剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
我妈当时就这么想
Yeah, my mother certainly made the case.
不过你老妈看走眼了 当时结婚这决定明智的一匹
But your mother was wrong. It was the exact right thing to do.
反正咱俩就是知道
Somehow we both knew it.
在内心深处 在相识之前就知道这是对的
Somewhere deep inside where you know things before you know them.
我有很多遗憾
I have so many regrets
但你和孩子从没让我后悔过
but none of them are on the same continent as you and the kids.
抱歉 我还是别说了 - 不
I'm sorry. I better shut up. - No no.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我帮你口 宝贝
I'll do something just for you, baby.
我得出去透透气 - 好的
I'm have to head out for a couple of hours. - Okay
盯着点性♥爱♥百科全书
Keep an eye on encyclopaedia ??
确保他不会吃你剩下的泰式炒粉
Make sure he doesn't eat your pad Thai leftovers.
共舞一曲吧 - 不了 我这笨手笨脚的
Dance with me. - No, I have two left feet.
我才不信你的鬼话
I don't believe that for a second.
来吧 这样能更好化解直接接吻的尴尬
Come on. This way we can break the ice instead of going straight to kissing.
我手能这样放吗
Can I put my hand this way?
很好 - 谢谢
That's good. - Thank you.
那是什么
What is that?
我们去看看不
Shall we go see?
是一只夜莺 它都懵了 还觉得自己在外面呢
It's a songbird. He's confused. He thinks he's outside.
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
它死了吗
Is it dead?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你是怎么养活自己的
How do you feed yourself?
我微波炉用得好着呢
I'm pretty handy with a microwave.
我们得去超♥市♥一趟
We're going to the supermarket.
午饭我要给你做一桌 也没准是晚饭了
I'm making you lunch. And maybe dinner.
2018年瘟疫流行的谣言一直存在 其根源在于
The reason rumours have persisted about the near-plague epidemic of 2018...
特别委员会的报告为中情局开脱罪责 难以让人信服
...is the Special Commission's report exonerating the CIA was..well..unconvincing
他们期望我们相信中层之上
We are expected to believe that nobody above
无人与此事有关
middle management was involved in this thing
更不用说还有人得以幸存了
Not to mention anyone lucky enough to still be alive.
要检查下死亡人数吗
Shall we examine the body count?
埃尔顿·罗拉莫 中情局 死了
Elden Loramer, CIA. Dead.
他妻子艾瑞丝 死了
His wife Iris. Dead.
山姆·巴伯尔 中情局 死了
Sam Barber, CIA. Dead.
马蒂·弗罗斯特 中情局已退休 死了
Marty Frost, retired CIA. Dead.
盖瑞斯·麦诺尔 白沙首席执行官 死了
Gareth Minor, White Sands CEO. Dead.
凯勒布·伍尔夫 情报活动家 死了
Caleb Wolfe, Information activist. Dead.
别忘了在乔治城还死了11名中情局分♥析♥专家
And let’s not forget the 11 dead CIA analysts in Georgetown.
天哪 你这是要吓死我啊
Oh my God! You scared the shit out of me!
对不起 吓着您了 我很抱歉 我以为您不在家
Sorry to scare you. I am so sorry. I didn't think you were home.
不不不 是我的错 今天星期四 对不起
No, no, no. it's my fault. It's Thursday. I'm Sorry.
我应该出去转转 在家里快憋死了
I think I need to get out of the house. I was feeling all cooped-up.
你家洗衣粉用完了 - 好 我去买♥♥
You're out of detergent. - Okay. I'll get some.
谢谢
Thanks.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?.
什么 嗯
What? Yeah
我们会利用反光面 窗户啊 水洼啊 汽车啊
We use reflective surfaces. Windows, puddles, cars.
大脑有一部分永远停不下来
It's the part of the brain that never stops working.
总是感觉紧张 在寻找 在观察
It is always uneasy, searching, scanning.
我年轻的时候被灌输的理念就是
When I was a young man it was drilled into me
一旦放松警惕 就可能会死 或者比死更惨
that if I lowered my defences, I might die. Or worse.
这就是所谓的 手艺
It's what we call "tradecraft"
所以 你开车时
So, when you're driving...
是不是也会检查是否被 怎么说来着 跟踪
...are you checking to see if you're being, what's the word, tailed?
开车和走路时都会
If I'm driving or walking uh huh.
你发现过跟踪者吗
Have you ever spotted a tail?
好几十年没有了
Not in decades.
但你曾经发现过 这些跟踪者 - 对 很多次
But you have spotted them? These tails? - Yes, many times.
你是不是在说大话撩我 - 撩到了吗
Are you just trying to turn me on? - Is it working?
希望有撩到
I hope so.
我也想相信戈登是清白的
I want to believe that Gordon is innocent, but...
但是越来越困难了
...it's getting really difficult.
我曾经和你一样
I've been where you are.
面对着好朋友是内鬼的可能性
Facing a possibility that a good friend is a traitor.
