剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
为什么 - 因为你很帅
Why? - Because you're cute.
喂罗密欧 - 抱歉
Ey! Romeo! - Oh! I'm sorry.
你就是要烦我对吧 再来一杯吗
You realy enjoy making me miserable? Want another drink?
什么 - 要不要再来一杯 你神游了啊
Sorry, what? - Do you want another drink, come from the auter space?
你好烦 别拉他喝酒了
You're a such bad influence, leave him!.
能去看电影吗妈妈 - 可以吗梅 - 去吧 不要看恐怖片
Can we watch a movie, can we mom? - Yes, it's ok,Mae? - Yeah!, sure, just nothing to scary
我去问下萨米 - 不用担心啦 他估计在抽大♥麻♥而已
Excuse me, I'm just gonna go check on Sammy. - I would worry about him, he probably just, you know, smoking weed.
不好笑哦 戈登 - 他都笑了呢
Hylarious, Gordon. - He laughed out. I told you
不好笑 - 好笑的是我没开玩笑
Wasn't fun. - Funny thing is I'm not joking.
我就是想问下萨米的情况 他在家的吧
I didn't want to call Sammy and snort, but he's there right?
在呢 跟安德斯一起玩彩虹六号♥围攻呢
Yes, he and Anders are playing Rainbow Six Siege.
这游戏怎么跟一帮八岁小姑娘组成的海豹突击队似的
That sounds like a Navy SEAL team made up by eight year girls.
你没玩过彩虹六号♥围攻啊 你可是吃大亏了
Do you never played Rainbow six? You've no idea what your missing.
我还希望你是打来找我的呢
I kinda hoped you call to talk to me.
抱歉 就是昨天之后我有点担心他
Sorry I just was worried about him after everything happend yesterday.
萨米往阿伯特鞋上倒可乐也没什么啦
I wasn't the last time who someone pour Cola on Abbott.
80年代好像还有这样一首广♥告♥歌♥呢
I think there was a jingle written about it in the 80's.
你咋这么好笑 - 我小时候口吃 用幽默保护自己
Why are you so funny? - I was a sttuder as a kid, humor was my defense.
我小时候穿了两年的腿支架
I was cobalt as a child and had to go with leg support for two years.
那你怎么一点都不好笑 - 去你的吧
Oh, damn ... Why aren't you funnier? - Fuck you!
你看着点他啊 - 好啊
Can you just keep an eye on him? - Yes.
你等会要不要来我家打电动
Do you want to come over and play Xbox later?
我再跟你说 - 好 拜
I'll let you know. - Okay. Bye.- Bye
我靠
Shit!
我靠
Shit!
你们也不管
Guys?
第一次做的不错嘛 - 我妻子之前每周都会来做义工
Not bad for your first time. - My wife did this every Sunday for many years.
最近去世了 两年前吧
She passed recently. actually It was two years ago.
有时候时光真的度日如年啊 - 是啊
Sometimes time doesn't move as quickly as you wanted to. - Yeah
我没在教堂见过你呢 - 外面更忙啊
So, I've never see you in church. - It's more work to do out here.
你呢 你结婚了吗
What about you? Are you married?
我更喜欢交男朋友和老公 有孩子估计也不错
I always prefer boyfriends than husbands. It would've be nice to have kids, thought.
我们有个儿子来着
We had a son.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我要走了 - 给你我的电♥话♥ 你会打给我的吧
I gotta go. - If I give you my number, would you call me?
当然了
Absolutely.
我都忘了美国早餐多丰富了 天啊
I just forgot how big american breakfast's are. Oh Jesus...!
在我家不要乱说上帝的名字 乔
Please, don't use the Lord's mane in vain in my house, Joe.
啊对不起 我不知道 - 逗你玩了 乔 老天爷
I'm sorry, I didn't know.... - Hell,fucking crist, I know, Joe! Relax.
看看这什么
Look what I have.
这是派珀家的糕点吗 -对啊 梅和乔带来的
Is that Plepler's? - Mae and Joe brought them over.
给派珀吃派珀家的糕点 配酒正合适啊
Pastries from Plepler's for the Pipers. Perfect for absorbing the drinks!
