剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
回头见 - 回见
See you later. Yeah, see you soon...
我真应该告诉她 你到底是哪种人
I should tell her the kind of friend you really are, shouldn't I?
拜啦 好好玩 - 谢啦 拜拜
Bye! Have fun, you two. - Bye! Thank you.
我一开始以为每天都会出任务啥的
At first I imagined it would be like this all the time.
结果大部分都是做文书工作
But it's mostly paperwork.
你最开始干这个的时候幻想的工作内容是什么
What delusions did you have when you decided to do this?
干嘛问我
Why are you asking?
不是你说想要进一步了解我的吗
Excuse me, but didn't you just say you wanted to get to know me better?
那就需要提出问题回答问题啊
That requires asking questions and answering them.
我父亲跟你♥爸♥一样也在情报机构工作过
My father worked like yours in the intelligence service.
那你看到过我的信息吗 - 我了解你的一切
Have you read about me? - I know everything about you.
我见过你父亲一次 人很好
I met your father once. He was a great man.
我父亲是个酒鬼 家暴他老婆和三个女儿
He was a drunk who beat up his wife and three daughters.
你不是什么都了解 你只看得到资料里面的东西
You do not know everything. You only know what you have read.
你在想什么 - 什么
What are you thinking about? - Hm?
你好像神游了一下
Seemed like you went somewhere there for a second.
回来了
I'm back now.
你打包行李的时候我跟你妈妈聊了一下
I had a good chat with your mom while you were packing.
妈呀 她说啥了
Oh God! What did she say?
她问我是不是坚定的保守派
She asked me if I was true blue
真是抱歉 你咋说的
I'm sorry. What did you say?
我说我知道您会担心 我很保守的
I said I was where you were concerned.
太尴尬了
That's so embarrassing.
我能理解啦 她女儿要跟一个陌生男人出去过周末
I get it. Her daughter's going off for the weekend with some guy she doesn't know...
换我也会紧张的
I'd be nervous, too.
我自己也有点紧张呢
You know, I'm a little bit nervous, myself.
为什么啊
Really? Why's that?
为什么 因为我也不知道你要带我去哪里啊
Why? As far as I have no idea where you're taking me
是吗 不知道去哪会有点害怕吗
Oh yeah? Does it scare you not knowing where you're going?
有点吧
A little.
你觉得掌控的感觉很刺♥激♥吗
Do it turn you on to be in control?
很兴奋吧
Do you get off on that?
我喜欢你这么信任我掌控一切 我很享受这样
I like that you trust me to be in control. I get off on that.
没准你就是喜欢有秘密呢
Maybe you just like having secrets.
不 再也没秘密了 所以才去那里
No, no I'm done with secrets. That's why we're going on here.
真是悬念越来越深了 - 你会喜欢的 相信我
You're really building up the suspense. - You're going to love it. Trust me.
我应该跟乔说一下 我们要出去啊
I should call Joe and let him know that we're going out of town.
好的啊
Yeah, go for it.
喂 - 你好吗
Hey? - How's it going?
好啊 你呢
It's going. How about you?
我和特雷西要出城几天
Tracy and I are on our way out of town for a few days.
是吗 去哪啊
Oh, you guys are leaving town? Where are you going?
是个惊喜 不过就几天啦
It's a surprise. But it's just for a couple of days.
我妈看孩子 我就跟你说一声
And my mom is going to stay with the boys. I just wanted you to know.
谢了 我要去找一个欧洲来的朋友呢
Thanks. I'm on my way to see a friend of mine visiting from Europe.
我跟特雷西都认识这人
He's actually a mutual friend of mine and Tracy's.
你俩还有共同的朋友呢
You guys have a friend in common?
告诉特雷西 巴泽尔来了
Tell Tracy that Basil is in town.
乔让我告诉你 巴泽尔来了
Joe wants me to tell you that Basil's in town.
巴泽尔啊 他怎么样 - 给 我开免提了
Basil? How is he? Here, you're on speaker.
我听说巴泽尔出了点意外呢
I heard that Basil had a little accident.
对啊 有惊无险
Yeah, he had a close call, but he's okay.
帮我给巴泽尔带个好
Please tell Basil that I said hi
跟他说有空的话可以跟我聊聊啊
and I'd love to talk to him if he's feeling up to it.
好的 我会转达的
I'll tell him that's what you said.
好啦 你不要耽搁我的惊喜假期了
Hey, you're really stepping on my surprise vacation here.
抱歉哦 - 挂了哦 乔
Sorry. - All right, Joe.
你俩真有共同的朋友还是工作上的事情
Do you guys really have a friend in common or was that about work?
算了 我就随口一问
You know, never mind. I don't want to know.
