剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
是我去联合车站见了乔·特纳
It was me who met Joe Turner at Union Station.
你没碰到我们
You just missed us.
你是说 我们在他家的时候
You mean, when we were at the house...
你故意跟丢他的
You lost him deliberately.
我让他跑进了树林里
I let him get away into the woods.
那你为什么要告诉我真♥相♥
Why are you telling me all this?
因为我没得选了
I've got no choice.
特纳威胁我
Turner's blackmailing me.
让我引你上套
He wants me to lure you into a trap.
我只能 求你原谅我了
All I can do is... ask for your mercy.
给我一个不杀你的理由
Give me one reason not to kill you here and now.
如果你还在耍我
What if you're still playing me...
还是想让我上套呢
Still setting me up to get trapped.
我对你的感觉已经变了
My feelings towards you have changed.
你现在觉得我很蠢了是吗
So now you think I'm stupid?
恰恰相反 你一点都不蠢
On the contrary. That's the last thing I think you are.
那么
Well then...
起床 你要迟到了
Get up! You're gonna be late.
喂 鲁尔
Hey, Reuel.
我不当画家真是可惜了
I think I missed my true calling as an artist.
我们这么折磨他真是变♥态♥啊
Hell, I think it's fucked up we're torturing him like this.
是老板想折磨他 我得让老板开心啊
The boss wants to fuck with him, I want to make the boss happy.
他们估计在阿布格莱布监狱就这么说呢
That's probably what they said at Abu Ghraib.
这又不是阿布格莱布监狱
This isn't Abu Ghraib.
暂时还不是 有人捅娄子了
Not yet. Somebody fucked up.
这件事不应该有人知道的
No-one was supposed to know about this shit.
你干嘛那么笑
Why are you smiling like that?
我是伊娃·派珀 我找思拉什议员
Hi, it's Eva Piper calling for Senator Thrush.
伊娃·派珀来电♥话♥了
Eva Piper calling.
就说我不在
I'm not here
好 我明白
Okay, err... I understand.
那麻烦您跟她说一下 有空了回我下 我一直都在
Can you just tell her that I'm around whenever she has the time.
很重要
It's very important.
阿伯特先生办公室
Mr Abbott's office.
我是罗宾·拉金
It's Robin Larkin calling for him.
阿伯特先生现在不在 拉金女士
I don't have Mr Abbott for you right now Ms Larkin.
告诉他 我知道派珀的事情是他搞的
Tell him I know he planted the Piper story
您说什么
I'm sorry?
不可能有别人了
There's no-one else who could have done it.
为什么阿伯特要泄露一个让我们难堪
Why would Mr Abbott leak a story that makes us look bad...
而对您部门有利的新闻呢
...and you and your department look good.
我不知道 这样才他么吓人啊
I don't know. That's the part that fucking scares me.
早上好老大 他快死了
Morning, boss. He's fucking dying in there, boss.
你给他看新闻了 - 对啊
You showed him the newspaper... - Yeah.
谁他么让你给他看的
Who the fuck told you to do that?
下去吧
Go!
你他么跑哪去了啊
Where the fuck are you?
阿伯特先生办公室
Mr Abbott's office.
我是梅 芭芭拉 他在吗
It's Mae, Barbara. Is he there?
抱歉 巴尔博女士 他今天没在
I am sorry Mrs Barber, he's not today.
告诉鲁尔 我完全明白他的意思了
Tell Rueul that I got his message. Loud and clear.
让他给我回电♥话♥ - 好的 巴尔博女士
Get him to call me back. - Okay, Mrs Barber.
知道吗 如果你现在不在旁边 我都要疯了
You know, I'd be losing my shit right now if you weren't here.
是吗
Yeah?
咱俩真配 - 我觉得也是
We make a good team.
你知道做好吃蛋卷的秘诀吗
You know the secret to making a great omelette?
打几个鸡蛋吗
Breaking a few eggs?
小火
Low heat.
我靠
Oh, shoot...
怎么了 芭芭拉
Yes, Barbara?
梅·巴尔博和罗宾·拉金都来电♥话♥了
May Barber and Robin Larkin both called.
跟他们说 我等会回电♥话♥
Tell them I'll call them both back. Okay?
还有事吗
Anything else?