好像啊 - 我闻闻就行了
They're really good. - I just want to smell them.
再开一瓶提托来吧 - 我又不喝的啊
Can you get a bottle of Tito's? - I don't even drink. You can...
戈登 戈登
Gordon, Gordon!
有肾上腺素吗 - 我去拿
Do you have an adrenaline pen? - Should I get it? - Yes, I have it
你过敏了 别慌 没事的
You have had an allergic reaction, stay calm, It's gonna be ok
戈登 呼吸
Breathe, Gordon. Breathe...
好了 呼吸 - 没事了
It is good. Just breathe. - You'll be alright.
你是想杀了我吗 梅 - 我问了 他们说没有花生的
Are you trying to kill me, Mae? - They should not be peanuts in them!
没事了 - 永远不知道危险从何而来
It's over now. - You never know where it comes from.
勒死我了 亲爱的 - 抱歉
You're choking me, honey! - Sorry.
咱们去医院吧 - 不 我没事
We should go to the hospital. - No, I'm fine.
有时候 过敏反应之后还会 - 相信我 我没事
Sometimes, after an allergic reaction ... - Believe me ... I'm fine.
你没事吧 真没事吧 - 没事
You're ok, right, you're ok? - Yes.
你刚才吓死我了 不许再这样吓我 听见没
You just scared the shit out of me. Do not do that again, ok.
瓦西里·西林是你在莫斯科的上级吗
Was Vasili Sirin your superior in Moscow?
我的小组长
My group manager.
你在工作之余有跟他有过其它关系吗
And you had a relationship with him outside working hours?
肉体关系
Of a sexual nature?
是他强迫我的
He forced himself on me.
你是说他强♥暴♥了你
Do you mean he raped you?
他是我的上级 潜规则了我
He was my superior. He took advantage of his position.
你怎么没举报他
Why didn't you report him?
你上次见到他是什么时候 - 好几年前了
When did you last meet him? - It's been years.
你为什么问这些问题 他出事了吗
Why are you asking these questions? Has anything happened to him?
如果他出事了 你是什么感觉
What would you feel if something had happened to him?
没感觉 我对他没什么忠心
Nothing. I have no loyalty to him.
他有提过在美国情报部门的联♥系♥人吗
Did he mention his contacts in the US intelligence service?
没有
No.
他有提过鲍勃·帕特里奇吗 - 没有
Did he ever mention Bob Partridge? - No.
或是一个叫乔·特纳的人
Or a man named Joe Turner?
我在新闻上见过他一次
I've seen him on the news once.
如果他联♥系♥你 你会怎么做
If he contacts you, what would you do?
你让我怎么做我就怎么做
Whatever you order me.
很好 很好
Good good.
找什么呢
Need something?
这是12米游艇 - 好眼力
Is that a 42-footer? - You know your stuff.
我小时候经常跟我爸和鲍勃去钓鱼
When a was a kid, I used to fish with my dad and Bob.
瞧瞧我钓到的这条旗鱼 - 真不错
Check out this marlin I got. - Yeah
其实是别人钓到的
Actually someone else caught it.
但当时在场的所有人都照了相 所以
But everyone who was there took a picture, and...
现在这幅照片挂在全美一百多个不同的办公室 卧室和书房♥里
Now this photo hangs in a hundred different offices,dens and studies across america.
你和乔之间有过点什么吗 - 没有 他就像我弟
Is there ever been anyting between you and Joe? - No, he's like my brother.
而且他的状态一直很糟糕 - 太可惜了 他好帅啊
And he's always been kind of a mess. - It's too bad, He's so cute.
你和特雷西怎么样了 - 挺好的
How are things with Tracy? - There're good.
如果我想找男人 就想找像特雷西这样的 - 嗯 我明白
If i wanted to be with someone, I want to be with someone like Tracy. - Yeah, I get that.
你俩没事吗 - 没事 我是说
You guys are good? - Yes, I mean.. well ...
还是聊你男人吧 因为我一旦开始吐槽我老公 可能根本停不下来
Let's just stick with your love life, because If I start complaining about my husband I might not stop.
那我就没那么内疚了 毕竟刚才差点把他弄死
Well now I don't feel as bad about trying to kill him earlier.
