剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰 前情提要
Previously on Condor...
他改变主意了 想帮忙 - 怎么帮
He changed his mind, wants to help. - Help how?
他在查文件 他觉得戈登被人陷害了
He's going over the files. He thinks Gordon's been set up.
我在俄情报局有个线人
I have an asset inside the SVR
一周前他给了我一份文件
A week ago he passed me a file
文件里表示戈登·派珀是给俄♥罗♥斯♥人做事的
indicating that Gordon Piper was working with the Russians.
我不能再这样下去了 总觉得他们知道
I can't do this anymore.
你联♥系♥中情局的时候 不能说我帮了你
When you contact the CIA, you must not say that I helped you.
我得请你再帮我最后一个忙
I need to ask you for one last favour.
我认为该间谍的反水造成了人员伤亡
I'm suggesting that the mole's treachery is getting people killed...
也正以我们尚未察觉的方式造成其他损伤
...and causing other damage in ways we cannot begin to know.
所以就算咱俩彼此看不顺眼
So as much as we may dislike each other personally...
我对你没个人意见
I don't have a personal opinion about you.
所以就算我看不惯你
So as much as I dislike you personally,
我也秉持透明公开的态度给你看了我的报告
I showed you my report in a spirit of openness
这是从鲍勃办公室里找到的同一张照片
This is the same photo from Bob's office.
你可以放假文件 但你如何让一个无知的人拿钱呢
And you can plant fake files but how do you make an innocent man take a payoff?
戈登收了俄方特工的钱
Gordon took money from a Russian intelligent agent.
不能再等了 - 我同意
No more waiting - I agree
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favour?
披萨来了
The pizza's here.
我请求他们派我来抓你
I asked them to let me be the one to come and get you.
特雷西 我不知道你在说什么
Tracy, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
里奥尔·里什科特 你收了他的钱
Lior Lishkott. You took money from him.
美国人会找你的 你得消失一阵子
You are going to have to go away for a while.
我得离开多久
How long do I have to go away for?
救护车 - 什么救护车
The ambulance ...! - What ambulance?
他们怎么弄来的
How'd they get it?
你从哪找的救护车 - 租的
Where'd you get the ambulance? - Rented it.
你朋友 活下来的那个 他会把我露出去吗
Your friend...the one who's alive Is he going to tell anyone my name?
他不知道你叫什么
He doesn't know your name.
有进展了 你可能想知道
Hi. There's been a development I thought you'd want to know about.
戈登被捕了 - 嗯
Gordon's been picked up. - Okay
我和你一起去 - 我就在你家门前
I'll come in with you. - I'm out front.
我为自己的所作所为而不耻
I feel terrible for what I've done.
你什么都没干 你还替他说话了
You didn't do anything to him. You defended him.
我也一直这样安慰自己
That's what I keep telling myself.
这是戈登咎由自取 怪不到你
This is on Gordon. Your not responsible
我也这么想 他的决定害自己到这般田地
I keep telling myself that, too. And it was his decision so
但我都没去拉他一手 眼睁睁看着他堕落下去
But I didn't try and help him. I saw him getting worse.
酗酒 财务问题 以及和伊娃吵架
The drinking and the money problems and the fights with Eva...
他很受伤 我没伸出援手 反而冷眼旁观
He was hurting. I didn't reach out. I did the opposite.
你真应该瞅瞅我押他出去时 伊娃看我的眼神
You should have seen the way Eva looked at me when I walked him out of the house
那眼神都要杀了我一样 他的孩子
Like she wanted to kill me. His kids...
如果戈登是无辜的 我们就有机会证明他的清白
If Gordon is innocent, we will have a chance to prove it.
他交代什么了吗 - 没 他现在被完全孤立起来
Did he say anything? - No. He's really isolated.
罗宾打算让他坐一宿 然后早上再审
Robin's gonna let him sit overnight and question him in the morning.
我还是相信戈登是被设计了
I still believe that Gordon was set up.
我都不知道自己相信什么了
I don't know what I believe any more.
救护车的调查有进展吗
Anything on the ambulance?
我出发的时候他们还在建表呢
They were still setting up a spreadsheet when I left.
好吧 等早上了
Okay. 'Til the morning...
我想你了 朋友 - 真希望局面能好一点
I've missed you, my friend. I wish the circumstances were better.
至少你的人看上去似乎已经上钩了
At least it looks as though your people have taken the bait.
他们不是我的人
They're not my people.
可能还有问题 - 谁 - 乔·特纳
There may still be a problem. - Who? - Joe Turner.
他认出了档案里我在帕特里奇办公室放的照片
He recognised the photo from the file I planted in Partidge's office.
他很聪明 - 我会搞定的
He is smart. - I'll handle it.
不行 如果特纳有什么三长两短 只有引来更多关注
No, if anything happened to Turner it'll only bring more heat.
我在密切监视他的动向 他信任我
I'm keeping him close. He trusts me.
如果有必要 我会动手的
If it needs to be done, I'll do it.
