剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
我请求他们派我来抓你
I asked them to let me be the one to come and get you.
你请求了谁
You asked who?
我觉得这样能避免激烈冲突和尴尬
I thought it would be less invasive, less embarrassing.
我听不懂你说什么 - 里奥尔·里什科特
What the fuck are you talking about? – Lior Lishkott.
他怎么了 - 你收了他的钱
What about him? - You took money from him.
这我可以解释 - 会给你机会解释的
I can explain that. - Yeah, you'll get a chance to.
他找我去工作 - 你有工作 不久之前还有
He offered me a job. - You have a job. At least you had one.
你说真的吗 - 我会拿这种事开玩笑吗
Are you fucking serious? - You think I'd joke about this
这是去年冬天
Oh, yeah, that was in the winter last...
我们去远足了 - 你的眼睛跟你♥爸♥一模一样
We were hiking. - You've got your dad's eyes.
我得走了 有工作
I have to go. It's work.
不知道 什么时候回来
I'll see you... I'm not sure...
戈登
Gordon?
戈登 出了什么事
Gordon. What is going on?
他们要问我话 - 谁要问你话
They want to ask me some questions. - Who wants to ask you some questions?
是那笔钱的事
About the money.
特雷西 出了什么事 - 别问他 他不是以朋友身份来的
Tracy, what is going on? - Don't ask him. He's not here as a friend.
来 听着 不会有事的
Come here. Look, it's gonna be okay.
你做了什么 戈登
What did you do, Gordon?
戈登 你到底做了什么
Gordon, what the fuck did you do?
别碰我 - 特雷西 怎么
Don't fucking touch me, man. - Tracy, what...
不是我害你 是你害了自己 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
I didn't do this to you. You did this to yourself - Fuck you!
这也是你自找的
You did that to yourself, too.
你出了什么事 我等了一小时
What the hell happened to you earlier? I waited an hour.
我被跟踪了
I was followed.
被谁 - 美国人
By whom? - The Americans.
我跟派珀见面的时候 他们在码头 出什么事了
They were at the marina when I met with Piper. What's going on?
你甩掉他们了吗 - 最终甩掉了
Did you lose them? - Eventually.
你是利用了我去陷害派珀吗 - 是的
Did you use me to set Piper up? - Yes.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
从行动角度来说 没必要让你知道
It wasn't of operational significance for you to know.
你得消失一阵子
You are going to have to go away for a while.
妈的
Fuck.
美国人会找你的
The Americans will be looking for you.
我怎么跟老婆交代
What am I supposed to tell my wife?
我得离开多久
How long do I have to go away for?
我一直联♥系♥不上你
I was trying to get in touch with you.
抱歉 一直到现在才脱身 在这里说安全吗
Sorry. I couldn't get away until now. Is it safe to talk?
安全 没别人
Yeah. We're alone.
胳膊没事吧 - 没事 死不了
Is your arm okay? - Yeah, I'm gonna live.
我的两个人死了 你知道吗 他们都有家人
Two of my guys didn't make it. You know that? They have families.
他们会有人照顾的 局里有暗箱基金
They'll be taken care of. There's an Agency slush fund.
局里这单活可干得烂透了
That was a very dirty job, even for the Agency.
我们需要集中精力 把证据都抹干净
We need to stay focused and just wipe everything down.
你从哪儿弄来的救护车 - 租的
Where did you get the ambulance? - Rented it.
是你租的 - 我跟他们说是用来拍电影的
You rented it? - I told them we were making a movie.
你用了真名吗 - 你说要快
Did you use your real name? - You said to go fast.
结果太快了 我跟你说过
It was too fast. I told you that.
还有你那个小子 真有两把刷子
And that boy of yours, he had real skills
你说这单活很容易 容易个屁
You said it was an easy job. That was not an easy job.
我的情报有误 - 那人是谁
I got bad intel. - Who the fuck was that guy?
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报官员
Russian intelligence officer.
你朋友 活下来的那个 - 莱茨
Your friend. The one who's alive. - Letts.
你信任他吗 他会把我的名字说出去吗
Do you trust him? Is he gonna tell anyone my name?
他不知道你的名字
He doesn't know your name.
咱们用过的一次性手♥机♥呢
Where's the burner we were using?
局里最好处理好这些
The agency better fucking take care of their...
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表