剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
关于思拉什对你的调查
It's about Thrush's investigation into you.
调查结束时没什么实质性的结果
The investigation was culminated without any substantive findings.
调查应该已经重新开始了 平息此事要一千万
I guess it's been reopened. That will cost you ten.
鸽子和松鼠 浣熊 老鼠一样与人类的生活分不开
Pigeons are synanthropes, like squirrels, raccoons, rats.
它们在人类创造的环境中茁壮成长
They thrive in environments made by humans.
通常被当成是害虫
Generally considered to be pests.
可以接受这些动物的存在 但没人喜欢
Synanthropes are tolerated, but unloved.
你真是伤我感情
You really hurt my feelings.
五百万 - 八百万
Five. - Eight.
七百万
Seven.
思拉什议员正在起诉你妨碍司法公正
Senator Thrush is pursuing an obstruction of justice charge against you.
怎么会 - 有人秘密作证了
How? - Someone gave a sealed deposition.
她的名字是梅·巴尔博 这个名字熟悉吗
Her name is Mae Barber. That name mean anything to you?
我会把钱汇过去的
I'll send the money round.
很好 别太久 在监狱里就更难运作了
Good, soon. It'll be harder to do from prison.
抱歉 妈妈 是工作上的事 我马上回来
Sorry, mom, this is for work. I'll be right back.
喂 - 我们要开战了 做好准备
Hello. - We're going to war. Get ready.
和一个17岁的男孩吗 - 还有他母亲
With a 17-year-old boy? - And the mother.
我认识反情报部门的人
I know people in counter intelligence
我认识副局长办公室的人
I know people in the deputy director's office
这些人能保护你的
These people can actually protect you.
所有这些资源都在中情局内部
All those resources are inside the CIA.
只要内奸还在
As long as the mole is out there...
我还是消失更好
Better if I just disappear.
我以为你会为你所做的一切买♥♥单呢
Hey, I thought you planned to pay for your passage.
不能把命搭进去啊
Not with my life.
那你就想看着别人把命搭进去吗
But you're willing to watch people pay with theirs?
更别提那些因你而受苦的人了
Not to mention all the people who are still suffering on your behalf.
这世上历来就没那么多公平可言
History has known less fair arrangements.
抱歉我骗了你 但这么多年我一直帮中情局做事
I'm sorry I lied but I've been helping the CIA for years.
你觉得他们就不会牺牲我吗
You don't think I was expendable in their eyes?
当我告诉他们我有生命危险时 他们派了你来
When I told them my life was in danger, they sent you...
还有一个照片跟我完全不像的护照
and the passport of a man who doesn't even look like me.
我为你的国家连命都豁出去了
I risked my life for your country.
那当我没说
Fuck it, then...
我们得去找沃克 - 不可能
We need to get to Volk. - It's not possible.
这是唯一的办法 他是唯一知道内奸身份的人
It's the only way. He's the only one who knows the identity of the mole.
你根本接近不了他
You won't get near him.
也许吧 但我知道有人可以
Maybe, but I think I know someone who can.
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of this.
她做的够多了 远超过了她的极限
She's done enough. She has been pushed past her limit.
只有到达极限 我们才能了解自己能力究竟有多大
It's only when we're at the limit that we discover what we're truly capable of.
狙击手已就位 女士
The overwatch team's in place ma'am.
据说所罗门王特别喜欢
It was said that King Solomon was especially fond
一个叫亚希雅的忠仆
of a loyal servant by the name of Ahiah.
一天 所罗门王在宫中款待死神
One day King Solomon entertained the angel of death in his court.
他看到在亚希雅倒酒时 死神脸上表情有异样
And he noticed a strange look on Death's face when he saw Ahiah pouring wine.
后来两人独处的时候 所罗门问死神是怎么回事
Later, when they were alone, Solomon asked him about it
死神说当他见到亚希雅时很惊讶
and Death admitted that he had been surprised to see Ahiah
因为他就在第二天的死亡名单上
for he was on Death's list for the very next day.
当晚 死神离开王宫时 所罗门就叫仆人离开这里
Later that night, when Death left the court, Solomon sent his servant away,
让他一定要一路跑到阿♥拉♥伯半岛以逃离死神的掌控
insisting that he ride all the way to Arabia to flee his date with Death.
那是所罗门最后一次看见亚希雅
That was the last time Solomon saw Ahiah.
但是后来所罗门又见到死神
But the next time Solomon saw the angel of death
死神给他讲了一个有趣的故事
Death told him a funny story.
我喝醉了
I am drunk.
我记得你说过再也不喝酒了
I thought you said you were never drinking again.
我说谎了
I lied.
他说那天在所罗门的王宫里看到亚希雅很意外
He said he was surprised to see Ahiah that day in Solomon's court
因为他没想到会在耶路撒冷见到他
because he hadn't been expecting to find the servant in Jerusalem.
谢谢你 - 谢谢
Thank you. Wow. - Thank you.
所以如果是别人钓的鱼 你就能吃了呗
So you have no problem eating fish if someone else catches it.
我这点虚伪都被你看穿了
You've exposed my hypocrisy.
抓到这么一大条鱼的感觉一定很棒吧
It must have been fun to catch this big motherfucker.
这是我见过的最大的鱼 好大一条
This is the biggest fish I have ever seen. It's gigantic.
死神在耶路撒冷见到亚希雅很意外
The angel of death was surprised to find Ahiah in Jerusalem ...
因为原本第二天死神要与他在阿♥拉♥伯半岛见面
because he had been planning to meet him the next day in Arabia.
太好吃了 你要尝尝鲑鱼吗
It is delicious. Are you going to take a bite of that salmon?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
所以 设法帮助亚希雅逃脱厄运的明智之主
So, the wise king in trying to help Ahiah to escape his destiny
最终把他最宠爱的仆人亲手送到了死神的身边
sent his favorite servant to the very place where death was waiting for him.
很好奇他对不喜欢的仆人会怎么处置
I wonder what he did to the servants he didn't like?
那么 这个故事告诉我们什么呢 你说吧
So, what does this story mean? - Yes?
告诉我们
It means...
谢谢你
Thank you.
山姆·巴尔博吗 - 是的
Sam Barber? -Yes.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
站起来 转过去 把手放在背后
Stand up for me, spin around and put your hands behind your back.
就站这儿 别动
Stay right there. Stand still for me.
叶卡捷琳娜
Ekatarina.
咱俩应该都认识一位朋友
I think we have a friend in common.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表