说起暴♥力♥冲动 萨米为何要把可乐倒在鲁艾尔·阿伯特的鞋上
You know, speaking about violent impulses,why did Sammy pour Coke over Reuel Abbott's shoes?
萨米内心非常愤怒 - 对鲁埃尔·阿伯特吗
Sammy's got a lot of anger. - Against Reuel Abbott?
他觉得是他害死了他爸
He thinks he was involved in his father's death.
是他害死的吗
Was he?
梅 告诉我
Mae? Tell me.
我不应该说的 - 梅
I shouldn't. - Mae?
我没怎么跟人说过这事
I haven't really talked about this with anyone.
但自从我看到萨米有多伤心之后 我开始怀疑自己是否也还没走出来
But ever since I saw how much Sammy's hurting, I wonder if I havn't dealt with it myself.
乔和我要去开船 - 真的吗 现在吗
Joe and I are going out on the boat. - Really, right now?
是啊 你不是要带孩子去参加生日派对吗
Yes. Don't you and the kids have a birthday party today?
对啊 我自己也超想去 我就是那么喜欢跟小屁孩玩
Well, It's for me and kids, because we have so many friends in common
我只是说 咱俩不用都去吧
I just mean we both don't have to go.
太好了 那你带他们去吧 我和梅去开船
Oh perfect! Why don't you take them and then Mae and I going out on the boat.
你根本就不喜欢出海 - 这不重要
You don't even like the water. - It does not matter.
你可以不跟我商量就擅自做决定 但别耍我
You can inflict your decisions on me but you need to spare me the schtick.
你喜欢我耍你的 我待会儿就来耍耍你
You like my schtick. I'm gonna give you my schtick later.
你怎么这么不正经
You're so incorrectly reading the situation right now!
亲我一下嘛 - 老娘先吃口花生面包
Give me a kiss. - I'll just eat a peanut donut.
你知道吗 你最棒了 快走
You know what? You are the best. Come on.
太失礼了
I'm so sorry.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
她就是逞威风
She just breaking balls.
都不用到码头 还在路上她就晕船了 - 是吗 - 坐好了吗
She gets sea sick on the way to the marina. Oh yeah? - We're good?
妈的 手♥机♥忘带了 不好意思 等我一分钟
Hell! I forgot my phone. Sorry, two seconds.
山姆死后 有一天裘德和我在家看点映 突然有人敲门 是鲁埃尔
After Sam's died, Judd and I were at home watching a movie and there was a knocked door. It was Reuel.
他说我手上有我不该有的东西 他想要回去
He came and said I had something that I wasn't suposse to have and he wanted it back and..
还威胁了我和家人
..he threatened me and my family.
什么东西
What was it?
这事已经过去了 我要为家人考虑 - 我懂的 你不用告诉我
You know, this is in the past and I have my family to consider. - I understand, you, you don't have to tell me..
但我觉得你应该告诉西德妮·斯拉西
But I do think you should, talk to Sidney Thrush.
西德妮·斯拉西议员 - 她和我因为伤残军人项目 关系变得很好
Senator Sidney Thrush? - She and I got close trought Wounded Warriors.
当时 国会对鲁埃尔的调查就是由她总负责的
She was the one spear-heading for the congressional investigation about Reuel..
后来弗罗斯特档案就出现了
..when the Frost dossier came out.
拿到了 - 走吧
All good? - go ahead.
主公切腹自杀后 这些武士就都成了浪人
It's about this samurai how becomes ronin when their master commits harakiri..
主公必须死 是因为打了一个叫吉良的人 但其实吉良根本就是活该
..because he assaulted this guy named Kira. except kira totally got it comming.
这47个浪人天天喝得大醉 所以没人起疑心
But this 47 ronin all becomes alcoholic, so no one suspects shit.
他们等了一年才去报仇 把仇人杀了之后 全部自杀
They wait for over a year before taking their revenge and after they killed the guy all commit suicide.
这也太暗黑了 你的点是啥
It's fucking dark. What's your point?
你想找鲁埃尔·阿伯特报仇是对的 但你的方法是错的
You have the right idea about getting revenge on Ruel Abbott, you just want it the wrong way.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表