剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
我们听到了枪声 一切都还好吗
We heard shots. Is everything all right?
日安 您要点什么
Good day. What will it be?
咖啡吧 - 好的
Coffee please. - Certainly.
请慢用 - 谢谢
Please. - Thank you.
您是哪里人 - 美国人
Where are you from? - United States.
那你匈牙利语说的不好也就说得通了 - 这么差啊
That explains your Hungarian. - Is it that bad?
还可以 你可能只是需要找人多练习
Not that bad. Maybe you need to practice with someone.
我一会儿就下班了
I have the rest of the day off.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
你真是铁了心要单身啊
You must be very determined to be alone.
你确定不需要我开车吗
Sure you don't want me to drive?
不用 我喜欢赤脚踩在凉爽的人行道上
No. I like the way how the cool sidewalk feels on my feet
你怎么改变主意 又决定参加派对了
Why did you change your mind about the party?
昨晚我在电♥话♥上教训一个朋友 忘掉往事
I was on the phone with a friend last night telling to get over him shit
结果发现我自己好像也没做到
And I realise i was maybe being a bit hypocritical.
他有什么麻烦需要解决
What misery did he have to overcome?
要是能说出来 也就不麻烦了
If I could talk about it, there wouldn't be a trouble.
安德斯出生后 我背着前妻出过轨
I cheated on my ex-wife after Anders was born.
她发现的时候 我们俩都特别尴尬
She found out about it in very embarrassing way for the both of us.
我知道萨姆也出轨过
I know you were betrayed by Sam
当时你肯定很难受 因为我也让另一个人这么痛苦过
and how hard you must to felt because I've caused that kind of pain.
但正因如此 我再也不会随便践踏别人的感情
But because of that I'll never so careless about someone's heart, never again
梅 特雷西 - 你好 伊娃
Mae ... Tracy. - Hello Eva.
我跟戈登说了我们会一起来 免得尴尬
I told Gordon we got together so it wasn't weird.
一点都不尴尬 快进屋
Not weird at all. Come on in.
你家好漂亮 - 谢谢
Place is great!!. - Thank you.
戈登在调酒
Gordon manning the bar.
特雷西 你去给梅拿杯酒吧 让我们聊一下你
Tracy, why don't you go get Mae a drink so we can talk about you.
啤酒 还是更烈的 - 白葡萄酒吧 谢谢
One bier, something hard? - White wine will be great. Thank you.
烈酒留着晚点喝么 - 你也不用现在就开始吧
Maybe something a little harder later on. - Please don't do this right now.
那是要等我喝高了么
What? Until I drink more?
终于来了
There he is.
你好吗 - 伊娃刚还在逼供我呢
How are you? - Eva was giving me a third-degree.
咱能别大惊小怪的吗 - 她床上功夫如何
Just act nonchalant, okay? - What's she like in bed?
你老婆吗 - 原来你这么喜欢她
Your wife? - Okay, you must really like her.
是的 所以别那么混♥蛋♥ - 对不起 有大事
I do, so don¡t be an asshole. - Sorry. Big story ...
今天忙疯了 你喝什么
Rough day at work. What do you have?
你干嘛跟着我 - 我是你鲍勃叔叔的同事
Why're you following me? - I work with your Uncle Bob.
鲍勃·帕特里奇和我已经掰了 别跟着我
Bob Partridge and I don't talk. Don't follow.
求你了 我叫瓦西里·西林
Please. My name is Vasili Sirin.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥外情局的 一直给你叔叔提供情报 他说他有个侄子
I was an SVR funneling intel to your uncle. He told me he've a nephew
如果渠道受阻就来找你
which I should find you if ever can't use the channels .
我以为他跟你提过 没想到你没认出我 - 听不懂你在说什么
i assume he told you and I was surprised you didn't recognize me. - You speak english better anyone can understanded
一名美国中情局的高管转投俄♥罗♥斯♥外情局了
A serior CIA officer has been turn by the SVR.
他泄露的情报已经导致数名美方人员丧生
Information leaked by him it's already resoulted in death of several american assets.
我可以透露他的身份 换取自己的安全
I can give the agency this man's identity in exchange for my safety,please.
我已经差点死过一次 你是我唯一的联♥系♥人
I have already been one attemp on my life and you are my only contact.
你其实并没有这个联♥系♥人
Then you have one less contact than you thought.
我只想请你打个电♥话♥
I'm just asking is to make a phone call.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
之后的24小时我住在卡尔曼伊姆雷街19号♥
I am at Kalman Imre 19 for the next 24 hours. Kalman Imre 19.
我曾经独自一人吃完感恩节晚餐
I once ate a entire Thanksgiving meal myself .
我相信 - 你居然只吃过这么一顿吗
I believe that. - I'm surprise you only did it once
喝吧 - 你真的从来没一个人吃过感恩节晚餐吗
Drink. - You mean to tell me that you've never eaten a entire Thanksgiving meal by yourself ?
诸位 现在知道我每天面对的是什么人了吧
Ladies and gentlemen, now you know what I live with.
我去过死亡金属音乐节
I once went to a death metal music festival.
假的 - 喝吧 是真的
Lied. - Drink. It is true.
我俩大学时第一次约会 好浪漫
It was our first date in college. So romantic.
我没玩过轮滑 - 假的
I never roller-skated. - That's a lie.
喝吧 - 没玩过轮滑
Drink. - Never roller-skated?
姐带你玩
Then we go roller skating.
我23岁才破处
I didn't loose my virginity until I was 23.
这话题不太合适 不过听着是真的
That's nappropriate, but by the look of it, completely true.
