剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰 前情提要
Previously on Condor...
如果我不能过自己的生活 那杀掉帕特里奇
What was the point of killing Partridge and setting up Gordon
陷害戈登的意义何在
if I'm not free to live my life?
告诉我怎么就行了 我来动手
Tell me what I need to do to be done and I'll do it.
这不明摆着吗
Isn't it obvious?
不干掉他 咱俩都不安全
Neither one of us will be safe until he's eliminated.
你这一副要死了的样子
You look like a corpse.
我要是不帮你 你早就死了
You would already be dead if I hadn't helped you.
我不想再听你说了 - 那就听听你自己说的话
I'm done listening to you. - Then listen to yourself.
我要是不帮你 你早就死了
You would already be dead if I hadn't helped you.
如果你24小时之内不帮我们 那就要捅到俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥去了
If you don't help us then this goes to the Russian embassy in 24 hours.
你要怎么做
How?
我们把沃克引到一个安全的地方
We lure Volk to a secure location..
绑♥架♥他 然后刑讯逼供 逼他说出内奸到底是谁
..we kidnap him and then we force the identity of the mole out of him..
不择手段
..by any means necessary.
特纳威胁我
Turner's blackmailing me.
让我引你上套
He wants me to lure you into a trap.
撤诉
Drop the charges.
现在真的不方便 梅
This is a terrible time, Mae.
你发现我去找过斯拉西议员 你就逮捕了他
You found out that I spoke to Senator Thrush and you had him arrested?
梅 我很后悔
Mae! I deeply regret it.
真不好意思 让你听到这些
I'm so sorry you had to hear that.
这么说来 我在网上看到那些对你的报道 都是真的了
So, all the horrible shit I've read about you online, it's...it's all true.
阿伯特先生现在不在 拉金女士
I don't have Mr.Abbott for you right now Ms.Larkin.
告诉他 我知道派珀的事情是他搞的鬼
Tell him I know he planted the Piper story.
为什么阿伯特要泄露一个让我们难堪
Why would Mr.Abbott leak a story that makes us look bad...
而对您部门有利的新闻呢
and you and your department look good?
这样才他么吓人啊
That's the part that fucking scares me.
戈登 撑住 呼吸啊
Gordon, come on. Breathe!
你真的相信这女人会背叛自己人吗
You really think you can trust this woman to betray her own people?
我没得选 她也没得选
I don't have a choice. But neither does she.
我会按你要求的做 - 注意听电♥话♥ 我会联♥系♥你的
I will do what you asked. Stay by the phone. I'll be in touch.
你死哪儿去了
Where the fuck have you been?
我被耍了 - 被谁
I got played. - By who?
鲁尔 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Reuel, and the Russians.
凤♥凰♥消失了 可能死了
Phoenix is fucking gone. Probably dead.
给凤♥凰♥一点时间 她感觉安全了就会联♥系♥你的
Give Phoenix time. She'll reach out when she feels she can.
我说了 她 是吧
I said 'she', didn't I?
你搞毛啊 特雷西
What the fuck, Trace?
我有安全屋
I got a safe house.
其实不算是安全屋 但可以用
It's not really a safe house, but it'll work.
那咱们就去吧
Okay, let's do it.
你真够意思 特雷西
You're a good friend, Trace.
我到房♥子这边了 他们还没到 估计我得待一晚上了
I'm at the house. They're not here yet. Guess I'll get cosy.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
跟我玩起捉迷藏来了啊
I didn't know we were playing hide and seek.
他给了我一个地址 - 然后呢
He gave me an address. - So?
就这样啊
That's all.
他给你带到一个重金属摇滚的嘈杂之地 给个地址就完了
He got you into a metal concert to give you an address?
风格更像朋克 - 此举目的何在
It was more punk. - But why?
没准是怕在更公共一点的场合不好脱身吧
Perhaps he was afraid of being trapped in a more public place.
或者他不想让我听到跟你说了什么
Or he didn't want me to hear what he said to you.
也可能他就是想让你起疑
Or he doesn't want you to trust me.
如果你不了解我俩 可能就会觉得我们在密谋什么
If you can't understand us, you might think we're on to something.
