剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
你觉得是因为什么呢
What do you think caused it?
不知道 或许上帝是想派你来见我吧
I don't know. Maybe God was sending me out to meet you.
上帝怎么会在乎这等小事
Why would God care?
不知道啊 或许他想让我重新审视自己
I don't know. Maybe he wanted me to re-examine my life
变成一个更好的人
or become a better person.
但你向其祷告的万能的上帝
But why would the all-powerful God you pray to
怎么会在乎这些啊
care at all?
也许就和我们关心自己孩子一个道理吧
Maybe for the same reason that we care about our children.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得你已经是好人了
I think you are already a good person.
为什么
Why?
因为若你不是好人 我不会看上你
Because I wouldn't be with you otherwise.
你这一生都献给了人♥民♥ 让他们更安全
You dedicate your life to helping people, you making them safer.
你要是看上我这点的话 我最好是赶紧工作去
If that's why you like me, I'd better go to work today.
鲁尔
Reuel?
谁会这么厌恶啊
Who would do such an awful thing?
应该有点诡异是吧 你和我要成继兄继弟了
I guess that would be weird, right? You and I would be stepbrothers.
我妈总想多要几个孩子
My mom always wanted to have more kids.
我三年级的时候她就流产过一次
She had a miscarriage when I was in third grade.
她和我爸都想让家里人丁兴旺 但在她流产后
She and my dad wanted to have a big family, but after she lost...
说曹操曹操到 等一下啊
Speak of the devil... Hang on...
老妈 - 你怎么样啊
Hi mum. - Hi how are you?
刚还跟安德斯说你和克兰先生的造人♥大♥业呢
I was just to Anders about you and Mr. Crane having a baby.
行了 冷静点 只不过是周末出去玩而已
Okay,calm down. We're just away for the weekend.
你们玩得好吗 - 好啊
Are you having fun? - I am.
克兰先生人不错 - 我也这么看
Mr. Crane's a nice guy. - Yeah, I think so. too.
我想提醒你一下 你今天晚上还有AP英语预科班呢
I want to remind you that you have that AP English prep class tonight.
我知道 我知道 - 好 我想你们了
Yeah, I know, I know. - Okay, good. I miss you guys.
晚点再打给你 - 再见
I'll call you later. - Bye bye
特纳和西林在一起 我可能已经暴露了
Turner and Sirin are together. I could already be blown.
他们被困在树林里了
They're trapped in the woods.
我们屏蔽了所有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
We're jamming all the cell signals.
迟早会找到他们
It's only a matter of time before we get them.
该死 - 冷静点
Fuck!. - Calm down.
别让我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
西林不该知道我的名字 甚至不该知道我的存在
Sirin shouldn't know my name and shouldn't even know I exist.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
不用担心我 我很安全
Don't worry about me, I'm safe.
早上你就能到莫斯科了
You could be in Moscow by morning.
不行 莫斯科不在我的计划之内
That's not an option. Moscow isn't part of my plans.
我得挂了 - 有情况我再打给你
I gotta go. - I'll call you when I know more.
挂了啊 儿子 野营好好玩 我爱你
Okay kiddo, have fun on your camping trip. I love you.
是安德斯
Was that Anders?
天呐 他有没有跟你说他和萨米刚才在聊什么啊
Oh my god, did he tell you what he and Sammy were just talking about?
没说 他俩聊什么呢
No, what were they talking about?
我实在是说不出口 - 好吧
I'm not even gonna go there... - Okay.
这里好美 - 是不是
So beautiful. - Yeah, it is, isn't it?
你知道吗 我是误打误撞才发现这地方的
You know, I found this place completely by accident.
是吗
Oh yeah?
我本来要去见个人 结果他给错了地址
I was going to meet this guy and he gave me the wrong address.
结果我到了这儿 而不是我们应该要碰面的地方
And I ended up here, instead of at where we were supposed to meet.
生活似乎如此平凡 我也想拥有这样的平凡
Life just seemed so simple. I wanted a piece of that simplicity for myself.
我懂
I can see why.
你饿吗 要吃早餐不
Are you hungry, do you want breakfast?
要 你准备做什么
Yes, what are you making?
好了 给他端去吧
There, you can bring it to him now.
你是老大 但这样折磨他真的好吗
You're the boss, but do you think it's a good idea to torment him like this?
你说得对
You're right.
说你是老大那句吗
About you being the boss?
是你的手笔吗 罗宾
Is this your handiwork, Robin?
你干嘛这么跟我过不去
Why are you making this so personal?
是因为你老公为了另一个男人离你而去吗
Is it because your husband left you for another man?