我的第一次是14岁时跟我妈的闺蜜
I lost my virginity to my mother 's girlfriend when I was 14 years old.
不是吧 - 是真的 喝吧 所以他才这么变♥态♥
No. - Yes. Drink. That's why he's such a perve!
太可怕了 - 其实挺不错的
No, that's so bad ... - Pretty cool.
我能把字母表倒过来背 - 骗人
I can tell the alphabet backwards. - Nonsense.
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A.
请喝
Drink, please.
我玩过空震 - 你这小骚货
I'm in the high mile club. - What are you a slut.
我有一张书单 记录了七岁到现在看过的所有书
I have a list of every books I've ever read since I was 7.
我看过1412本书
I have read 1412 books.
她的确是个博士
Well, she's a doctor.
我觉得是真的 - 喝吧
Okay, I'm gonna say true. - Drink.
她演技可以啊 - 骗到你了
She's good. - She's got you.
我有过一个双胞胎哥哥 一出生就死了
I had a twin brother that died at birth.
假的 - 喝吧
A lie. - Drink.
我跟双胞胎兄弟睡过
I slept with twins.
好多了 - 又回归主题了
Much better. - We're back on track.
他怎么还能开车呢 - 戈登吗
How is he driving right now? - Gordon?
他对酒精是免疫的 - 我可不是
Gordon is immune to alcohol. - I'm not.
我都记不得上一次是
I can't remember the last time I...
你是怎么学会倒背字母表的呢 - 他啥都能倒着说
Why can you say the alphabet in backwards? - He can say anything backwards.
假的 喝 - 好吧 被你看穿了 我回家喝
Lie. Drink. - Ok, you got me,I'll drink when I get home.
谢谢 戈登 - 晚安 梅
Thanks, Gordon. - Good night, Mae.
还好吧 是吧
It wasn't that bad, was it?
晚安
Good night.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我负责的一个乌克兰行动 出了问题
I've the Ukraine op up and running. It went sideways on me.
怎么了
What happened?
我得到情报 俄♥罗♥斯♥人要把一个脏弹运进乌克兰
I got some info that the Russians were smuggling a dirty bomb into Ukraine,
所以我让基辅警局派了个人 还有外情局突击队
so I got Kiev station send a guy along with a SVR attack team.
他们等到俄♥罗♥斯♥人落地 才发现整件事是个圈套
They were waiting when the Russians made landfull, but the whole thing was a setup.
我猜 根本没有脏弹
Let me guess, not dirty bomb?
没有 俄♥罗♥斯♥人用自己人作诱饵 诱敌击破
No, it was a hit-shot, the Russians used their own people as bait.
干掉了我们的人 还有五个乌克兰人
to get our guy plus five Ukrainians.
损失惨重
Yes, this one hurts, man.
我不知道我还能撑多久 可能就金盆洗手了
I don't know how much longer can keep doing this shit. Maybe I'll hung it up.
我懂
Yes, I hear you.
自从我和梅在一起后
Since I start seeing Mae ...
顺便说一句 她很棒 - 是吧
She's great, by the way. - Yes, isn't she?
糟了 - 没事的
Oh shit. - It's okay.
别内疚 - 醒醒 醒醒
Don't feel bad, ok! - Wake up, wake up.
凯西
Kathy.
鲍勃
Bob?
喂
Hi?
节哀顺变 莉莉 他是个好人
I'm sorry Lily. He was a good man.
我们有过分歧 但在大事情上还是一致的
We had our differences, but mostly we agreed on inportant things.
尸体在哪儿
Where's the body?
喂 - 乔 我是鲁尔·阿伯特
Hello? - Joe, it's Reuel Abbott.
鲍勃的手♥机♥怎么会在你这儿
What the fuck you up with Bob's phone?
你叔叔今晚自杀了
It's apprears your uncle take his live tonight
什么 - 我们需要聊一聊
What? - We really need to talk.
我需要知道他为什么打给你
I need to know why Bob was trying to call you.
他打了六通电♥话♥给你 我想知道
He called you six times. I was wondering....
事到如今 你跟我是想谈就能谈的吗
After everything that happened, do you think just talk?
上次还是你从我的个人银行账户里偷了一大笔钱
The last time I checked in, you were stealing a large summ amount of money
那会儿吧
from my private bank account.
这还算便宜你了 - 捐给穆♥斯♥林♥倒是做得挺漂亮的
Fuck,You deserve the hell a lot more than that. - The Muslim charity was nice touch.
你做出那些事 受到惩罚了吗
Did you ever punished for what your were trying to do?
乔 你叔叔死了 咱们把个人恩怨放一边 先处理这事吧
Joe, your uncle is dead. Why we just try to put aside our personal issues and deal with the problem at hand.
我知道你不信任我 但也知道你不会怀疑我对组织的忠心
I understand you don't trust me personally, but I know you don't doubt my loyalty to the agency.
我需要知道为什么鲍勃要联♥系♥你
I need to know why Bob was trying to reach you.
好吧
Fine.
有个人来找过我 - 别在这儿说
I was approached by ... - No, not like that.
这个频道不安全 我会给你一个地址
We're not on a safe channel. I'm gonna give you an address.
请后退
Step back, please.
欢迎来到美国大使♥馆♥
Welcome to the American Embassy sir.
瓦西里·西林 俄♥罗♥斯♥外情局的上校
Vasili Sirin.A Colonel in the SVR.
他是双面间谍 鲍勃是他的上级 他的身份暴露了 他们自己人要杀他
He's a double,Bob is running him, he's blown. His own people want to kill him.
他逃脱了 想叛逃 他说能指认中情局的内鬼
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表