那这人心眼还挺多啊
Then the man is a real genius.
你先请
After you...
病号♥怎么样了
How's the patient doing?
他那条腿一星期别动吧
He has to stay off that leg for a week.
别在这个节骨眼上就好了
If it was some other week...
你应该退出 这样还能活得久一些
You should quit. You'll live longer.
那些早就洗手不干 却英年早逝的货又怎么解释呢
What about all those suckers who quit and then die young?
你担心这事吗
Is that something you're worried about?
英年早逝
Dying young?
我父亲就是
My father died young.
他当时就在中情局做事
Well, he was with the CIA.
我好像明白山姆是怎么回事了
I think I understand what happened to Sam.
捍卫自身原则的时候
You can become so single-minded...
人可以非常固执
in the defense of your own principles...
殊不知 已忘了遵循这些原则
that you forget to follow them.
我能明白山姆是怎么迷失自我的
I can see how Sam lost himself to that.
那你呢
And what about you?
你迷失自我了吗
Have you lost yourself?
我偶尔会检查一下 索性还没
I check now and then, but not yet.
我不知道你和特雷西在密谋何事
I don't know what you and Trace are doing,
但你俩要互相照应啊
but please take care of each other.
还你
Go on...
别说出去啊
Don't tell anybody.
保密嘛 我在行
I'm good at keeping secrets.
你准备好了
You ready?
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
我们两个 就好像
Like the cheese in a mousetrap.
捕鼠器上的奶酪
Makes two of us.
嗨 保拉
Hi, Paula.
没有啊
No, I didn't.
伊娃
Eva?
真不好意思
I am so sorry.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
所以这里是中情局的安全屋
So this is a CIA safe house.
不是 我们还不知道内鬼是谁 所以不能相信局里
No. We still don't know who the mole is so we can't trust the Agency.
那谁在这里住
So who lives here?
没人住 户主上周死了 无亲无故
No-one. The owner died last week. No family.
等等
Wait.
我盯了一晚上了
I've been watching the place all night.
他们进去了 没别人
They're inside. They're alone.
谁啊
Who was that?
为了我的安全起见 我叫人先过去了
Someone I asked to come earlier, for my safety.
为咱俩的安全起见吧
You mean our safety.
对 就是这个意思
Yes, that's what I meant.
他说里面就他俩
He said they're in there alone.
那我们还等什么呢
What are we waiting for?
你觉得我不会叫点人手吗
Did you think I would let you do this alone?
岸边安全
The coast is clear.
屋里没人
The house is empty.
里面没人
There's nobody there.
你还真会糊弄人啊
You are a very good liar.
如果有人出♥卖♥♥♥你 绝不会是我
If you were betrayed, it wasn't by me.
你很有招 让我着了你的道
It is especially clever how you make me believe you.
我们得抓紧了
We need to hurry.
这么说来 我在网上看到那些对你的报道 都是真的了
So, all the horrible shit I've read about you on the web, it's all true.
乔 他醒了
Joe, he's coming to.
我记得你 显然你知道我的身份
I remember you. Obviously, you know who I am.
或者至少你以为自己知道
Or at least you think you do.
过去我也是了解自己的
I used to know myself, too.
知道自己能做什么 做不来什么
Things that I was and wasn't capable of.
为了获取情报 严刑拷问
Torturing someone for information..
也可能是出于任何理由
..or for any reason, really.
这种事本来是我完全
was something that would have fallen under the heading
想不到自己会去做的
of things that I could not imagine myself doing.
想不到自己会变成这种人
Or being a part of.
诀窍在于每次往前挪一点点
The trick is to get yourself there a little at a time .
扪心自问 不能逾越的那条线在哪
To ask yourself, "Where is the line that I simply will not cross?"
然后改变界线的位置
And then you move it.
挪一点点
Just a little.
然后再挪一点点
And then you just move it again.
再接着挪
And then you move it again..
如此循环往复
..and again.. .. and again..
直到你都认不出自己
Until you barely even recognize the person you used to be.
说吧 你安插的内鬼是谁
So. Who is your mole?
所以她选了你是吧
So she chose you?
下流的妓♥女♥
Dirty whore.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表