剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
I'm not hungry.
你没事吧
Are you feeling all right?
为什么你浑身酒味
Why do you smell like alcohol?
天啊 你喝酒了
Oh my God! Have you been drinking?
跟谁喝的
Who were you drinking with?
没人
Nobody.
你自己喝成这样的 总喝吗 为什么
You got drunk by yourself? What, does this happen a lot? Why?!
我不知道 - 回房♥间
I don't know. - Go to your room!
多喝水
And .
你好 - 你好吗 莉莉
Hey. - Hi, Lily. How you doing?
和平常一样
You know. As well as can be expected.
晚上一起吃个饭吧 - 没问题
Shall we have dinner or something? - I'd love that.
你手怎么样了 白♥痴♥
How's your hand, idiot?
抱歉 不是说你 你电♥话♥留言说有问题
Sorry, not you. You said in your message there was a problem.
确定吗
Are you sure?
我等会给你回电♥话♥ 谢谢
I'm gonna have to call you back. Thank you.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
我今天邀请莉莉吃饭 让人送餐来
I signed up for Meal Train for Lily. I was having food delivered today.
但是餐馆刚打电♥话♥告诉我信♥用♥卡♥刷不了
And the restaurant just called to tell me that our Visa got declined.
怎么可能 我刚还清
How is that even possible? I just paid it.
我正打算跟你说
Yeah, I meant to tell you about that.
上周一的晚餐是我请的客
I got stuck with the bill at dinner last Monday.
我是不是不该问为什么
Is it a stupid question to ask why?
账单不能分成九份 所以我们就随机抽签
Well, we can't split the bill nine ways so we played credit card roulette.
我运气不好
I had a bad run of luck.
连续 - 最近两次都是我
Run? - Last two.
也许你不该再去吃这些晚餐了
Maybe you just can't afford to go to this dinner any more.
都是为了工作 162次后就扯平了
It's business. It'll all even out over 162 games.
这是什么意思 - 万事达信♥用♥卡♥还能用
What the fuck does that even mean? - Use the Mastercard. It's still good.
你好 还是我 伊娃·派珀 抱歉 我们信♥用♥卡♥被偷了
Hi, this is Eva Piper again. I'm so sorry, our Visa got stolen.
你那还有我另外一张信♥用♥卡♥存档吗 谢谢
Do you still have my other card on file? Thanks.
是我不好 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
周二有一队人来看♥房♥♥子
So the caravan is coming to look at the house on Tuesday.
什么队 一群骆驼吗
The caravan? With a bunch of camels?
是房♥产中介 早上需要几个小时
Real estate agents. I'm gonna need a few hours in the morning to...
房♥产中介 为什么 - 戈登 我们快没钱了
Real estate agents? Why? - Gordon we are about to run out of money.
房♥子不能卖♥♥
We're not selling this house.
我们谈过了 不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子没钱
We have been though this. If we don't sell the house...
我会弄到钱 -怎么弄
I'll get the money. - How?
会有办法的 - 亲爱的 你太乐观了
I'll figure it out. - Ye gods honey, your optimism...
搬个椅子 边吃早餐边看派珀家
Hey, pull up a chair. Breakfast at the Pipers.
没想到你还是偷♥窥♥狂
I didn't realise you were such a voyeur.
我离婚了 生活无趣 这算个消遣
I'm divorced. I haven't had a life, so this is my entertainment.
没离婚你的生活也无趣
You didn't have a life when you were married either.
太过分了
还好我有自知之明
Lucky for you, I'm not afraid of a little self-knowledge.
不像你的朋友 生活一团糟
Not like your friend over here, 'cos he is a fucking mess.
吃吗 - 我以为警♥察♥不愿在别人面前吃甜甜圈
Cruller? - I would have thought a cop would be more sensitive about eating donuts in front of people.
去你的 我是反间谍组长
Fuck you. I'm the head of counter-espionage.
你是驻守中情局的联邦探员 对我们来说 你就是警♥察♥
You're an FBI agent stationed inside the CIA. For us, you're just a cop.
你今天不太友好
I am sensing some hostility from you this morning.
我错过了什么
What have I missed?
他们反复吵架再做♥爱♥和好
They fight, they fuck, they fight, they fuck...
有些夫妻就是这么火爆
Some couples just run hot.
你跟他们太熟了 也许你该避嫌
Maybe you're too close to them. Maybe you should recuse yourself.
我只要真♥相♥
I just want to get to the truth.
你觉得你朋友是无辜的
And and you want the truth to be that your friend is innocent.
本来就是事实 - 基于什么给出的结论
That's because I believe that that is the truth - Based on what?
基于多年的友谊
Based on years of friendship.
说得好像是优势 但显然是弱点
You say that as if it's an advantage when it is so clearly a weakness.
我两个线人都提到戈登
We've got Gordon from two separate sources.
一个死了 另一个俄♥国♥情报局的只跟你单线联♥系♥
One who's dead and the other is inside Russian intelligence known only to you.
你生气就因为我没说我的线人是谁吗
Is that what this is about? that I have not shared my source with you?
无法确认信息可靠度 要我怎么相信
Can't rate the intel if I can't judge the source. And how do you expect me to trust that?
