.
时间到了 克雷恩先生
Time's up, Mr. Crane.
你们这群混♥蛋♥ - 祝贺你
Bastards. - Congratulations.
实至名归 - 我们会想你的
Well deserved. - We're going to miss you.
我好像钓到了
Hey, I think I got one..
没错
Yeah!
收回来 把它弄过来
Bring him in. Get him, get him!
好大啊 - 可以吃
That's a big one. - We can eat this guy.
长得不错 养起来吧
Looks good. We'll keep him.
瞧瞧 - 很好
Look at that! - Good!
我会钓鱼了 - 优秀
All right. I'm a fisherman. - Well done.
我没带武器 - 小心驶得万年船
I'm not armed. - You can never be too careful.
我能坐这儿吗
Mind if I join you?
没想到会见到我
Surprised to see me?
不是 经过了那事之后
No. After what we went through..
谁想招募对方都很自然
..we are each a natural target for recruitment by the other.
如果你不来找我 我可能也会去找你
If you hadn't approached me, I probably would have approached you.
我不需要招募你啊 林鸱
I don't need to recruit you, Potoo.
我怎么听不懂你在说什么呢
Am I supposed to understand what that means?
我在湖边认出了你的声音 但就是想不起来在哪儿听过
I recognized your voice at the lake. I couldn't figure out from where.
后来突然想起来了
And then it hit me.
那天晚上你打给沃克告诉他
You see, I was in the car that night when you called Volk..
乔·特纳要去见瓦西里的时候 我在车里
to tell him that Joe Turner was on his way to meet Vasili.
你跟我一样 两边站队
You are just like me. Playing both sides.
你就是沃克埋伏在安全屋的那个人 是吧
You were a Volk's man at the safe house, weren't you?
本来应该是当帮手
The one who was supposed to have his back.
却给他松了绑又打死了他 为了给自己洗白
You untied him and you shot him, to make yourself look like the hero.
你是谍战小说看多了吧
You sound as ridiculous as a spy novel.
这招很聪明 换我也会这么做
A smart play. I would have done the same thing.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true..
那咱俩不就是互有把柄吗
..then wouldn't we have dirt on each other?
那不就能 - 一笔勾销吗
Don't those things just... - Cancel each other out?
对 - 我也是这么想的
Yeah. - My thoughts exactly.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我回到外情局了 得确保我的秘密是安全的
I'm back with the SVR. I need to make sure my secret is safe.
安全吗 - 我退休了
Is it? - I'm retired.
是啊 从中情局退休了 - 从哪儿都退休了
Yeah, from the CIA. - From everything.
也就是说你不会再给莫斯科发报告了
So you won't be filing any new reports with Moscow?
不会了
No.
那就好
That's good.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice life.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我总是想起这地方 - 是吗 想起什么了
I've been thinking about this place a lot. - Oh yeah. What about it?
你买♥♥了多久了 花了你多少钱
How long have you had it? And how much it must have cost you.
你干了多久了 - 你说什么呢
How long have you been doing this? - What the fuck are you talking about?
我退休了 - 是啊 从中情局退休了
I'm retired. - Yeah, from the CIA.
从哪儿都退休了
From everything.
也就是说你不会再给莫斯科发报告了
So you won't be filing any new reports with Moscow?
不会了
No.
我在耍她呢 我想把她招过来当我的线人 就这样
I was playing her. I was going to recruit her and make her my asset. That's it.
但你迟了一步
Only, you were too late.
她现在是我的线人了
She's my asset now.
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥探员
She's a Russian agent.
你真的相信她的鬼话
You're seriously going to believe the word of...
她很有说服力
She's very convincing.
这是他们的拿手好戏 他们很擅长
This is what they do. And they're good at it.
他们就是这么对付戈登的 现在又来
They did it to Gordon, and now they're doing it...
事是你做的
It's what you do.
这么说来你已经认定了
So you've made up your mind, then?
对
Yeah
你总是有些自不量力 是吧
You're always a little out of your depth, aren't you?
乡下人 心比较大
People in the country are..more trusting.
经常不锁门 也不装警报系统
They tend to leave their doors unlocked. They don't even have alarm systems.
所以 你要崩了我吗 乔
So, you're just going to shoot me, Joe?
你不就是这样打死了鲍勃吗
Isn't that what you did to Bob?
你知道吗 我本来打定主意要冷静地告诉你
You know, I told myself that I was going to calmly tell you..
我会怎么处置你
..what I was going to do to you.
给你发言的机会
Give you a chance to say your piece.
因为我想让你知道 这不是复仇
Because I wanted you to know that this is not an act of vengeance.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表