还有个亟需解决的问题 我们找来做西林那事的人 丹·莱茨
There's another loose end to tie. The guy we used for the Sirin job, Dan Letts...
我觉得他认不出我 但是
I don't think he could ID me but...
何必冒这个险呢
...why take the chance?
莫斯科那边有说西林怎么发现我的了没
Any word from Moscow on how Sirin found out about me?
我们正在调查 你还得留在这儿
We're investigating. You're going to have to stay here.
等你退休 不管是莫斯科的豪♥宅♥
nice apartment in Moscow...
还是乡间别♥墅♥ 大把的钞票 随你挑
dacha in the country, money, whatever you want
时机不对啊 我遇到了一个人
The timing's not good. I've met someone.
我在考虑退出 - 退出
I'm thinking about getting out. - Getting out?
组织可能会把你视为不利因素 - 这算是威胁吗
You could be seen as a liability. - Is that a threat?
我没威胁你
Not by me.
你觉得我会变成三面间谍吗 - 有风险
You think I'm gonna become a triple agent? - The risk...
我没有理由透露任何事
I don't have any reason to say anything to anybody...
反倒有很多理由保持沉默
...and every reason not to.
我们首次见面时 你还是个野心勃勃的人
When we first met, you were a man with thwarted ambitions...
极其渴望干一番大事
...and a burning desire to do something great.
即便这种野心蛰伏了许久 也从未消失
That never goes away, even if it goes dormant for a while.
故人不再 我现在只想简简单单过日子
I'm not that man anymore. I want a simple life now.
莫斯科不会让你胡来的
Moscow may not allow it.
为什么莫斯科在乎我退休之处
Why does Moscow care where I retire?
要是你在莫斯科 就能让世界知道
If you were in Moscow, you could let the world know...
我们渗透到中情局的程度
...the extent of our penetration into the CIA.
这本身会对公♥关♥形象造成出乎意料的一击
That in itself is a public relations coup.
这跟莫斯科没半点关系 是因为你想要功劳
This isn't about Moscow. This is about you, and you want the credit.
功劳我想和你平分
I want us to get the credit.
这么多年 干了这么多事
All that work... all those years...
又是为了什么
What were they for?
他还好吗 - 他看上去像好的吗 - 这是出什么事了
Does he look okay? What the fuck happened?
你到底在哪 我给你打好几次电♥话♥了 赶紧回电
Where the fuck are you? I call and I call. Call me back!
我特么吓死了 我觉得有人在监视我
I'm really fucking scared. I think someone's watching me.
见鬼
Damn...
来点甜点吗
Would you like some dessert?
你要是需要吃心脏那些药的话 现在该吃了
If you have any heart medication, now would be the time to take it.
必须要接吗
Do you have to get that?
是我的助手 确认一下我的安全
It's just my assistant. She's checking up on me.
我明早再打给她
I'll call her in the morning.
你想不想再看下我家其他地方
So would you like to see the rest of the house?
你肯定还没去过楼上
I don't believe you've been upstairs yet.
乐意之至
I'd like that very much.
感觉爽吗 - 爽
Does that feel good? - Oh, yeah...
你在等人吗 - 没
Are you expecting someone? - No.
卡拉啊 - 抱歉来之前没告诉您
Hi, Carla. - Sorry to show up unannounced.
我给您打了好几通电♥话♥
I tried calling a few times
怎么了
What's wrong?
联邦调查局那边的联♥系♥人打给我
I got a call from a contact over at the FBI.
他们派到CIMC的人已经逮捕了咱们一个人
Their embedded at CIMC has taken one of our people into custody.
是谁
Who?
戈登·派珀
Gordon Piper.
滑你妹的稽
Oh, fucking hilarious!
你觉得这很好玩吗 这东西可以要我的命
You think this is funny? This shit could kill me!
一群混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholes!
请进
Come in!
看什么好东西呢
Watching anything good?
早上好 - 还以为你乐意见我呢
Good morning. - I thought you'd be happier to see me.
你刚抓了一个我的人
You've just taken one of my people into custody.
一个在我手下工作多年的间谍
A mole operating right under my nose for years.
如果不能幸灾乐祸 赢了又有何用
What good is winning if you don't get to gloat?
别伤害我 我没恶意
Don't hurt me, I come in peace.
我送裘德去学校 要捎你一程吗
I'm taking Jude to school. Do you need a lift?
不用了 我骑车 - 好
No, I'll ride my bike. - Okay
你打扮这么正式干什么
Why are you all dressed up?
我今天有一场重要的约会 - 约了谁
I have an important meeting today. - With who?
我要找人去说一下鲁尔·阿伯特的事
I'm going to talk to someone about Reuel Abbott.
我一直在想你说的话
I've been thinking about what you said...
如果有办法追究他的责任
...and if there's a way to hold him accountable...
追究他所做的那些事
...for what he's done to this family...
我会和你一起
...I'm with you to get it done.
好啊 - 我想让你保证 要离他远点
Good. - I want you to promise me that you're going to stay away from him.
他就一恶棍 我不知道他有什么能耐
He's a a evil prick and I don't know what he's capable of.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表