我停一下 去个厕所啊
I'm going to pull over for a bathroom break.
喂 - 是我
Yeah? - Hi, it's me.
乔·特纳好像去找瓦西里·西林了
I think Joe Turner's on his way to meet Vasili Sirin.
我已经跟着他了 - 好
I'm already on him. - Okay. Good.
我挂了 捕猎愉快
I gotta go. Happy hunting.
刚刚是你中情局的线人吗
Was that your source in the CIA?
是
And.
要是他知道乔·特纳去哪 肯定是个狠人
He must be good if he already knows where Joe Turner is going.
他是我们最宝贵的资源了
He is our most valuable asset.
为了保护他 我几乎什么事都做得出来
I would do basically anything to protect him.
这是干嘛 - 为了好运
What was that for? - Luck.
怎么改主意了
Why did you change your mind?
我经历过你经历的事
I've been where you are.
别喊
Stop!
醒醒啊 我靠
Wake up! Wake up! Oh, shit!
醒醒 凯西 醒醒啊
Wake up, Kathy! Damn it, wake up!
求你了 醒醒吧
Please, wake up! Please... wake up...!
绕点远路哦 - 绕远路
We're just taking a little detour. - Detour?
我要给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
把这个披上 这里很冷的
Here. Wrap yourself up in this. It's brutal cold out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
原来你的秘密是 你是个书呆子啊
Is your secret that you're a nerd?
好 你看啊
Right. Take a look...
那是什么星 - 那是我的星星
What star is that? - That... is my star.
真的吗 - 对啊
Really? - Uh huh.
我在网上花了33刀买♥♥下来了
I spent $33 online and it's all mine.
你有颗星星呢
You have a star...
瓦西里对我来说根本不重要
Vasili means nothing to me.
或许吧
Maybe not.
你永远不知道人们为什么那么做
You never know why people do what they do.
你是在测试我忠于我哪个爱人吗
Is this a test of which of my lovers I am loyal to?
他拐弯了
He's turning off.
停车了
He's stopped.
敢出声我就把你脖子抹了
Make a sound and I'll cut your throat.
你们多少人 - 就我一个
How many are you? - Just me.
兄弟
My friend!
她找到你了 - 对
She found you. - Yes.
他们从哪来的 - 你被跟踪了
Where the fuck did they come from? - They followed you.
是吗 或许是她背叛你了呢
Yeah? Or maybe she betrayed you.
不 她已经知道我在哪了
No, she already knew where I was.
她已经自己担着风险帮我了
She helped me at great personal risk.
我们把车扔了吧 上面可能有追踪器
We should get rid of this car. There may be a tracker on it.
你看到他了的 - 这样的话 他已经死了
You had him in sight. - In that case, he would have been dead now.
那你和瓦西里呢 - 他是个叛徒
What about you and Vasili? - He's a traitor.
他不是
No, he's not.
这是我俩的事
This is personal.
我们小时候 我一直很嫉妒你
When we were young, I was always jealous of you.
你那么有天赋 都不用努力的
You had natural skill, never had to work hard.
我学的很费力 - 你确实一直在挣扎
I had a hard time learning. - You struggled really hard.
我也有运气的成分在
I had some luck too.
你所得的一切都是应得的
You deserve everything that came your way.
如果我是你 我也会这么说的
If I were you... I would have said exactly the same thing.
但我想知道你拍了谁的马屁才成了我老板
But I wonder whose ass you had to lick to end up my boss?"
真没有啊
I didn't, I promise.
我想了很久 想跟你说一件事
I've been thinking for a long time about saying one thing to you.
我一直都知道你是我们之间最聪明的
I've always known you're the smartest of us.
当然了 你也发现了我们没人知道
Of course, you realize that in our business, none of us know the details of
其他人具体是怎么成功的
what the other has achieved in his professional life.
我不需要细节 - 但我想告诉你
I don't need details. - But I want to tell you.
我想要我最好的朋友知道我怎么走到今天的
I want my closest friend to know why I'm where I am.
好吧 你拍了谁的马屁
Okay, whose ass did you lick?
过去12年 我在中情局安插了一个间谍
For the past twelve years I've had a mole in the CIA.
告诉我 你怎么做到的
Tell me ... how you managed it.
只有这样我才能钓到这么大的鱼
There is only one way to reel in such a large fish.
你得在鱼小的时候就捉到它 好好培养
You have to catch it when it is small and cultivate it.
这么多年我一直在全欧洲的中情局办公室放饵
I threw bait at CIA offices all over Europe for several years ...
有一阵子在等待对的那条鱼
... while waiting for the right fish ...
游过来
... to swim past.
他叫沃克
His name is Volk.
他是谁 - 老家的一个朋友
Who is he? - An old friend... from home.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表