拉金女士好像以为新闻的事情是你搞的
Mae Barber seemed to think you were behind the paper...
你老是这样吗
Is this typical behaviour for you?
不上班 不回电♥话♥
Taking days off, not returning phone calls?
一般不这样 所以我助理一脸懵逼
No, and my assistant must be very perplexed.
你真是奇怪啊 鲁尔·阿伯特 - 谢谢
You're a strange bird, Rueul Abbott. - Thank you.
咱们这个年纪的人 行为模式一般都很固定的
People our age are generally pretty set in their ways.
那不都赖你嘛
Well, it's your fault.
你让我想改变自己了
You made me want to be another person.
这很吓人啊 - 为什么
Well, it kind of scares me. - Why?
因为你身上有很多责任的
Because the person you already are has great responsibilities...
而你愿意为一个刚认识的女人 就暂停自己的生活了
and you seem willing to put those on hold for a woman you've only just met.
你很特别啊
She's a very special woman.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot but I'm worried
不过我担心你会做出什么事 但不是因为我
that you're going to do something that has nothing to do with me.
你担心我啊
Oh. You're worried about me.
我给你看点东西吧
May I show you something?
这是我 被招募之后参加耶鲁的神学课
That is me, on the Yale divinity course where I was recruited.
神学啊
Divinity?
我本来想当牧师来着
I actually wanted to be a pastor.
真的啊 - 你好像很惊讶呢
Really? Mmm. You sound surprised.
我本来
You know, I was...
我实际上是一个拒服兵役者来的
I was actually a conscientious objector.
我想成为第二个威廉·斯隆·科芬的
I wanted to be the next William Sloane Coffin.
那你为什么加入中情局了
But why did you join the CIA?
我被民权运动感化了 你别笑
I was inspired by the civil rights movement - don't laugh.
感觉挺有悖常理的 我知道 但我可以看到美国
It sounds perverse, I know but I could see the social change that was..
发生的那些改变 我想帮助全世界
..happening in America and I wanted to bring those human rights
都作出民权上的改变
to the rest of the world.
所以我就去游♥行♥了
So, here I am marching.
我穿了五年的牛仔靴
I wore cowboy boots for about five years
因为我想长高点 我就一直穿
I wanted to be taller, so I wore cowboy boots!
把脚都穿坏了
I absolutely destroyed my feet.
所以其实 我挺喜欢扮成别人的样子
So actually I...I really like becoming someone else.
我好像又变成了曾经的自己
I'm reconnecting with the person that I once was.
我觉得应该给你看看这些
And I thought it was important that I show you this.
还是游♥行♥的照片
Marching again...
现在 可以喂你吃饭了吗
Now may I feed you?
好的呢
Yes...
我拿包 - 谢谢
I got the bags. - Thank you.
孩子们在吗
Boys here?
不在 得去我妈家接他们
No, I gotta go pick them up from my mom.
我天啊
Jesus!
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
是真的吗
Is it true?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得不是 但我不知道
I don't think so, but... ...I don't know.
你和乔就是在处理这事吗
This is what you and Joe have been doing?
间谍的妻子不好骗啊
Can't get anything past a spy's wife.
间谍的情人也不好骗
Or a spy-fucker.
听着 这是公事公办 而且案情很复杂
Hey...This is work and it's a very complicated case.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我住这儿啊 - 你们不是出去玩了吗
I live here. - You said you were out of town.
对 我们提前回来了 - 孩子们在家吗
Yeah, we came back early. - Are the kids here?
在我妈家 怎么了
They're at my mom's. What's going on?
梅 我们需要找个落脚之处
Mae, we needed somewhere to go.
我们
We?
我朋友病了 腿部感染
My friend is sick. He has an infection in his leg...
那就送他去医院
So take him to a hospital.
他不能去医院
He can't go to a hospital.
那你就带他来这儿了 - 我不知道还能去哪儿
So you brought him here? - I didn't know where else to take him.
你说你们出远门了 对不起
You said you were going to be out of town. I'm sorry.
他情况不太好
He's not doing well.
这位就是巴泽尔吧
This must be Basil?
求你了
Please...
你为什么非要带他来我家
Why d'you bring him to my home?
你真的相信这女人会背叛自己人吗
You really think you can trust this woman to betray her own people?
你完全不了解她啊
You don't even know her.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表