这事当然不重要啦 但是不是因为这个
Not that that part matters, but is that what this is about?
你看着我和家人其乐融融
You see me with my happy family...
就想拖我们一起下水 是不是
and you want to drag us down with you. Is that it?
你不会得逞的
Well, you won't succeed.
我没干过你说的那些事 也不会被你整崩溃掉
I didn't do what you say I did and you're not going to break me.
听到了吗 罗宾
Do you hear me, Robin?
你拖不垮我
You're not going to break me.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
长官 CHS凤♥凰♥出事了 - 怎么了
Ma'am, it's about CHS Phoenix. - What about it?
在您用的那个谷歌♥邮箱草稿箱里 他发出了求救信息
In the draft box of the gmail account you use he's sent up an SOS.
怎么说的
What does the message say?
我的人盯上我了 我被监视了
"My people are on to me. I'm being watched.
没时间了 请求政♥治♥庇护
I haven't much time. Requesting asylum."
您想怎么处理
How would you like to handle it?
凤♥凰♥的贡献很大 可以退役
Phoenix has earned his retirement.
开始走程序 我今晚见他
Initiate protocols. I'll meet him tonight.
找个人晚八点掩护我 - 是 长官
And get me an overwatch for 20.00 hours - Yes, ma'am.
吓死我了 - 你发什么呆啊
You had me there. - You were lost in thought.
刚才放空了一下
I was on autopilot.
我听说挪威有个人
I heard about a man in Norway.
把卫星导航系统设到了北极冻原
He had his GPS set for the Arctic tundra.
现在的人都被电子产品洗了脑
These days people do what their gadgets tell them to do.
我怀念图纸的简朴
I miss the simplicity of floor plans.
我一直都看不懂地图
I have never been able to read maps.
今天一起吃午饭吗 - 好
Do you want to have lunch today? - Fine.
好
Cool.
找到他们了吗
Have you found them?
有房♥间吗 - 你这是怎么了
Got a room? - What happened to you?
我下河游了个泳 - 穿着衣服吗
I took a swim in the river. - With your clothes on.
对 我怕衣服丢了
Yeah, I didn't want them to get stolen.
所以有房♥间吗
So how about that room?
六十块 - 好
That'll be 60. - All right.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
想跟我说说你的梦吗
Do you want to tell me about your dream?
什么梦
What dream?
其实也还好
It wasn't that bad, really.
今天早上你都从床上蹦起来了 这叫还好
It was bad enough to make you jump out of bed this morning.
只是梦到了一个故人
It was just about someone from my past.
抱歉吓到你了
I'm sorry if I scared you.
原来是间谍被往事折磨这种老生常谈的事啊
That old cliché about the spy's past catching up with him.
是啊
Yeah...
我的梦也没什么特别的 是吧
Guess my dreams are not very original, are they?
反正我也不是因为你的梦才喜欢你的
It's a good thing that your dreams are what interest me about you.
是吗 那你是因为什么喜欢我呢
Oh yeah? What does interest you about me?
我有个想法 - 什么啊
I have an idea. - Yeah?
我好像
I think...
知道你的想法是什么
I know what your idea is.
我们去钓鱼吧
Let's go fishing.
和我猜的一模一样
That's exactly what I thought you were going to say.
抱歉 这个我得接 马上回来
Sorry, I gotta take this. I'll be right back.
有传言说你去休假了 我知道肯定是扯淡
So, I heard a rumor that you went away on vacation and I knew that had to be bullshit
所以就打过来问问你今天什么时候来上班
so I'm calling to find out what time you're coming into the office today.
我现在压力有点大
This is all just getting to me, you know?
那也不能逃避问题啊
You can't run away from your problems.
不是你让我申请撤换的吗
Aren't you the one who told me to recuse myself?
我不记得了
That doesn't sound familiar.
所以 你觉得你还需要多久
So, how much time do you feel you need
才能回来上班
before you can bring them back to the office?
左膀右臂少了右臂 很难受啊
I'm feeling phantom pain from losing my right arm.
你可真够好心的 周一见
Aren't you sweet? I'll see you Monday.
周一见
I'll see you Monday.
兄弟 能给我一根吗
Hey bud, bum a smoke?
行 - 你上的是杰弗逊吧
Yes. - You went to Jefferson, right?
杰弗逊高中
Jefferson High.
没有 我只是路过 - 真的吗 你看着很面熟
No, I'm just passing through. - Really? You sure look familiar.
老有人这么说
No, I get that a lot, though.
我也要离开这儿了 - 是吗 去哪儿
I'm getting out of here myself. -Oh yeah? Where are you going?
还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表