我信任那个线人 你只要信任我就够了
I expect you to trust me. And I trust the source.
如果是俄♥国♥人陷害戈登呢
Did you ever think that maybe the Russians are setting Gordon up?
戈登的情况符合双面间谍
Gordon fits the mold of a double agent.
他有职业危机 财务危机 婚姻危机
Career stalled out, money problems, marital problems ...
很可能还有其它没发现的问题
And probably a bunch of other fucking problems that science hasn't even discovered yet.
正因如此 他们才陷害他
Which is exactly why they would set him up.
也许这是他最初被找上的原因
Or maybe that's why he was approached in the first place.
也许你才是那个间谍 - 我
Maybe you were the one that was approached. - Me?
你如此怀疑戈登
You got Gordon served to you on a silver platter
就因为那个和你单线联♥系♥的俄情报局线人
by a single source inside the SVR whose identity is known only to you.
我知道你因为类似双面间谍的生活会怀疑他
You can't tell me that you're not predisposed to suspect a man who appears to be living a double life.
去你的
Fuck you.
谁都有弱点 敌人也知道这点
We've all got weakness. As long as we understand it as well as our enemy does.
把洗衣间画面放大 - 马上
Bring up the laundry room. - Stand by.
能听到电♥话♥里说什么吗
Are we getting this?
我们没有窃听这个号♥码
We don't have that phone.
肯定是一次性电♥话♥号♥码
It must be a burner.
是我 我需要预付
Hey, it's me. Listen, I'm gonna need an advance on our arrangement.
我会弥补你的
I'll make it up to you.
要不是没办法我不会找你的
I wouldn't be asking if I didn't.
好极了
Great.
你还在这 - 你很美
Are you still here? - You look nice.
你不再爱我了
You don't love me anymore.
你是上司 你有权 这就是爱吗
You were my superior. You had power over me. Is it love?
你跟美国人相处久了 说话也像他们了
You've been with Americans for so long that you think like them.
卡佳 我很爱你 而你也爱我啊
I was there, Katja. I loved you very much and you loved me.
别这样对我
Don't take it from me.
我必须说你来了 还用枪威胁我
I have to say you came. I'm saying you threatened me with a gun.
你要把我绑起来 - 还有别的办法 - 他们在找你
You also have to tie me up. Use your brain! People are looking for you.
再有测谎 我就应付不了了
I can't handle more lie detectors.
我们彼此都是威胁
We are a threat to each other.
那就守望相助
So let's help each other.
死了就没法帮了
The dead cannot help the living.
承认吧 你想我留下
Admit that you want to stay here.
任务完成我就走
I'm going home after completing the mission.
我不相信
I do not believe you.
我一直在观察 你过得很好
I've been looking at your stuff. You thrive here.
你就打算这么敷衍我 帮我你就能留在美国
Is that your persuasion tactic? "Help me so you can stay in the United States."
你想要钱 - 但也会一辈子身陷逃亡
You wanted to get rich. - And chased the rest of my life.
很快会有人来
People are coming soon.
你就让我去送死 - 要怪怪你自己
Then you send me to my death. - No, you did it yourself.
感觉怎么样
Hey. How are you feeling?
我今早也感觉不太好
I'm not feeling so great this morning either.
我知道你给我妈说过你今天会照顾我
I know you told my Mom that you were gonna look after me today
但我17了 不需要保姆
but I'm 17 and I don't need a babysitter.
我17的时候 已经离家3年了
You know, by the time I was 17, I had already been away from home for three years.
什么 - 在寄宿学校
What? - Boarding school.
试过你爹的宿醉秘方吗
Hey, you ever try your dad's hangover cure?
口感很糟 但是有效
It tastes like shit, but it works.
来吧 试试 那会让你舒服一些
Go on, try it, it will make youl feel better.
你忘加芥末了 - 还真是
You forgot the mustard. - That's it!
抱歉 - 小问题
Sorry. - It's just mustard.
估计你干我爸做的那类事时
I guess when you do the kind of shit that my dad did
肯定需要贼靠谱的醒酒药
you need a pretty reliable hangover cure.
萨米 我有事想告诉你 - 下次吧 谢谢
Sammy there's something I want to show you. - Maybe some other time. Thanks.
我想告诉你 你父亲死那天发生的事
I want to tell you about the day your dad died.
瓦西里·西林行动了 他离开维也纳来到这里
Vasily Sirin has jumped off. He left Vienna and traveled here.
果然是这样
I thought so.
他知道沃尔克在中情局的双面间谍是谁 还泄露了情报
He knows who Volk's double agent in the CIA is, and has sold the information.
我们想抓住他 但他逃走了
We tried to arrest him, but he escaped.
我们要去哪儿 - 我有事要办
Where are we going? - I have an errand.
你父亲是我最好的朋友
Your dad was the best friend that I ever had.
就是在那里他向我证明了这一点
and he proved it to me right there.
快上车
Get in!
要是当时他晚来了一秒 现在我就不会在这里了
If he had been one a second later, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
他豁出性命救下了我
He traded his life for mine, Sammy.
这笔债我永远还不清
That's a debt that I can't repay.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表