我认识戈登太久了
You know someone for as long as I've known Gordon
久到以为可以相信自己的眼睛和判断力
you believe you can believe what your eyes see, trust your own judgement
是挺不好受的
Which is not always easy
这种被人灯下黑的感觉
when you feel like you've missed something sitting right in front of you
你说的是山姆·巴伯尔 - 是的
Are you talking about Sam Barber? - Yeah.
你们俩关系很好 - 对 他是我最好的朋友
You two are close, huh? - Yeah, he was my best friend.
我和梅在交往 感觉挺别扭的
It's a weird feeling I'm dating Mae
不 我为你们俩高兴
No. I'm happy for you both.
她需要从山姆的阴影里走出来
She needed to get over Sam...
而且你们俩很般配
...and you're good for each other.
帮我把这话告诉她行吗
Do me a favour and tell her that, huh?
我是伊娃 留言吧
It's Eva. You know what to do.
我是梅
Hey, it's Mae.
你的建议我考虑过了 我不想这么做
I thought about your offer and I don't want to pursue it.
我得从这件事里走出来
I need to try and get past this.
我觉得在这个时候跟思拉什议员见面 只会重新揭开伤疤
I think talking to Senator Thrush would just reopen old wounds at this point...
但我仍然很感谢你 再见
Thanks anyway. I really appreciate it. Bye.
我是伊娃 留言吧
It's Eva. You know what to do.
还是我 上一条留言当我没说
It's me again. Forget my last message.
救护车 - 什么救护车
The ambulance. - What ambulance?
他们怎么弄来的 - 谁怎么弄来的
How'd they get it? - How'd who get it?
你去建一个数据库
You need to set up a database..
失窃和租赁的救护车
...stolen ambulances and ambulance rentals
区域是特区 马里兰 弗吉尼亚 西弗吉尼亚 还有南北卡罗莱纳
in DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the Carolinas.
马上
Do it now.
你还好吗 - 还好 头疼而已
You all right? - Yeah. It's just a headache.
你有多久没睡觉了
When was the last time you got some sleep?
有一阵子了 也许我应该睡个午觉 但我感觉还好
It's been a while. I could probably do with a nap but I'm fine.
我送你去梅那儿 你去休息会儿
I'll drop you off at Mae's. You can get some rest.
找到的话打给你 走吧
I'll call you if we get a hit. Come on.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
你这是要溜去哪儿
Where are you trying to sneak in?
我要回家睡觉 昨天有人监视我
I'm going home to sleep. Someone was watching me yesterday.
你要陪我吗 - 我要开会
Do you want to keep me company? - I have a meeting.
是你的损失 - 也许我晚点会过来
It's your loss. - Maybe I'll come later.
那会儿我可能已经睡着了
Maybe I'll already be asleep.
我没法再干这种事了
I can't do this anymore.
我觉得不安全 晚上睡不着 总觉得他们知道
I don't feel safe. I can't sleep at night. I feel like they know.
你很安全 连我的人都不知道你是谁
You are safe Not even my own people know who you are.
我担心的不是你的人
It's not your people that I'm worried about.
现在我欠你的早还清了吧
Surely I have repaid my debt to you by now.
我们可以休息几星期 - 不行 我不能
We can cool it off for a couple of weeks. - No, I can't...
不是我让你陷入这种困境的 波琳娜
I didn't put you in this situation, Polina.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
给 你好像很冷 这会让你暖和点
Here. You look cold. This'll warm you up.
现在告诉我 你认识这人吗
Now tell me... do you know who this is?
付钱给派珀的人是里奥尔·里什科特 退役摩萨德
The guy who made the pay-off to Piper was Lior Lishkott. He's ex-Mossad.
他在泰森斯角开了一家私人安保公♥司♥
He has his own private security company in Tyson's Corner.
也许戈登打算离职去给他工作
Okay. Maybe Gordon's going to work for him in the private sector and that was just...
所以他预付了一笔钱
...advancing him some cash.
以色列人没法证实 但他们怀疑
The Israelis couldn't prove it but they suspected
里什科特是外情局的双重间谍
that Lishkott was doubling for the SVR.
所以他们搞了坎顿
So they shit Candon for it.
我拿到了搜捕令 联邦调查局想要 - 等一下
I got a warrant and the FBI wants... - Wait.
别犟了 特雷西 戈登收了俄♥罗♥斯♥特工的钱
C'mon, Tracy. Gordon took money from a Russian intelligence agent.
不能再等了 - 我同意
No more waiting. - I agree...
但你能帮我一个忙吗
Would you do me a favour?
找到了 瞧见没
There you go. See?
这是谁 - 儿子 他叫里科
Who's that? - That, son, is Rico.
好奇怪啊 看着自己的照片 却完全不记得拍过这张照片
That is so weird, seeing yourself in a photograph you do not remember taking.
披萨到了
Pizza's here.
嘿 真是没想到 进来吧
Hey. This is a surprise. Come on in.
我是来办公事的 - 什么意思
I'm here for work. - What does that mean?
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表